looking for pvp trainer

dominik.9721

Hello peoples,

Currently, I'm looking for a professional pvp-trainer who is offering his expertise, so that I'm able to reach at least semi-finals of mAT.

I have nothing else to do on a saturday evening and I always wanted to win some Gw2 golds.

I remember that a few years ago Thijsken for example had a page where he was offering pvp-training for moneys.

Unfortunately, I cannot find it anymore which is why I'm asking here.

The only thing which is important for me to prove the trainer's expertise is that the trainer mainly dedicates his life to Gw2 like Thijsken back then who quit school for Gw2.

Well you dont have to quit your life to become a pro. At's are a bit more complex than say ranked pvp.

along side with mastering your own skill level its so important to also make bonds and create a well-knit team. Communication in gw2 is so important and having a group that can do that well will be what sets you apart in At's

DON'T BE A LONE WOLF!!

Pvp guilds will really open your opportunity to learn. You will have the chance to learn from many players as you meet them in your path to glory. The adrenaline you get from the fights and feeding off them as well it has a different kind of epic to it

Another tip you should try to master more than one profession. It's so important that you remain flexible to the changes of each match. Hopefully your teammates are aswell or can at least fill in what others cannot.

I dunno I could go on forever really. I could speak with you more about it ingame. But you dont need to find someone that quite there life or do so yourself to become an amazing player.

*Hero Thumbsup!!!*