xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> Why does nobody mention Chronomancer? It's on par with Soulbeast if not better

Excuse me ,how this trash spec is worth mentioning and being better than soulbeast? Once scepter nerfed it would stop to exist

I love delusional people , about 99% here

> @"Ario.8964" said:

> I love how instead of just asking to nerf OH sword which is only over-performing thing on rev atm, they just want to "kill the spec". Guess it's not enough that we are hard countered by mirage, condi, and cc spam , don't get the amount of access to our skills as we not only have cooldowns but energy as well, and the class is less forgiving than any of the other specs people are playing nowadays. But yeah, let's kill the whole spec because we don't like OH sword, these guys must work for anet.

yeah, just nerf sword OH and you will see 50 to 75% less revs in your games

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > Why does nobody mention Chronomancer? It's on par with Soulbeast if not better

>

> Excuse me ,how this trash spec is worth mentioning and being better than soulbeast? Once scepter nerfed it would stop to exist

> I love delusional people , about 99% here

Because you can use Continuum Split on Signets to get chain Distorts (time it so you don't lose the point), very high Alacrity uptime, shield 4+5 uptime, a ton of CC setup, and of course Scepter 3 being a huge burst.

I run Knight amulet with Rune of Radiance for insane toughness + vitality synergy. Coupled with on-demand protection it's unkillable in a 1v1 save for the rare really good condi Mirage, even then it's up to how you manage condi cleanse.

Since Signets are notably abusive right now, I made a build with 4 Signets and Gravity Well for the elite. It sounds like a noob idea but it allows 1v2+ with ease. For like 15 seconds you don't even need to kite as you run through your cooldowns to try to sustain.

> @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > > Why does nobody mention Chronomancer? It's on par with Soulbeast if not better

> >

> > Excuse me ,how this trash spec is worth mentioning and being better than soulbeast? Once scepter nerfed it would stop to exist

> > I love delusional people , about 99% here

>

> Because you can use Continuum Split on Signets to get chain Distorts (time it so you don't lose the point), very high Alacrity uptime, shield 4+5 uptime, a ton of CC setup, and of course Scepter 3 being a huge burst.

>

> I run Knight amulet with Rune of Radiance for insane toughness + vitality synergy. Coupled with on-demand protection it's unkillable in a 1v1 save for the rare really good condi Mirage, even then it's up to how you manage condi cleanse.

>

> Since Signets are notably abusive right now, I made a build with 4 Signets and Gravity Well for the elite. It sounds like a noob idea but it allows 1v2+ with ease. For like 15 seconds you don't even need to kite as you run through your cooldowns to try to sustain.

>

>

Once you learn to read feel free to comment again (Since its better than soulbeast every team had at least 1 chronobunker,sure)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > > > Why does nobody mention Chronomancer? It's on par with Soulbeast if not better

> > >

> > > Excuse me ,how this trash spec is worth mentioning and being better than soulbeast? Once scepter nerfed it would stop to exist

> > > I love delusional people , about 99% here

> >

> > Because you can use Continuum Split on Signets to get chain Distorts (time it so you don't lose the point), very high Alacrity uptime, shield 4+5 uptime, a ton of CC setup, and of course Scepter 3 being a huge burst.

> >

> > I run Knight amulet with Rune of Radiance for insane toughness + vitality synergy. Coupled with on-demand protection it's unkillable in a 1v1 save for the rare really good condi Mirage, even then it's up to how you manage condi cleanse.

> >

> > Since Signets are notably abusive right now, I made a build with 4 Signets and Gravity Well for the elite. It sounds like a noob idea but it allows 1v2+ with ease. For like 15 seconds you don't even need to kite as you run through your cooldowns to try to sustain.

> >

> >

> Once you learn to read feel free to comment again (Since its better than soulbeast every team had at least 1 chronobunker,sure)

Alright then, I'm excited for Chrono to be the #1 spec people will play in Ranked if it doesn't get touched.

> @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> > > > > Why does nobody mention Chronomancer? It's on par with Soulbeast if not better

> > > >

> > > > Excuse me ,how this trash spec is worth mentioning and being better than soulbeast? Once scepter nerfed it would stop to exist

> > > > I love delusional people , about 99% here

> > >

> > > Because you can use Continuum Split on Signets to get chain Distorts (time it so you don't lose the point), very high Alacrity uptime, shield 4+5 uptime, a ton of CC setup, and of course Scepter 3 being a huge burst.

> > >

> > > I run Knight amulet with Rune of Radiance for insane toughness + vitality synergy. Coupled with on-demand protection it's unkillable in a 1v1 save for the rare really good condi Mirage, even then it's up to how you manage condi cleanse.

> > >

> > > Since Signets are notably abusive right now, I made a build with 4 Signets and Gravity Well for the elite. It sounds like a noob idea but it allows 1v2+ with ease. For like 15 seconds you don't even need to kite as you run through your cooldowns to try to sustain.

> > >

> > >

> > Once you learn to read feel free to comment again (Since its better than soulbeast every team had at least 1 chronobunker,sure)

>

> Alright then, I'm excited for Chrono to be the #1 spec people will play in Ranked if it doesn't get touched.

I kind of agree with you, it is extremely strong and easy to pull of. But I feel like you can push them off point more easily than soulbeast, they have less mobility and are more restricted to a single role. So... they might deserve the next nerfhammer, but right now I think the focus is elsewhere.

(It would still be nice to nerf scepter and stuff, don't get me wrong, but I feel like we already expect too much anyways, so... :wink:)

> @"Flandre.2870" said:

> Please **kill** these specs for a patch and then re-balance over time because they make this game extremely unfun to play.

Fun is a matter of perspective, but I guess your fun is more paramount than others; that's why you demand 4/9 classes to be killed for your sake. Even though the over performance is fairly moderate and can be over come by playing around unique mechanics. But I guess doing that is to much effort and ruins your fun even more. Honestly just sounds like you want to be over tuned as high as you perceive these classes, when in truth even if you had it; with your attitude towards play, it will likely make little difference.

Not hard to dodge a deadeye snipe lol. Personally I find it fun to fight them.

i can get the mirage, sb and de

but the herald??? they are basically a 1 shot glass canon, easily countable with blocks, condi bomb (absolutely useless against condi builds) or pick them off from far away

with the state of Renegade, S/S+Stf power Herald is pretty the only viable elite spec, and it's no where as overpower as the 3 you mentioned, plus more

the easiest way to counter a power rev is a DH, lay down your traps, throw Spear of Justice (1200 range) and pull the rev in, GG straight away; or bait them into traps with Shield of Wrath blocking all their attacks

even a simple dodge can mitigate up to 75% dmg from unrelenting assault

> @"Daishi.6027" said:

> > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > Please **kill** these specs for a patch and then re-balance over time because they make this game extremely unfun to play.

>

> Fun is a matter of perspective, but I guess your fun is more paramount than others; that's why you demand 4/9 classes to be killed for your sake. Even though the over performance is fairly moderate and can be over come by playing around unique mechanics. But I guess doing that is to much effort and ruins your fun even more. Honestly just sounds like you want to be over tuned as high as you perceive these classes, when in truth even if you had it; with your attitude towards play, it will likely make little difference.

>

> Not hard to dodge a deadeye snipe lol. Personally I find it fun to fight them.

OP plays both mirage and soulbeast, dont talk about effort. About deadeye - how do u dodge someone that's invisible? Please teach me.

> @"Deadlyy.6527" said:

> > @"Daishi.6027" said:

> > > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > > Please **kill** these specs for a patch and then re-balance over time because they make this game extremely unfun to play.

> >

> > Fun is a matter of perspective, but I guess your fun is more paramount than others; that's why you demand 4/9 classes to be killed for your sake. Even though the over performance is fairly moderate and can be over come by playing around unique mechanics. But I guess doing that is to much effort and ruins your fun even more. Honestly just sounds like you want to be over tuned as high as you perceive these classes, when in truth even if you had it; with your attitude towards play, it will likely make little difference.

> >

> > Not hard to dodge a deadeye snipe lol. Personally I find it fun to fight them.

>

> OP plays both mirage and soulbeast, dont talk about effort. About deadeye - how do u dodge someone that's invisible? Please teach me.

hacks with augmented infra-red vision ??? :smirk:

> @"Deadlyy.6527" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > Kill Rev and Thief...

> >

> > This is why no one takes this sub forum serious.

>

> You are the reason people shouldnt take this forum serious. True silver-gold opinion which just shows u dont understand the game.

Coming from a bronze, this is top quality posting. But you are the type of person who doesn't dodge, stands still, and cries nerf on everything. Come back when you can objectively discuss this game and understand simple concepts of pvp.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Deadlyy.6527" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > Kill Rev and Thief...

> > >

> > > This is why no one takes this sub forum serious.

> >

> > You are the reason people shouldnt take this forum serious. True silver-gold opinion which just shows u dont understand the game.

>

> Coming from a bronze, this is top quality posting. But you are the type of person who doesn't dodge, stands still, and cries nerf on everything. Come back when you can objectively discuss this game and understand simple concepts of pvp.

Im plat 3. The person who made this post is a mAT winner. I'm not sure what she wants with herald but for the rest there is a consensus about how damaging these specs are for spvp. And its not like you're actually providing anything constructive urself no?

> @"Ario.8964" said:

> I love how instead of just asking to nerf OH sword which is only over-performing thing on rev atm, they just want to "kill the spec". Guess it's not enough that we are hard countered by mirage, condi, and cc spam , don't get the amount of access to our skills as we not only have cooldowns but energy as well, and the class is less forgiving than any of the other specs people are playing nowadays. But yeah, let's kill the whole spec because we don't like OH sword, these guys must work for anet.

That's because the energy system makes Rev one of the harder classes to master since it trades away the ability to mindlessly spam skills for more power. So a lot of people don't actually understand what is wrong with Rev whenever it's in the meta because they can't play it for themselves to understand it.

The obvious change is to revert Sword 4 to previous functionality ( Duelist prep ) before PoF came out as that's where the big "instagib combo" is coming from, but since none of these guys actually play the class they don't realize this and instead just give complete nonsense balance suggestions like "Rev damaj is too high durr nerf uhhhh riposting shadows durrrrr we don't actually know what riposting shadows does but nerf rev damaj pls durrrrrr".

Reaper over here sitting like "yess yess more necro boosts nerf everything else".

Besides the bs that is mirage with 1,000 ways to avoid damage while adding life ending conditions. I think all is well. (Maybe chrono and doing mass power spike dmg). All other classes are fine vs my reap 1v1 some wins aimed losses zo I'm good with just a mes nerf.

BRING DOWN THE NERF HAMMER. Either avoid all dmg for 2 minutes by dancing OR have mass life ending dmg NOT both.