> > * No more foes with starting Range advantage

> > * No more downstate

> > * No more easy escape on foot

> > * No more easy cheap ganking of Zerglings

> > * Mobile Ram

> > * Mobile Watchtower

> > * Faster scouting and roaming

> > * Faster ferrying of supplies to repair or build siege

> > * For the first time in history, Necros are now certified roamers who can pick and choose their fights!

> >

> > The whole experience with Warclaw has been very refreshing, fluid and natural.

> > It felt like Warclaw had always been part of WvW.

> > Great job Anet!

>

> all warclaw did was making WvW even more of a newbie blob fight style..

> warclaw is to fast for WvW it should get nerfed.

> warclaw is immune to CC it shouldnt be immune to anything

> warclaw HP should get halved to more of a 2 hit material or 1 hit for a DD.

> warclaw dodge should get reduced to 1 or 2 and shouldnt leap forward at all.

> warclaw shouldnt be able to get boons especially not swiftness.

> warclaw it self wont change a kitten to roaming, i do not understand why a necro for example thinks he can roam now moment u pop into a ranger/mesmer/thief ur dead these chars still have mobility over you during a fight and will completely destroy you just like they did before. (<-- obviously i mean fight wise ones u decide to go for the fight ur dead meat again cus u cant get away from them)

>

>

> i mean like today i watched a core warrior 2 hit a guy, so i went in on my warclaw without intention to kill the warrior (i couldnt do it anyway on scourge)

> all i did was kept him in combat and run rounds around him dodge around him etc he tried kill me but obviously he cant i just trolled him till he figured out i wasnt gonna kill him and he could never have got me off my mount.. so basically i could have sticked for ever around him and he couldnt do anything untill reinforcement came for me.. he cant get out of combat he cant get away he cant kill me.. yes as WvW was suppose to be..

>

> or this

> i chased a thief today with a other guy obviously i cant catch a thief he would have made it away but i decide to run away from thief while my mate kept chasing him

> thief stays in combat i got out of combat (thief stays in combat cus of my buddy) i hop on my warclaw i storm towards thief again i CC him and he died..

> yes totally how WvW was suppose to be, in my eyes this thief should have killed both of us or should have gotten away. thief is suppose to be the char to be able to pick his fight or leave them not me on my slow kitten necro.

> ^ this why mount is kitten

>

>

> so all in all warclaw only added negative things to WvW if u ask me.

>

> or give rangers/mesmers/thiefs jobs to do give rangers massive AoEs from 1500 range making scourge useless give thief boon strip on each dagger storm hit and AoE swings on everythingit does and massive armor boost. give mesmers lower cd's on their wells and priority strip on stability and make them poop out perma boons again.

>

> so its not just rev/scourge/fb as main squad fillers anymore but i guess above is a no go also..

> every1 had their job in WvW but this mounts kind of ruined everything maybe when we can actually CC mounts (which i dont see how it helps thief/mesmer) it might change a little again untill mounts have this super speed and immunity to CC WvW will just turn into a pure blob festival and be in favor of blob players which is what WvW was already.

Cool story bro, and after ur Warclaw one shot the warrior it went on and won wvw I guess . Now wvw is unplayable bcs u one shot every one who enters the game mode

Seems to me that the people with the most issues about the mount are the gankers. They can stay salty. If they enjoy pvp, we'll there is a whole game mode for that. Wvw isn't about 1v1. It's about zerg VS zerg. Maybe some people need to be reminded of that. Justsayin.

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> * No more 1-hit KO from invis

> * No more foes with starting Range advantage

> * No more downstate

> * No more easy escape on foot

> * No more easy cheap ganking of Zerglings

> * Mobile Ram

> * Mobile Watchtower

> * Faster scouting and roaming

> * Faster ferrying of supplies to repair or build siege

> * For the first time in history, Necros are now certified roamers who can pick and choose their fights!

>

> The whole experience with Warclaw has been very refreshing, fluid and natural.

> It felt like Warclaw had always been part of WvW.

> Great job Anet!

Omegalul, Reaper doesn't need mobility when it can oneshot 5 ppl with Soul Spiral or spike down single target with shroud5+axe2 on a defensive gear set. And just btw, in case you didnt know, necro has access to 2 instant teleports (one with 1.2k range, one with unlimited range), if u combine those two in the right way, u can get instantly out of combat and WP to safety if u are too scared to fight ;)

> @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> I finally managed to solo roam today after a bit of queue time, I don't have the mount yet, but I didn't find that big disadvantage like many people are saying, gankers are always the same with mount or not.

>

> Maybe because I am running an off meta build who seems a zerg build lot of mount players jumped on me feeling invincible on their big cat, but after they engaged and dismounted they got a pretty good surprise who sent them to downed state and back to spawn.

>

> The only advantage a mount has it's faster map travelling and a tool for players to run from fights they don't wanna take.

>

> Today a group of 5 people with mounts was chasing me, just one teleport on a higher ground and nobody could chase me anymore and nobody decided to dismount.

>

> Mount might be good in open space, but in jumping puzzle zones it's like a boat in the wood.

>

> So far right now it's a great environment to test out builds and skills on those footmen pve heroes, at least now I find people to kill and I don't need to spend hours roaming before to find an encounter.

>

> But yeah if in a week the situation stabilizes and people only use mounts all the time there will be less and less roaming fight, but only chicken players running away from fights.

The only advantage a mount has it's faster map travelling and a tool for players to run from fights they don't wanna take.

Then dont play PvP gamemode if u are not interested in fighting players LUL. I dont think PvE players should be allowed to talk about how the mount affects WvW because judging from your funny post they have no kittening clue what the gamemode is about.

Hate to be negative nancy but this mount should've literally been copy-pasted functionality from any game of old that did mounts first. What I mean by that is flat 25% movement speed to quell the concerns over certain classes having to give up dmg/utility/runes etc for speed.

All I'm seeing is people leaping past each other with mounts; the person who engages first cannot catch up to the mounted player. The only ones who have a chance of dismounting the fleeing player are ranged burst classes. I witnessed melee classes flailing around being trolled by people on mounts (good luck roaming on necro/reaper/scourge unless you're the one third-partying as they call it, OP). Players exploiting into enemy objective areas smh.

The Sniff skill. We didn't need another big brother watchful eye. We literally have target painter traps, stealth traps, watch tower, those anti stealth things in earth keep DBL. Now the larger force's scout just knows you're outside the wall with 10 players he doesn't even need to risk popping his head up above the wall to check. It's cheap man. And it's only another blow to havoc trying to act as the smaller force.

Not being able to CC the mount either is just OP and feels like bad design. Playing warrior landing your shield bash and witnessing them start to run away only for your rampage boulder skill to not even help just feels demoralising.

The only remotely balanced part of the mount is the chain pull skill which forces you in place for a good 2-3 seconds.

One part of me wants to really like this thing because we needed change/shift in meta (and the mount looks bamf ngl) but I feel the negatives far outweigh the positives for actual gameplay.

> @"Silverwing.8750" said:

> People do not like change, so the first reaction to something new is often negative, we need to adapt our builds to the new meta.

>

> So far I like the mount, as it means we can use other builds not just those with fast travel.

>

> Give the mount a chance, it is still early days. I for one will reserve my final judgement until after a month or so of play.

This line of thought is how developers get away with pumping out bad, unfinished content. Every problem with the Warclaw was predicted on the forums, and people tried to shut down the criticism by saying "we don't have enough information, wait until it comes out."

Now that it's out and these issues have been validated you want people to wait another month to say so? If Anet's goal was to let everyone run from OJ to OJ like a world boss train then fine, but if it wasn't then they should know that's the kind of playstyle the mount promotes.

> @"Queen Anastasia.7103" said:

> Hate to be negative nancy but this mount should've literally been copy-pasted functionality from any game of old that did mounts first. What I mean by that is flat 25% movement speed to quell the concerns over certain classes having to give up dmg/utility/runes etc for speed.

>

> All I'm seeing is people leaping past each other with mounts; the person who engages first cannot catch up to the mounted player. The only ones who have a chance of dismounting the fleeing player are ranged burst classes. I witnessed melee classes flailing around being trolled by people on mounts (good luck roaming on necro/reaper/scourge unless you're the one third-partying as they call it, OP). Players exploiting into enemy objective areas smh.

>

> The Sniff skill. We didn't need another big brother watchful eye. We literally have target painter traps, stealth traps, watch tower, those anti stealth things in earth keep DBL. Now the larger force's scout just knows you're outside the wall with 10 players he doesn't even need to risk popping his head up above the wall to check. It's cheap man. And it's only another blow to havoc trying to act as the smaller force.

>

> Not being able to CC the mount either is just OP and feels like bad design. Playing warrior landing your shield bash and witnessing them start to run away only for your rampage boulder skill to not even help just feels demoralising.

>

> The only remotely balanced part of the mount is the chain pull skill which forces you in place for a good 2-3 seconds.

>

> One part of me wants to really like this thing because we needed change/shift in meta (and the mount looks bamf ngl) but I feel the negatives far outweigh the positives for actual gameplay.

People are going to really love the troll potential of perma tapped keeps as well, and what's worse will be that you can see them and do nothing about it, it will be far more trolly than unkillable druids or stealthy thieves or mesmers or rifle rocket boot scrappers (this one build used to be really awesome at red keep). Can't wait to hear about it in the soon to come future. You can literally run circles around people and their projectiles cannot keep up.

Hehehehe in the past everyone could outrun a Necro and not give him a fight if he chooses not to...

And no one felt sorry for us Necros who could not catch anyone who didn't want to fight...

And no one felt sorry for us Necros who had to fight to our deaths because we couldn't run...(Though when I look back retrospectively, having to fight to my death made me a better player than I would have if I could run whenever things turned sour.)

because hey man that's your problem for using a non-roaming class...

Now we are all in the same boat hehehehe

> Hehehehe in the past everyone could outrun a Necro and not give him a fight if he chooses not to...

> And no one felt sorry for us Necros who could not catch anyone who didn't want to fight...

> And no one felt sorry for us Necros who had to fight to our deaths because we couldn't run...(Though when I look back retrospectively, having to fight to my death made me a better player than I would have if I could run whenever things turned sour.)

> because hey man that's your problem for using a non-roaming class...

> Now we are all in the same boat hehehehe

Necro doesnt need mobility because it is insanely powerful up close. If necro was granted the mobility of other classes, they would need to be severely nerfed in other areas. Mobility is just one aspect of the strength of certain classes. Thats how balance works.

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> Seems to me that the people with the most issues about the mount are the gankers. They can stay salty. If they enjoy pvp, we'll there is a whole game mode for that. Wvw isn't about 1v1. It's about zerg VS zerg. Maybe some people need to be reminded of that. Justsayin.

Ah. You're one of those people who think your way of playing a game is more important than anyone else's. If you consider getting attacked 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc ganking then you need to reevaluate. Nowhere does anything say WvW is 'all about zerg vs zerg'. Maybe you should just get good. Justsayin.

> @"sarkysek.1085" said:

> > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > I finally managed to solo roam today after a bit of queue time, I don't have the mount yet, but I didn't find that big disadvantage like many people are saying, gankers are always the same with mount or not.

> >

> > Maybe because I am running an off meta build who seems a zerg build lot of mount players jumped on me feeling invincible on their big cat, but after they engaged and dismounted they got a pretty good surprise who sent them to downed state and back to spawn.

> >

> > The only advantage a mount has it's faster map travelling and a tool for players to run from fights they don't wanna take.

> >

> > Today a group of 5 people with mounts was chasing me, just one teleport on a higher ground and nobody could chase me anymore and nobody decided to dismount.

> >

> > Mount might be good in open space, but in jumping puzzle zones it's like a boat in the wood.

> >

> > So far right now it's a great environment to test out builds and skills on those footmen pve heroes, at least now I find people to kill and I don't need to spend hours roaming before to find an encounter.

> >

> > But yeah if in a week the situation stabilizes and people only use mounts all the time there will be less and less roaming fight, but only chicken players running away from fights.

>

> The only advantage a mount has it's faster map travelling and a tool for players to run from fights they don't wanna take.

>

> Then dont play PvP gamemode if u are not interested in fighting players LUL. I dont think PvE players should be allowed to talk about how the mount affects WvW because judging from your funny post they have no kittening clue what the gamemode is about.

>

Maybe your mom is a pve player little kiddo.

I am a solo roamer and I am just telling what I noticed yesterday while roaming.

Gankers can still gank with mount or not mount.

Yesterday a group of 5 people chased me with mounts, I used a teleport to a higher ground, and /laugh at them, one of them dismounted to follow me, Gold Rank, put him in downed state and sent him to spawn.

Little zergy childs shouldn't be allowed to post and talk about wvw roaming.

Of course this update is still fresh so don't act like you are playing it for year, rubbish toxic kid.

So basically the complaints are.. we couldn't catch and kill/bm this one solo player pls Nerf... we got marked and had to do a fight pls Nerf.. cant gank as hard as before pls Nerf

Once you commit to a fight the mount goes away and dosent come back till ooc... Y'all know that right. Stop chasing the solos like a dog with a squirrel and do real fights

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > The only advantage a mount has it's faster map travelling and a tool for players to run from fights they don't wanna take.

>

> ??????

> 11k extra hp that you have to use skills to chew through

> 3 dodges/gap closers/wideners

>

> If you were unmounted and your opponents were mounted and they still decided to skill1 on you without utilizing that advantage, then they were PvE potatoes that don't understand the clear advantage they held.

The update is still fresh and I just gave my really first opinion on what I experimented.

As I think, in open spaces the mount is advantageous, but in kiting LoS jumping puzzle zones is not, yesterday 5 mount players (not pve potatoes, silver gold rank) chased me 5vs1 and they had mounts and me not, I was near a good kiting zone, with one teleport I nullified all their chase and spammed /laugh to tease... 4 of them just left, the 5th guy dismounted to use Phase Traversal and get him, i sent him to downed state and to spawn.

Of course if i were in an open space I was dead, but I was dead with mounts or not mounts in a 5vs1 gank.

> * No more 1-hit KO from invis

> * No more foes with starting Range advantage

> * No more downstate

> * No more easy escape on foot

> * No more easy cheap ganking of Zerglings

> * Mobile Ram

> * Mobile Watchtower

> * Faster scouting and roaming

> * Faster ferrying of supplies to repair or build siege

> * For the first time in history, Necros are now certified roamers who can pick and choose their fights!

>

> The whole experience with Warclaw has been very refreshing, fluid and natural.

> It felt like Warclaw had always been part of WvW.

> Great job Anet!

**_It felt like Warclaw had always been part of WvW.

Great job Anet!_**

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajajaja

sorry

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

> @"jakt.9381" said:

> > @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> > Hehehehe in the past everyone could outrun a Necro and not give him a fight if he chooses not to...

> > And no one felt sorry for us Necros who could not catch anyone who didn't want to fight...

> > And no one felt sorry for us Necros who had to fight to our deaths because we couldn't run...(Though when I look back retrospectively, having to fight to my death made me a better player than I would have if I could run whenever things turned sour.)

> > because hey man that's your problem for using a non-roaming class...

> > Now we are all in the same boat hehehehe

>

> Necro doesnt need mobility because it is insanely powerful up close. If necro was granted the mobility of other classes, they would need to be severely nerfed in other areas. Mobility is just one aspect of the strength of certain classes. Thats how balance works.

You've never fought a Boonbeast I guess hehehehe

Sure, this mount helps you pick and choose your fights. However, for many people that I've fought (or, more aptly, not fought), this mount allows them to run away from a 1v1 engagement until they can come back with many more people. Then they're all in. So realistically, it just reinforces the same old behaviors of your average WvW players.

I feel lame enough when I see someone do that and I have to use my own mount to disengage. All it means is no fights. If the people who complain about "gankers" are the ones running from even numbers and only coming back with a numbers advantage, they reinforce the problem many have with the addition of this mount.

> @"displayname.8315" said:

> So basically the complaints are.. we couldn't catch and kill/bm this one solo player pls Nerf... we got marked and had to do a fight pls Nerf.. cant gank as hard as before pls Nerf

>

> Once you commit to a fight the mount goes away and dosent come back till ooc... Y'all know that right. Stop chasing the solos like a dog with a squirrel and do real fights

No. You just dont read and choose to twist words like most people who are in favor of the mount. Nice try tho. Its more about the fact you can avoid any and every fight and you'll do it unless you know you'll win it. Leaving roamers with no gameplay loop. Roamers do not equal gankers, but anyone who kills you does because youre bad and you choose to blame anything but your own skill for your losses. Its more about you being a coward and less about us wanting to kill you.

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > @"reddie.5861" said:

> > > @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> > > * No more 1-hit KO from invis

> > > * No more foes with starting Range advantage

> > > * No more downstate

> > > * No more easy escape on foot

> > > * No more easy cheap ganking of Zerglings

> > > * Mobile Ram

> > > * Mobile Watchtower

> > > * Faster scouting and roaming

> > > * Faster ferrying of supplies to repair or build siege

> > > * For the first time in history, Necros are now certified roamers who can pick and choose their fights!

> > >

> > > The whole experience with Warclaw has been very refreshing, fluid and natural.

> > > It felt like Warclaw had always been part of WvW.

> > > Great job Anet!

> >

> > all warclaw did was making WvW even more of a newbie blob fight style..

> > warclaw is to fast for WvW it should get nerfed.

> > warclaw is immune to CC it shouldnt be immune to anything

> > warclaw HP should get halved to more of a 2 hit material or 1 hit for a DD.

> > warclaw dodge should get reduced to 1 or 2 and shouldnt leap forward at all.

> > warclaw shouldnt be able to get boons especially not swiftness.

> > warclaw it self wont change a kitten to roaming, i do not understand why a necro for example thinks he can roam now moment u pop into a ranger/mesmer/thief ur dead these chars still have mobility over you during a fight and will completely destroy you just like they did before. (<-- obviously i mean fight wise ones u decide to go for the fight ur dead meat again cus u cant get away from them)

> >

> >

> > i mean like today i watched a core warrior 2 hit a guy, so i went in on my warclaw without intention to kill the warrior (i couldnt do it anyway on scourge)

> > all i did was kept him in combat and run rounds around him dodge around him etc he tried kill me but obviously he cant i just trolled him till he figured out i wasnt gonna kill him and he could never have got me off my mount.. so basically i could have sticked for ever around him and he couldnt do anything untill reinforcement came for me.. he cant get out of combat he cant get away he cant kill me.. yes as WvW was suppose to be..

> >

> > or this

> > i chased a thief today with a other guy obviously i cant catch a thief he would have made it away but i decide to run away from thief while my mate kept chasing him

> > thief stays in combat i got out of combat (thief stays in combat cus of my buddy) i hop on my warclaw i storm towards thief again i CC him and he died..

> > yes totally how WvW was suppose to be, in my eyes this thief should have killed both of us or should have gotten away. thief is suppose to be the char to be able to pick his fight or leave them not me on my slow kitten necro.

> > ^ this why mount is kitten

> >

> >

> > so all in all warclaw only added negative things to WvW if u ask me.

> >

> > or give rangers/mesmers/thiefs jobs to do give rangers massive AoEs from 1500 range making scourge useless give thief boon strip on each dagger storm hit and AoE swings on everythingit does and massive armor boost. give mesmers lower cd's on their wells and priority strip on stability and make them poop out perma boons again.

> >

> > so its not just rev/scourge/fb as main squad fillers anymore but i guess above is a no go also..

> > every1 had their job in WvW but this mounts kind of ruined everything maybe when we can actually CC mounts (which i dont see how it helps thief/mesmer) it might change a little again untill mounts have this super speed and immunity to CC WvW will just turn into a pure blob festival and be in favor of blob players which is what WvW was already.

>

> Cool story bro, and after ur Warclaw one shot the warrior it went on and won wvw I guess . Now wvw is unplayable bcs u one shot every one who enters the game mode

What??