At least drop a tweet if you cancel a stream

> @"Mikali.9651" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > The timing was bad, but mistakes happen.

>

> A mistake in my business means losing a client or getting fired. Or losing a company.

And your more then welcome to stop being a customer if this offends you. I would think we can all try to be a bit more understanding and show some compassion.

>

> And your more then welcome to stop being a customer if this offends you. I would think we can all try to be a bit more understanding and show some compassion.

Offends me? What is this trend with the "offended" argument? I am just a customer that pays for the content, not for gem skins. It is not on me to be of understanding or compassion, not when it is the Anet who made mistakes and now pays consequences for them. It is not something they didn't have an influence on happened.

I do not accept them not showing up on stream as scheduled, for me they lost a bit of respect, even more so because they could communicate on time that the stream will be canceled, we would understand because of the situation they are in that they can't stream. But they didn't say a thing for 3 hours.

> @"Mikali.9651" said:

>

> >

> > And your more then welcome to stop being a customer if this offends you. I would think we can all try to be a bit more understanding and show some compassion.

>

> Offends me? What is this trend with the "offended" argument? I am just a customer that pays for the content, not for gem skins. It is not on me to be of understanding or compassion, not when it is the Anet who made mistakes and now pays consequences for them. It is not something they didn't have an influence on happened.

> I do not accept them not showing up on stream as scheduled, for me they lost a bit of respect, even more so because they could communicate on time that the stream will be canceled, we would understand because of the situation they are in that they can't stream. But they didn't say a thing for 3 hours.

And what you showing your discontent is going to teach them a lesson? Make them pay? I think they realize people are upset, hell they are upset too, we don’t know the outcomes of these lay offs. People joke, but it’s possible that some the techs behind the stream are also being laid off, we don’t know.

It just seems like you putting salt in the wound or kicking them while they are down. If that’s your angle...

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > This makes me REALLY worried for Tuesday. Not to mention I just wasted three hours waiting for information that was never delivered. I guess Tuesday everyone will just go in blind, no idea how powerful the warclaw is or how to get one.

> >

> > C'mon. It will most likely be a Mastery Track like with all the other mounts, or a WvW ability track to level. One way or the other, I doubt it will be breaking news of something no one was expecting. There is no reason to be "worried."

> >

> Mastery Track? That requires Mastery Points. Where will they be gotten from? Will there be points scattered around the WvW maps?

>

> WvW Ability Track? So, you put just one point in, and you have the full mount unlocked in PvE? Or maybe the one point then unlocks a mastery track for PvE, and you need to then find the mastery points out there?

>

> But my real, honest concern is that this is WvW's big (and possibly last) chance to gain some status. They need to be ready for the non-WvW-er people coming in, and show them reasons to want to stay and keep playing. If WvW wants more attention, they need more players and this is their chance. But if nobody knows what they're doing when the patch hits, then the most likely experience they'll have is a bad one. WvW will miss its chance, and it will continue to fade.

I was under the impression that this was a wvw mist only mount wont be useable outside wvw.

Only way we could get a mount in wvw since people would use gryphon or springer to break in over the walls if we could use the normal ones.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> LOL I watch these streams when i can or catch up if I couldn't make one. I would say about 150 people tops even bother.

> Considering all people have wanted to do is trash that mount, trash balance, trash WvW in general, I can well believe they stuck two fingers at it. I would of done even without the Bad news they received.

> It beggars belief *shakes head*

Seriously. I'm sure the first thing I'd want to do after reading the boards knowing people are upset about the big reveal mount is jump on stream to talk about it. THEN find out the night before that there will be huge layoffs from a gaming website and having to manage all that....pffft yeah a negative pile of a stream is the last thing on my to do list, especially when there are more pressing matters to attend to.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > > This makes me REALLY worried for Tuesday. Not to mention I just wasted three hours waiting for information that was never delivered. I guess Tuesday everyone will just go in blind, no idea how powerful the warclaw is or how to get one.

> > >

> > > C'mon. It will most likely be a Mastery Track like with all the other mounts, or a WvW ability track to level. One way or the other, I doubt it will be breaking news of something no one was expecting. There is no reason to be "worried."

> > >

> > Mastery Track? That requires Mastery Points. Where will they be gotten from? Will there be points scattered around the WvW maps?

> >

> > WvW Ability Track? So, you put just one point in, and you have the full mount unlocked in PvE? Or maybe the one point then unlocks a mastery track for PvE, and you need to then find the mastery points out there?

> >

> > But my real, honest concern is that this is WvW's big (and possibly last) chance to gain some status. They need to be ready for the non-WvW-er people coming in, and show them reasons to want to stay and keep playing. If WvW wants more attention, they need more players and this is their chance. But if nobody knows what they're doing when the patch hits, then the most likely experience they'll have is a bad one. WvW will miss its chance, and it will continue to fade.

>

> I was under the impression that this was a wvw mist only mount wont be useable outside wvw.

> Only way we could get a mount in wvw since people would use gryphon or springer to break in over the walls if we could use the normal ones.

My understanding is that you can obtain this mount in WvW and can use the mount in pve, without the abilities, but it’s hard to say. One article said it could be used in pve.

> @"PookieDaWombat.6209" said:

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > LOL I watch these streams when i can or catch up if I couldn't make one. I would say about 150 people tops even bother.

> > Considering all people have wanted to do is trash that mount, trash balance, trash WvW in general, I can well believe they stuck two fingers at it. I would of done even without the Bad news they received.

> > It beggars belief *shakes head*

>

> Seriously. I'm sure the first thing I'd want to do after reading the boards knowing people are upset about the big reveal mount is jump on stream to talk about it. THEN find out the night before that there will be huge layoffs from a gaming website and having to manage all that....pffft yeah a negative pile of a stream is the last thing on my to do list, especially when there are more pressing matters to attend to.

It’s like a member of your family dying and people are expecting you at work...

Priorities

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > WvW needs more players, and this was their chance to draw some in. But if nobody knows what's going on when the time comes, then we're going to see people getting frustrated and generally having a bad time of it all. It'll be the opposite of what WvW needs.

>

> It might get a bit difficult for people who have never played WvW before. For the rest of us, we will be fine I'm sure. ;)

But that's just it! You want the ones that haven't played before to stay and keep playing. The more people playing WvW, the better the game mode does and the more they can justify spending resources on it. If they jump in for the warclaw, and they don't see a reason to stay, then WvW will continue in slow decline.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> I was under the impression that this was a wvw mist only mount wont be useable outside wvw.

> Only way we could get a mount in wvw since people would use gryphon or springer to break in over the walls if we could use the normal ones.

There's been an article posted about it where it's said that once you have it, you can use it in PvE as well. Which makes sense, really. The movement ability won't be anything new for PvE (it sounds like one of the Daredevil dodges), and it will give people more chances to show off any new skins they get for it. They could even include a couple of minor places to use the siege ability to break open a wall or something for a hidden treasure chest on some maps.