MOST LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN ON NEXT PATCH?

Troll.7854

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> Perfect balance obviously.

I want the happy hallucinogenic drugs you got going on. Sounds like a blast! :D.

> @"shinta.8906" said:

> keep paying the balance team one more day. we oh so close.

Well they did let some people go. Maybe it's time to help out the one monkey working on a windows 98 pc chained up working for banannas. Least one part time real person working just on pvp would be nice and could do amazing work with a updated computer.

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > Perfect balance obviously.

>

> I want the happy hallucinogenic drugs you got going on. Sounds like a blast! :D.

I know right? They're awesome.

> Well they did let some people go. Maybe it's time to help out the one monkey working on a windows 98 pc chained up working for banannas. Least one part time real person working just on pvp would be nice and could do amazing work with a updated computer.

Has there been any actual news about that since the announcement?

> @"Deadlyy.6527" said:

> More nerfs to thief basic attack. cant have unskilled gameplay like that when skillful mechanics as mesmer kit and boonbeast exists.

This^

Nerf core/DD further so all the fun mechanically skilled plays/rotations that thief is capable of are useless dps wise and buff the cheese stealth one shot back stab builds that arenanet seems to favor.