proud mirage main checking in

Xtrverz.4069

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> > > 94-500? All I see is a lopsided matchup.

> >

> > this is vs blackjack (god of pvp) vaans (god of pvp), mur(legendary demigod r2), caio(immortal legend r3), and xomi( eu monthly winner)

>

> Can you stop calling ranks clearly wintraded (like vaans for example) pls? They just don't count in any case.

huh? What does that have to do with their skill level though? They clearly made it that far for a reason and it isn't the first time either.

Back on topic, Mirage in general needs a nerf.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > > @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> > > > 94-500? All I see is a lopsided matchup.

> > >

> > > this is vs blackjack (god of pvp) vaans (god of pvp), mur(legendary demigod r2), caio(immortal legend r3), and xomi( eu monthly winner)

> >

> > Can you stop calling ranks clearly wintraded (like vaans for example) pls? They just don't count in any case.

>

> huh? What does that have to do with their skill level though? They clearly made it that far for a reason and it isn't the first time either.

>

> Back on topic, Mirage in general needs a nerf.

Ofc it has to do with their skill lvl, there are god of pvp title owner didn't need to wintrade. Skill is exactly the point here.

> @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> > 94-500? All I see is a lopsided matchup.

>

> this is vs blackjack (god of pvp) vaans (god of pvp), mur(legendary demigod r2), caio(immortal legend r3), and xomi( eu monthly winner)

more like god of wintrades in 1 team packed

> @"kappa.2036" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

>

> > > Isnt EU finals had no mesmers in there?

> >

> > I think there was, but the team with mirage lost.

>

> There were no mesmers in the EU finals. On the other hand, Team USA won the NA tournament with double mirage against the 1 chrono EU team.

>

There was a condi mirage on the loosing side in the EU monthly finals in January. Maybe I missed the topic here - or maybe I should just double check everything...

Check here:

€: Oh, you mean TOL. My bad. :lol:

> @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

Lower the condi burst in the game.

DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

>

>

> > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

>

> I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> Lower the condi burst in the game.

> DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

>

That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

> @"everyman.4375" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> >

> >

> > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> >

> > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> >

>

> That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

Hardly.

Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > >

> > >

> > > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> > >

> > > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> > >

> >

> > That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

>

> Hardly.

> Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

Well considering that only 2 conditions builds are viable at the moment, nerfing condition the way you want to would remove any condition build from the game.

> @"everyman.4375" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> > > >

> > > > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > > > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > > > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > > > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> > > >

> > >

> > > That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

> >

> > Hardly.

> > Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

>

> Well considering that only 2 conditions builds are viable at the moment, nerfing condition the way you want to would remove any condition build from the game.

There are other viable condi builds in the game but the problem is...**they require actual effort and they have clear counterplay** hence they're considered not meta, what you consider meta condi build can be run by basically anyone and their gameplay is virtually fire and forget with little to no counterplay given the sheer amount of condis unleashed at the same time so no..condi is not the problem here : scourge and mirage are

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > > > > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > > > > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > > > > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

> > >

> > > Hardly.

> > > Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

> >

> > Well considering that only 2 conditions builds are viable at the moment, nerfing condition the way you want to would remove any condition build from the game.

>

> There are other viable condi builds in the game but the problem is...**they require actual effort and they have clear counterplay** hence they're considered not meta, what you consider meta condi build can be run by basically anyone and their gameplay is virtually fire and forget with little to no counterplay given the sheer amount of condis unleashed at the same time so no..condi is not the problem here : scourge and mirage are

Would you mind showing me the others viable condi builds ?

> @"everyman.4375" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > > > > > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > > > > > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > > > > > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

> > > >

> > > > Hardly.

> > > > Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

> > >

> > > Well considering that only 2 conditions builds are viable at the moment, nerfing condition the way you want to would remove any condition build from the game.

> >

> > There are other viable condi builds in the game but the problem is...**they require actual effort and they have clear counterplay** hence they're considered not meta, what you consider meta condi build can be run by basically anyone and their gameplay is virtually fire and forget with little to no counterplay given the sheer amount of condis unleashed at the same time so no..condi is not the problem here : scourge and mirage are

>

> Would you mind showing me the others viable condi builds ?

Nothing at the levels of condi mirage or scourge so showing them to you would be pointless

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > > > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > > > > > > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > > > > > > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > > > > > > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hardly.

> > > > > Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

> > > >

> > > > Well considering that only 2 conditions builds are viable at the moment, nerfing condition the way you want to would remove any condition build from the game.

> > >

> > > There are other viable condi builds in the game but the problem is...**they require actual effort and they have clear counterplay** hence they're considered not meta, what you consider meta condi build can be run by basically anyone and their gameplay is virtually fire and forget with little to no counterplay given the sheer amount of condis unleashed at the same time so no..condi is not the problem here : scourge and mirage are

> >

> > Would you mind showing me the others viable condi builds ?

>

> Nothing at the levels of condi mirage or scourge so showing them to you would be pointless

Moving the goalposts eh? The fact is condition cleanse has kept up well enough with the powercreep that the only reason Mirage and Scourge work as condition builds is because of the sheer volume of output. Nothing else will come close.

20+ people fighting with 1-2 perma evade condi thief at the moment: Remove this trash ocne after all

Where is 'no skill' mesmer when you need it when you can have only toxic design profession doing all the work at the same time?

(Come to my server and see for yourself- 1-2 perma evade condi thief killing 1-20+ players in 0=5 seconds at the same time

Yup!! let me know when mesmer can do this so we can 'nerf' them

We are tired and are wasting valuable learning time

Goodbye-going to play competitor healthy competitive game

((I encourage Anet to come to see it for themselves))-they seem to have gone---stealth traps set everywhere as a laughing stock to them.

Anyhow, bye

This is what a perma condi evade thief look like

**Condi evade spam thief**

Why condi thief is bad for GW2

> > > > Well considering that only 2 conditions builds are viable at the moment, nerfing condition the way you want to would remove any condition build from the game.

> > >

> > > There are other viable condi builds in the game but the problem is...**they require actual effort and they have clear counterplay** hence they're considered not meta, what you consider meta condi build can be run by basically anyone and their gameplay is virtually fire and forget with little to no counterplay given the sheer amount of condis unleashed at the same time so no..condi is not the problem here : scourge and mirage are

> >

>

> Nothing at the levels of condi mirage or scourge so showing them to you would be pointless

Some changes/tweaks to Mirage should happen, but after that we are in fact back in all power meta: It's not only about being viable replacement for condi build, your build has to compete versus other "meta" builds - outside of Mirage burst and scourge with FB babysitter, no condi build comes close to competing. Prot holo, soulbeast, fb, s/d thief, revenant, core guard...usual suspects and good picks atm... build you bring should be potent enough to contribute on similar levels.

(I'm sure a team can be built with some off meta picks with 5 players on voice comm, but in solo Q....)

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"everyman.4375" said:

> > > > > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Xtrverz.4069" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > EDIT IM TALKING ABOUT CONDI people that cry about power are just bad

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm giving you a plus 1 just because of this.

> > > > > > > I understand the crys about condi. In fact if they had listened to the mesmer mains a year ago condi burst on mirage would have been fixed. But, as always, QQ on the forums dictate balance direction.

> > > > > > > Lower the condi burst in the game.

> > > > > > > DoT damage shouldn't be stacked all at once

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's a good way to make the game power damage only.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hardly.

> > > > > Unless you think its healthy to be able to constantly stack 10+ of damaging conditions with moderate durations frequently in burst.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Ok so you're proving my point.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> 20+ people fighting with 1-2 perma evade condi thief at the moment: Remove this trash ocne after all

>

> Where is 'no skill' mesmer when you need it when you can have only toxic design profession doing all the work at the same time?

>

> (Come to my server and see for yourself- 1-2 perma evade condi thief killing 1-20+ players in 0=5 seconds at the same time

>

> Yup!! let me know when mesmer can do this so we can 'nerf' them

>

> We are tired and are wasting valuable learning time

> Goodbye-going to play competitor healthy competitive game

>

> ((I encourage Anet to come to see it for themselves))-they seem to have gone---stealth traps set everywhere as a laughing stock to them.

>

> Anyhow, bye

>

> This is what a perma condi evade thief look like

> **Condi evade spam thief**

>

>

>

> Why condi thief is bad for GW2

>

>

>

I joke about people clicking the dodge bar, I joke because the possibility of someone doing this is so bewildering that to me it cannot make sense. Yet here I am looking at a video of someone doing it and killing people in WvW.

This is why NA is a joke.

> @"UmbraNoctis.1907" said:

> To be fair, there are players like this on EU too. If you try long enough, you can find players that will die to litterally anything everywhere. This is why videos like this are a joke.

Oh yes you most certainly do but they're the ones getting farmed and dying, they tend to stay in their safe spaces of towers and barely venture out for anything but a camp or sentry, the problem here is you have someone who is dodge clicking killing other players. It boggles the mind that there are people below that of a dodge bar clicker.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> 20+ people fighting with 1-2 perma evade condi thief at the moment: Remove this trash ocne after all

>

> Where is 'no skill' mesmer when you need it when you can have only toxic design profession doing all the work at the same time?

>

> (Come to my server and see for yourself- 1-2 perma evade condi thief killing 1-20+ players in 0=5 seconds at the same time

>

> Yup!! let me know when mesmer can do this so we can 'nerf' them

>

> We are tired and are wasting valuable learning time

> Goodbye-going to play competitor healthy competitive game

>

> ((I encourage Anet to come to see it for themselves))-they seem to have gone---stealth traps set everywhere as a laughing stock to them.

>

> Anyhow, bye

>

> This is what a perma condi evade thief look like

> **Condi evade spam thief**

>

>

>

> Why condi thief is bad for GW2

>

>

>

Haha wow comparing Condi thief to Condi Mirage,u gotta be kidding me. No ones complained about Condi thief for yrs but mirage,think I can find a few recent posts lol. Some players I swear are playing a different game or think something is op if it downs them a few times or if they see a vid of someone doing well with a build. And look yet another mesmer defence relying on deflection to another class. Next it will be mirage is not op look at soulbeast stances and sic em builds lol

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > 20+ people fighting with 1-2 perma evade condi thief at the moment: Remove this trash ocne after all

> >

> > Where is 'no skill' mesmer when you need it when you can have only toxic design profession doing all the work at the same time?

> >

> > (Come to my server and see for yourself- 1-2 perma evade condi thief killing 1-20+ players in 0=5 seconds at the same time

> >

> > Yup!! let me know when mesmer can do this so we can 'nerf' them

> >

> > We are tired and are wasting valuable learning time

> > Goodbye-going to play competitor healthy competitive game

> >

> > ((I encourage Anet to come to see it for themselves))-they seem to have gone---stealth traps set everywhere as a laughing stock to them.

> >

> > Anyhow, bye

> >

> > This is what a perma condi evade thief look like

> > **Condi evade spam thief**

> >

> >

> >

> > Why condi thief is bad for GW2

> >

> >

> >

>

> Haha wow comparing Condi thief to Condi Mirage,u gotta be kidding me. No ones complained about Condi thief for yrs but mirage,think I can find a few recent posts lol. Some players I swear are playing a different game or think something is op if it downs them a few times or if they see a vid of someone doing well with a build. And look yet another mesmer defence relying on deflection to another class. Next it will be mirage is not op look at soulbeast stances and sic em builds lol

--this is not a mesmer 'defence', this is about Thief being the worse offender than Mesmer and should take full responsibility for starting the toxic war in the first place.

No it’s about in every thread thief among others are deflected to instead of staying on topic at hand. And by saying Condi thief is a worse offender than Condi Mirage let alone even comparable u lose all credibility in ur post. U are literally in every nerf mirage post I’ve looked at deflecting to thief haha. If theif is giving u so many issues in the state it’s in today DE perma stealth cheese not withstanding u have a big l2p issue not thief is op issue :) it’s funny other than few DE permastealth complaints there’s no threads on DD/core thief being op using any build yet it’s a worse defender than a spec that literally see’s multiple threads popping up almost daily about how broken it is,hmm seems logical. A class isn’t op just because u cant fight it or due to u personally disliking it unfortunately.

Condi in general is already in a bad spot. Mirage/Thief are kind of exceptions because they also pack a ridiculous amount of evade to go with it, so they can afford to wait around spamming condi.

Other condi builds (engi, ranger, guard) that rely on stacking 1-2 damaging conditions are in pretty dire straits.

In fact, you can land every single skill on these builds, some being melee, difficult to land attacks, and STILL do 0 damage on certain classes. There's just too much cleanse out there (eg. guardian).

In PvP, **condi itself is an inherent disdvantage**. It takes longer to kill, which gives your opponent an opportunity to kill you back even if you landed your skills first. It gives your opponent an opportunity to cleanse and completely negate your damage. It gives your opponent an opportunity to stall on the point or wait for help to arrive while the condi ticks. Those seconds matter. Condi Mirage is viable now in part because it bursts so hard. Other condi builds don't.

> @"coro.3176" said:

> Condi in general is already in a bad spot. Mirage/Thief are kind of exceptions because they also pack a ridiculous amount of evade to go with it, so they can afford to wait around spamming condi.

>

> Other condi builds (engi, ranger, guard) that rely on stacking 1-2 damaging conditions are in pretty dire straits.

>

> In fact, you can land every single skill on these builds, some being melee, difficult to land attacks, and STILL do 0 damage on certain classes. There's just too much cleanse out there (eg. guardian).

>

> In PvP, **condi itself is an inherent disdvantage**. It takes longer to kill, which gives your opponent an opportunity to kill you back even if you landed your skills first. It gives your opponent an opportunity to cleanse and completely negate your damage. It gives your opponent an opportunity to stall on the point or wait for help to arrive while the condi ticks. Those seconds matter. Condi Mirage is viable now in part because it bursts so hard. Other condi builds don't.

To add that with power damage crazy high and it's front loaded characteristic compared to condition damage it means power builds are by and large at an advantage currently against anything that isn't mirage or scourge.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > 20+ people fighting with 1-2 perma evade condi thief at the moment: Remove this trash ocne after all

> > >

> > > Where is 'no skill' mesmer when you need it when you can have only toxic design profession doing all the work at the same time?

> > >

> > > (Come to my server and see for yourself- 1-2 perma evade condi thief killing 1-20+ players in 0=5 seconds at the same time

> > >

> > > Yup!! let me know when mesmer can do this so we can 'nerf' them

> > >

> > > We are tired and are wasting valuable learning time

> > > Goodbye-going to play competitor healthy competitive game

> > >

> > > ((I encourage Anet to come to see it for themselves))-they seem to have gone---stealth traps set everywhere as a laughing stock to them.

> > >

> > > Anyhow, bye

> > >

> > > This is what a perma condi evade thief look like

> > > **Condi evade spam thief**

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Why condi thief is bad for GW2

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Haha wow comparing Condi thief to Condi Mirage,u gotta be kidding me. No ones complained about Condi thief for yrs but mirage,think I can find a few recent posts lol. Some players I swear are playing a different game or think something is op if it downs them a few times or if they see a vid of someone doing well with a build. And look yet another mesmer defence relying on deflection to another class. Next it will be mirage is not op look at soulbeast stances and sic em builds lol

>

> --this is not a mesmer 'defence', this is about Thief being the worse offender than Mesmer and should take full responsibility for starting the toxic war in the first place.

>

>

That's just blatantly false. You've had it out for thief for _years_, I'd thought you would have worked that out at this point. Apparently not.