Wrath of God Weaver / Cherry-picked absolute best-of staff dps weaver clips

solemn.9670

I know I just posted one of these -- last time for a long time, promise!! I just want to share this because it's a compilation of all the best clips from my weaver montage series. Yes it's very cherry-picked, this is intentional, it's what I was going for.

Share this with your friends who say rev/necro is a better dps class for zerging or that weaver isn't viable : ))

Build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAWnMMAdOgtMA+4C8RglBALIAMAaA3t6YdtWoSWBOBA-j1RBQBA4CCkQ1WokqEL4BBcl9HlfmUJIe0REAAB4m3MAczbezbezb21t5Nv5Nv5Nv5Nv5NLFggKjA-w

Music: may contain mature content & if you're strongly opposed to metal maybe turn down the volume :)

> @"Crular.9762" said:

> Dude, keep them coming, I always enjoy a good staff ele wvw vid. I totally agree with you, it might be harder to pull off, compared to the "easier" classes out there, but staff weaver is totally viable as dps in wvw zergs.

:) thanks man, don't worry I'm still gonna be pumping more of these out, I just meant that I don't want to keep spamming the Ele sub forum with them hehehe

> @"zinkz.7045" said:

> I like how you hit the blob with your AOE, it is very skilful, DOTA 2 should be dropped from The International and replaced with this.

Yeah, fine motor skills and judgement calls don't matter whatsoever, the only thing that matters is dropping aoes on blobs. True skill right there, I mean forget all the nuances, nuance doesn't matter. Also this is literally the only thing I do in this game, I don't have 8 other characters or anything. I'm aware you're attempting to be sardonic but I'd like to invite you to ... try again?

Oh, and since I'm apparently competing with pro gamers just because I released a montage of a video game showcasing positive results, I guess I should start brushing up. When am I getting my plane ticket man?