How much faith do you have in ANET and future GW2 now?

yefluke.3168

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > >

> > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > >

> > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > >

> > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > >

> > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > >

> > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > >

> > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > >

> > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > >

> > > But let’s see and hope the best

> >

> > That's no evidence of mismanagment

>

> If this is not than I don’t know what is

Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...games been dying for a long time. Literally no new dungeons since release and then killing off existing ones. Then after that they wanted to focus on fractals but we've only gotten what 4-5 new fractals over the course of the games entire lifespan? Gen 2 legendaries promised with HOT still aren't even all released. Legendary backpacks in pvp were supposed to be released every year with new skins and that was later scrapped and so now we're stuck with the one.

Their release schedule is horrid 5 hours of content released every 2-4 months? We're just moving from one content drought to the next. Even with the base gw2 game on release....we got half a map with mostly useless towns that offer no real reason to want to visit them. Skills are next to pointless in this game.

Raids have been the only halfway decent pieces of content releases we've gotten in years.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat concerned about a few things but.. Josh's livestream statements suggested that for a while now Anet was not focusing on Gw2 as much as we may have thought.. and a lot of resources that could have been spent on Gw2 went into other projects instead.

Loosing 100+ staff is a pretty big deal for sure and i'm certainly not happy with seeing some of the big names being on that list such as Josh and Gaile.. but I believe Josh when he said that going forward Gw2 will have Anet's full attention and imo that may end up being a good thing for the game.

Still there are so many questions and concerns from so many people right now.. so I'm trying not to be in the mindset that Gw2 is going to get better from this or Gw2 is going to die because of this..

Time will tell on that front but I do think it's important that Anet open up about this stuff more to the fans.

I have faith gw2 will continue as a fun distraction from RL for many years to come - the game is like an interactive art gallery. :)

Will most likely buy any future expansions, but unlikely to ever spend real money on gems for the sake of it (haven't done for a long time anyway).

However certain other games on the horizon are likely to reduce my time on gw2 further, not at this moment but most likely after the next year or two.

I have no issues with being concerned about the game's future. Been through it before in other, older mmoprgs….the game will most likely continue on for years. Although I will probably spend a bit more time with ESO and Eve Online, again, as well as keeping an eye out for any new mmorpgs with wvw that might appear on the horizon.

The only issue I have is trying to get rid of the little voice in the back of my head that keeps reminding me of the way NCSoft handled City of Heroes.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > >

> > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > >

> > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > >

> > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> >

> > If this is not than I don’t know what is

>

> Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

I don't know what to think. You can say 'it's just business' but the game is a creative product, and they have thrown out creative team leaders.

Will the tone change with important writers gone? Will the team still be true to the characters and lore? (I left my last game because they changed the game's attitude to one I didn't enjoy.) Some of the lead environmental artists and designers are gone. Will they be cutting corners on future landscapes? Will it still feel like Tyria? Will low-priority issues (like Mac bug fixes, cough) be kicked to the curb altogether now that the team is smaller? Will the remaining team be overworked, disgruntled and under pressure? I know they say the people who are gone were working on 'other projects' but nobody says what the other projects were. Am I just to assume that those projects are totally unrelated to GW2 and devoid of interest or potential? Some people have suggested that the reason long-time employees and team leaders were let go is because, due to their long service, their pay was higher. If so, I don't know that I want to patronize a company with those kind of values.

I'm feeling very insecure about my future life in Tyria right now.

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > > >

> > > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > > >

> > > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> > >

> > > If this is not than I don’t know what is

> >

> > Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

>

> Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

Great people loose their jobs every day .. that does not make it mismanagement... an economic downturn can affect a business in many ways.. we as customers have a large part to play in that because ya know, we don't always have disposal income available to spend on it.

You are simply adding 2+2 and getting 22. You have nothing to back up your claim other than people lost their jobs.

Is it mismanagement when car plants close, is it mismanagement when a power station goes into decom and 60% of the workforce get laid off, is it mismanagement when fewer kids go into the sweetshop over an extended period of time and the shop has to reduce its staff.... If you know something the rest of us don't, please share it cos honestly I think we would be interest to see your facts on this.

> @"yefluke.3168" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > continue business as usually.

> >

> > ppl are just freaking out and it'll blow over eventually

>

> I understand the freaking out tho since it is not just 10-20 laid off.

>

100 out of a total staff of 400 is nothing in the games industry...even though it included some important names from the past, it's really nothing to get all worked up about.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"yefluke.3168" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > continue business as usually.

> > >

> > > ppl are just freaking out and it'll blow over eventually

> >

> > I understand the freaking out tho since it is not just 10-20 laid off.

> >

>

> 100 out of a total staff of 400 is nothing in the games industry...even though it included some important names from the past, it's really nothing to get all worked up about.

Apparently it's 143... https://www.seattletimes.com/business/technology/bellevue-game-studio-arenanet-developer-of-guild-wars-lays-off-143/

I have huge fiath and trust in Arena net. Sadly I woudlnt trust their evil NC overlords even a rusty coin. This is exactlysame scenario like with Wildstar. Exactly the same. Wait for next big content to be almost done, lay off "unnecesary" people, leave maintanance crew and shut the whole project down when stream of new things previously fired people made for them dry down.

I just want to make 2 points.

First, Anet didn't decide to do layoffs. They were told to do so by their parent company NCSoft. Which is why I do not blame Anet. I have had dealings with NCSoft before, in another game, and I choose to blame them.

Second, the majority of those who are gone were not working on GW2. They were working on other projects. There were a few who were working on GW2 but I heard that there were some who made the decision to take a buyout and leave.

Once the dust settles, and everyone in the Anet offices gets used to the changes, everything will be back to normal. The game will be fine if we have some patience and give them the time that they need to adjust to the changes.

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > > > >

> > > > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> > > >

> > > > If this is not than I don’t know what is

> > >

> > > Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

> >

> > Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

>

> Great people loose their jobs every day .. that does not make it mismanagement... an economic downturn can affect a business in many ways.. we as customers have a large part to play in that because ya know, we don't always have disposal income available to spend on it.

> You are simply adding 2+2 and getting 22. You have nothing to back up your claim other than people lost their jobs.

> Is it mismanagement when car plants close, is it mismanagement when a power station goes into decom and 60% of the workforce get laid off, is it mismanagement when fewer kids go into the sweetshop over an extended period of time and the shop has to reduce its staff.... If you know something the rest of us don't, please share it cos honestly I think we would be interest to see your facts on this.

NCSoft West CEO Songyee Yoon told employees the company’s “live game business revenue is declining as our franchises age, delays in development on PC and mobile have created further drains against our revenue projects

Not a super special knowledge but delays are often the result of bad management but ofc it could be always something else

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> > > > >

> > > > > If this is not than I don’t know what is

> > > >

> > > > Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

> > >

> > > Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

> >

> > Great people loose their jobs every day .. that does not make it mismanagement... an economic downturn can affect a business in many ways.. we as customers have a large part to play in that because ya know, we don't always have disposal income available to spend on it.

> > You are simply adding 2+2 and getting 22. You have nothing to back up your claim other than people lost their jobs.

> > Is it mismanagement when car plants close, is it mismanagement when a power station goes into decom and 60% of the workforce get laid off, is it mismanagement when fewer kids go into the sweetshop over an extended period of time and the shop has to reduce its staff.... If you know something the rest of us don't, please share it cos honestly I think we would be interest to see your facts on this.

>

> NCSoft West CEO Songyee Yoon told employees the company’s “live game business revenue is declining as our franchises age, delays in development on PC and mobile have created further drains against our revenue projects

>

> Not a super special knowledge but delays are often the result of bad management but ofc it could be always something else

Lol you just keep coming up with .. nothing actually.

We have all read that.. and delays do not in any way have to mean mis management.. keep digging, you might actually stumble across something that holds some concrete facts and merit.. eventually

Until then your just wanting to bad mouth the business without a shred of actual proof what your saying is in fact, fact.

IF and that is "IF" there has been any mis management come to light within the business I wouldn't be surprise to see those responsible being removed, or "asked to step down"... now that might of already happened or planned to happen.. if that should happen and become public knowledge then perhaps your words might hold some water, but until then its just hearsay.

Personally I would think the delays were more likely technical, resource or cost restriction (or a mixture of all those things), all of which make for potential delays and perhaps additional funding which NC Soft could no longer allow because of reasons stated - declining revenue from its ageing franchises.. GW however, if the latest Quarterly is accurate, seems still to be profitable considering how its performed previously when working within its "expansion" cycle... the real question now is what can be or will be pumped into the game as it draws closer to where there is normally a spike in revenue brought in from the anticipation of and the actual release of an expac.

If anything that info from CEO Songyee kind of confirms that the business has an ageing portfolio and they have been looking into other ways, other products from which its franchises could remain viable long term because the alternative would look bleak not just for ANET but NC Soft as a whole.. that to me is prudent management. Delays happen, business downturns happen and unfortunately for some restructuring happens.

Give it some time, afford ANET some time work through this tough period and perhaps we can judge them when things become clearer and some kind of a roadmap laid out for the future.

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If this is not than I don’t know what is

> > > > >

> > > > > Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

> > > >

> > > > Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

> > >

> > > Great people loose their jobs every day .. that does not make it mismanagement... an economic downturn can affect a business in many ways.. we as customers have a large part to play in that because ya know, we don't always have disposal income available to spend on it.

> > > You are simply adding 2+2 and getting 22. You have nothing to back up your claim other than people lost their jobs.

> > > Is it mismanagement when car plants close, is it mismanagement when a power station goes into decom and 60% of the workforce get laid off, is it mismanagement when fewer kids go into the sweetshop over an extended period of time and the shop has to reduce its staff.... If you know something the rest of us don't, please share it cos honestly I think we would be interest to see your facts on this.

> >

> > NCSoft West CEO Songyee Yoon told employees the company’s “live game business revenue is declining as our franchises age, delays in development on PC and mobile have created further drains against our revenue projects

> >

> > Not a super special knowledge but delays are often the result of bad management but ofc it could be always something else

>

> Lol you just keep coming up with .. nothing actually.

>

> We have all read that.. and delays do not in any way have to mean mis management.. keep digging, you might actually stumble across something that holds some concrete facts and merit.. eventually

> Until then your just wanting to bad mouth the business without a shred of actual proof what your saying is in fact, fact.

> IF and that is "IF" there has been any mis management come to light within the business I wouldn't be surprise to see those responsible being removed, or "asked to step down"... now that might of already happened or planned to happen.. if that should happen and become public knowledge then perhaps your words might hold some water, but until then its just hearsay.

> Personally I would think the delays were more likely technical, resource or cost restriction (or a mixture of all those things), all of which make for potential delays and perhaps additional funding which NC Soft could no longer allow because of reasons stated - declining revenue from its ageing franchises.. GW however, if the latest Quarterly is accurate, seems still to be profitable considering how its performed previously when working within its "expansion" cycle... the real question now is what can be or will be pumped into the game as it draws closer to where there is normally a spike in revenue brought in from the anticipation of and the actual release of an expac.

> If anything that info from CEO Songyee kind of confirms that the business has an ageing portfolio and they have been looking into other ways, other products from which its franchises could remain viable long term because the alternative would look bleak not just for ANET but NC Soft as a whole.. that to me is prudent management. Delays happen, business downturns happen and unfortunately for some restructuring happens.

>

> Give it some time, afford ANET some time work through this tough period and perhaps we can judge them when things become clearer and some kind of a roadmap laid out for the future.

U know I not really care since u are one of those ppl who need win every discussion

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > > > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > > > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If this is not than I don’t know what is

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

> > > >

> > > > Great people loose their jobs every day .. that does not make it mismanagement... an economic downturn can affect a business in many ways.. we as customers have a large part to play in that because ya know, we don't always have disposal income available to spend on it.

> > > > You are simply adding 2+2 and getting 22. You have nothing to back up your claim other than people lost their jobs.

> > > > Is it mismanagement when car plants close, is it mismanagement when a power station goes into decom and 60% of the workforce get laid off, is it mismanagement when fewer kids go into the sweetshop over an extended period of time and the shop has to reduce its staff.... If you know something the rest of us don't, please share it cos honestly I think we would be interest to see your facts on this.

> > >

> > > NCSoft West CEO Songyee Yoon told employees the company’s “live game business revenue is declining as our franchises age, delays in development on PC and mobile have created further drains against our revenue projects

> > >

> > > Not a super special knowledge but delays are often the result of bad management but ofc it could be always something else

> >

> > Lol you just keep coming up with .. nothing actually.

> >

> > We have all read that.. and delays do not in any way have to mean mis management.. keep digging, you might actually stumble across something that holds some concrete facts and merit.. eventually

> > Until then your just wanting to bad mouth the business without a shred of actual proof what your saying is in fact, fact.

> > IF and that is "IF" there has been any mis management come to light within the business I wouldn't be surprise to see those responsible being removed, or "asked to step down"... now that might of already happened or planned to happen.. if that should happen and become public knowledge then perhaps your words might hold some water, but until then its just hearsay.

> > Personally I would think the delays were more likely technical, resource or cost restriction (or a mixture of all those things), all of which make for potential delays and perhaps additional funding which NC Soft could no longer allow because of reasons stated - declining revenue from its ageing franchises.. GW however, if the latest Quarterly is accurate, seems still to be profitable considering how its performed previously when working within its "expansion" cycle... the real question now is what can be or will be pumped into the game as it draws closer to where there is normally a spike in revenue brought in from the anticipation of and the actual release of an expac.

> > If anything that info from CEO Songyee kind of confirms that the business has an ageing portfolio and they have been looking into other ways, other products from which its franchises could remain viable long term because the alternative would look bleak not just for ANET but NC Soft as a whole.. that to me is prudent management. Delays happen, business downturns happen and unfortunately for some restructuring happens.

> >

> > Give it some time, afford ANET some time work through this tough period and perhaps we can judge them when things become clearer and some kind of a roadmap laid out for the future.

>

> U know I not really care since u are one of those ppl who need win every discussion

Huh, it's not about winning anything it's about debating the stuff you put out as fact, when in fact it isn't anything of the sort.

As for not caring, you seemed to care up to now...

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I hope they saw it as an warning shot and take gw2 more seriously. PvP balance is broken, game is laggy and unpolished after 7 years, no build templates a full game mode raid is minority only, fractals difficulty is enhanced by annoying non fun instabilities so much potential so little was fully used

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hope they can get it together now

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > And listen the the customers who begging since years to tune down the visual noise which is eye and health hurting

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Agree PvP balance is poor, then again I think that is a general issues across the game not just PvP… not sure how many devs it needs to improve balance across an MMO cos from my experience balance is always a shifting set of goal posts that takes a little time to catch up only to have the next patch throw spanners into it, GW2 is no different... but yeah there is imbalance for sure imo.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > As for lag.. I don't get any lag tbh and FPS stability for me has improved this past year, maybe a new GPU helped with that though.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Build Templates, fractal updates.. that is just content you are not happy with that does not equate to not taking their product seriously, that is you expressing what you like and don't like... I happen to enjoy fractals both before instabilities and after (including the latest additions). Build Templates are something and nothing to me, I am still able to play all my builds, create new ones so templates to me are neither here nor there.. but again this has nothing to do with ANET not taking GW2 seriously..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Visual/Particle Effects - yeah I could get behind having an option to reduce it by player option.. but again its something that may not fall into a priority either previous or now.. that is not taking GW2 seriously, that is just another QoL you would like and yeah others as well no doubt, but if ANET jumped on every little request we put to them they would never actually get anything done I am sure.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I enjoyed fractals when nightmare fractal challenge mode hit it was a real creative and honest way to improve difficulty. Instabilities where a bandaid slippery slope was not even tested before release how game breaking it was in certain fractals.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Adding more mechanics instead of gimmicks is a lot of work but they had not the resources to do it and choose the easier way.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > And those are things now I not even mentioned legendarries who are still not complete even so they are promised with hot and if u remember legendary armor and raid wings all with a delay implemented.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > And than there was the time when salvage all was not an option how painful was that.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking that many of those are delayed because of an unknown and now never will be made product is such a mismanagement

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > The lag I mean wvw in first line the only game mode I barely can play so assume it is related to how wvw is structured.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Increasing fractal difficult by way of instabilities makes players think .. eventually it will become second knowledge just like everything.

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah slippy sloppy was poorly implemented for sure but it was taken out of those fracs it was never meant to be in and the rest is actually fun, at least to me.

> > > > > > > > > > > Lag is not always down to the game.. the only time I have ever seen issues in WvW is on reset night when there is a mass 3 way SM fight and skill lag hits us all.. but not had that or any near as bad for some times now.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Cancelled projects, projects that maybe fail does not mean mis management, there are many other things that could casue that.. unless you have some clear facts to show otherwise.. bugs and content that does not meet your expectation does not equate to lack of prority to GW2. Developing content that will please everybody in a multi faceted MMO, just isn't going to happen all the time.. that does not equate to lack of priority being shown to GW2.

> > > > > > > > > > > Legendaries .. what isn't finished about them .. though in fairness it is not something I ever intended to or expected to be a quick thing.. pretty sure though Gen 2 began with HoT.. not sure if there was some specific completion date for the set, though as I said I don't follow it too closely. But again that's not a reason to think GW2 had no priority.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Evidence of mismanagement.... 100 people who lost their job?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But let’s see and hope the best

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That's no evidence of mismanagment

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If this is not than I don’t know what is

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Exactly you don't know what is so throwing that kind of accusation around serves no purpose other than to show your lack of knowledge.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ok great ppl lost jobs suddenly without gw2 had a customer drop or an earthquake happen all was top case closed

> > > > >

> > > > > Great people loose their jobs every day .. that does not make it mismanagement... an economic downturn can affect a business in many ways.. we as customers have a large part to play in that because ya know, we don't always have disposal income available to spend on it.

> > > > > You are simply adding 2+2 and getting 22. You have nothing to back up your claim other than people lost their jobs.

> > > > > Is it mismanagement when car plants close, is it mismanagement when a power station goes into decom and 60% of the workforce get laid off, is it mismanagement when fewer kids go into the sweetshop over an extended period of time and the shop has to reduce its staff.... If you know something the rest of us don't, please share it cos honestly I think we would be interest to see your facts on this.

> > > >

> > > > NCSoft West CEO Songyee Yoon told employees the company’s “live game business revenue is declining as our franchises age, delays in development on PC and mobile have created further drains against our revenue projects

> > > >

> > > > Not a super special knowledge but delays are often the result of bad management but ofc it could be always something else

> > >

> > > Lol you just keep coming up with .. nothing actually.

> > >

> > > We have all read that.. and delays do not in any way have to mean mis management.. keep digging, you might actually stumble across something that holds some concrete facts and merit.. eventually

> > > Until then your just wanting to bad mouth the business without a shred of actual proof what your saying is in fact, fact.

> > > IF and that is "IF" there has been any mis management come to light within the business I wouldn't be surprise to see those responsible being removed, or "asked to step down"... now that might of already happened or planned to happen.. if that should happen and become public knowledge then perhaps your words might hold some water, but until then its just hearsay.

> > > Personally I would think the delays were more likely technical, resource or cost restriction (or a mixture of all those things), all of which make for potential delays and perhaps additional funding which NC Soft could no longer allow because of reasons stated - declining revenue from its ageing franchises.. GW however, if the latest Quarterly is accurate, seems still to be profitable considering how its performed previously when working within its "expansion" cycle... the real question now is what can be or will be pumped into the game as it draws closer to where there is normally a spike in revenue brought in from the anticipation of and the actual release of an expac.

> > > If anything that info from CEO Songyee kind of confirms that the business has an ageing portfolio and they have been looking into other ways, other products from which its franchises could remain viable long term because the alternative would look bleak not just for ANET but NC Soft as a whole.. that to me is prudent management. Delays happen, business downturns happen and unfortunately for some restructuring happens.

> > >

> > > Give it some time, afford ANET some time work through this tough period and perhaps we can judge them when things become clearer and some kind of a roadmap laid out for the future.

> >

> > U know I not really care since u are one of those ppl who need win every discussion

>

> Huh, it's not about winning anything it's about debating the stuff you put out as fact, when in fact it isn't anything of the sort.

> As for not caring, you seemed to care up to now...

/rolls eyes