Spellbreaker Meditation Skills suggestions

Edge.8724

I hope to not be the only one to have noticed it, but have you ever used a Meditation skill on Warrior other than Featherfoot Grace and maybe Break Enchantment?

Why are all those skills so lame and useless?

Natural Healing could have been a nice skill, but people don't use it because it removes your boons. (I use it sometimes though)

Featherfoot Grace and Break Enchantment are fine for now, I guess.

Sight beyond Sight... [Reveal nearby foes and make your next attack a critical hit. Cures Blindness. 20 seconds recharge time. 2 Charges.]

How the hell is that supposed to be useful? Maybe I am too bad with even my main character to be able to understand the usefulness of that skill... I mean, It has potential, but not in its current state.

Imminent Threat [Taunt your foes (melee range) for 1,5 seconds and gain 5 seconds of Retaliation. Cooldown 35 seconds.]

This skill has some potential, but again, not worth wasting a slot for it. Either Increase taunt duration and radius or reducing cooldown...

Winds of Disenchantment... R.I.P... Rework that skill...

Anyway, I'm just a bit disapointed because all other professions got a lot of nice new skills to play with while I got theses.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> natural healing: healing increased for each boon removed from self (probably would require some number changes tho) or only remove a boon for each condi removed

>

> also what about: Break Enchantments

For Natural Healing I got this sudden idea of giving a stack of a unique buff per boon removed instead of giving Attacker's Insight. That unique buff could last a fair amount of time since it's only triggered in the healing skill. Just a sudden idea.

> @"Edge.8724" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > natural healing: healing increased for each boon removed from self (probably would require some number changes tho) or only remove a boon for each condi removed

> >

> > also what about: Break Enchantments

>

> For Natural Healing I got this sudden idea of giving a stack of a unique buff per boon removed instead of giving Attacker's Insight. That unique buff could last a fair amount of time since it's only triggered in the healing skill. Just a sudden idea.

i would recommend against adding more unique buffs to the game.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> natural healing: healing increased for each boon removed from self (probably would require some number changes tho) or only remove a boon for each condi removed

>

> also what about: Break Enchantments

they would have to weaken the initial healing for that, dont think they would want it to go much byond what it can currently heal.

Natural healing, too too long cast time. And even if you cleanse 7 condi, losing 7 boons aswel ... it is suicide.

Imminent break is not that bad, I use it some time it remember me the berserker build; CD could be shorter or ammo charge. Featherfoot Grace is good too.

Sight beyond sight : 3s revealed only and 1 critical hit ? Useless.

> @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > natural healing: healing increased for each boon removed from self (probably would require some number changes tho) or only remove a boon for each condi removed

> >

> > also what about: Break Enchantments

>

> they would have to weaken the initial healing for that, dont think they would want it to go much byond what it can currently heal.

what do you think i meant with: (probably would require some number changes tho)

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > natural healing: healing increased for each boon removed from self (probably would require some number changes tho) or only remove a boon for each condi removed

> > >

> > > also what about: Break Enchantments

> >

> > they would have to weaken the initial healing for that, dont think they would want it to go much byond what it can currently heal.

>

> what do you think i meant with: (probably would require some number changes tho)

I think this skill needs a total rework to be "usable", because honestly, I fail to see the usefulness of removing our own boons. I get the theme "natural", but still... Unfortunately, I'm out of ideas...

All of the meditations are just flat out useless, you're not using featherfoot over zerker stance because it will mess up your burst combo if that gets corrupted. The pulsing resistance is VERY helpful vs. blind spam and weakness. And boon stripping? That's a necros job, this is why just flat out scrap everything and turn it into conjure or kit and rename the spec to Spellsmith because "Spellbreaker" such a lazy designed spec. It's not a REAL anti-mage or "mage" warrior if that's what ANET was trying to do.

> @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> Natural healing, too too long cast time. And even if you cleanse 7 condi, losing 7 boons aswel ... it is suicide.

>

> Imminent break is not that bad, I use it some time it remember me the berserker build; CD could be shorter or ammo charge. Featherfoot Grace is good too.

> Sight beyond sight : 3s revealed only and 1 critical hit ? Useless.

reduce cat time with number of boons you mcurrently have. Boom, more useful and more balanced.