Warclaw kills Roaming

Woody Woody.8356

> @"Genuinetheo.6591" said:

> Please do enlighten me. What roaming class do you find most often? Let me guess... druid?

I already told you I encounter a wide variety of classes. I don't think there is any one that I see "most often."

> The fact that you would even consider changing your build to kill just one Warclaw is a testament to your willingness to sink to levels lower than you already have.

Considering dismounting that person is the difference between having a fight and not having a fight, just why exactly would I not consider it?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I see now. You guys are farming people that generally don't play WvW and are just doing dailies.

>

> So they're usually not gonna pick the map with the highest population.

>

are you one of those people who are just doing dailies?

> @"tobin.6754" said:

> > @"Genuinetheo.6591" said:

> > I see now. You guys are farming people that generally don't play WvW and are just doing dailies.

> >

> > So they're usually not gonna pick the map with the highest population.

> >

>

> are you one of those people who are just doing dailies?

Yeah, you bet. Let's go with that.

> I see now. You guys are farming people that generally don't play WvW and are just doing dailies.

>

> So they're usually not gonna pick the map with the highest population.

Please tell me you're joking. I dont "farm" anybody unless they run into me over and over. I am **literally roaming the maps** trying to kill anybody I come across.

From what you just said, you barely even WVW! Please stop injecting your opinions into something you don't even have a serious investment in.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > I see now. You guys are farming people that generally don't play WvW and are just doing dailies.

> >

> > So they're usually not gonna pick the map with the highest population.

>

> Please tell me you're joking. I dont "farm" anybody unless they run into me over and over. I am **literally roaming the maps** trying to kill anybody I come across.

>

> From what you just said, you barely even WVW! Please stop injecting your opinions into something you don't even have a serious investment in.

Roaming doesn't mean you're not farming newbies.

> > @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > > @"Genuinetheo.6591" said:

> > > 90% of solo roamers I find are thieves, deadeyes, or daredevils. Every once in a while there's a stray Mesmer in there.

> > > And as most thieves will do... they simply stealth and run away if it even becomes a 2v1.

> >

> > Again with the thieves. I can just about guarantee I roam/play far more than you do, and I encounter a wide variety of classes. Maybe bad luck on your part that you only run across thieves.

> >

> > The fact is, Warkitty in its current state negatively impacts (if not outright destroys.. [warrior]) most roaming builds that don't invest heavily into condi cheese or heavy&fast ranged damage. That's why I keep repeating this... the mount only encourages builds that most people despise.

>

> Please do enlighten me. What roaming class do you find most often? Let me guess... druid?

>

> The fact that you would even consider changing your build to kill just one Warclaw is a testament to your willingness to sink to levels lower than you already have.

Are you still complaining about one of the hardest professions in the game killing you before? Deadeye not so much, but core thief and d/p arent easy and actually are terrible at 1v1 which is why theyre +1 at best in spvp. This tells me you should stop posting and refrain from posting on pvp balancing in the future until you at least get a grasp on a classes strengths and weaknesses.

> > @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > > 90% of solo roamers I find are thieves, deadeyes, or daredevils. Every once in a while there's a stray Mesmer in there.

> > > And as most thieves will do... they simply stealth and run away if it even becomes a 2v1.

> >

> > Again with the thieves. I can just about guarantee I roam/play far more than you do, and I encounter a wide variety of classes. Maybe bad luck on your part that you only run across thieves.

> >

> > The fact is, Warkitty in its current state negatively impacts (if not outright destroys.. [warrior]) most roaming builds that don't invest heavily into condi cheese or heavy&fast ranged damage. That's why I keep repeating this... the mount only encourages builds that most people despise.

>

>

i dont understand players QQ about they cant rush faster than warkitten xD nor cant 1shot it...

They need to be clever and try to cut at front its path... not by "my ferrari legs" can pass your mount "im so skilled" showoff :\...

go figure.. gw2 players....

> Roaming doesn't mean you're not farming newbies.

The only way they get "farmed" is if they choose to run into me over and over. There are multiple spawn exits and many paths to take on a map....

And why should I care if they're a noob? It's an open world PVP mode. Don't wanna risk getting killed? Don't join!

> @"Duckota.4769" said:

> > > @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > > > @"Genuinetheo.6591" said:

> > > > 90% of solo roamers I find are thieves, deadeyes, or daredevils. Every once in a while there's a stray Mesmer in there.

> > > > And as most thieves will do... they simply stealth and run away if it even becomes a 2v1.

> > >

> > > Again with the thieves. I can just about guarantee I roam/play far more than you do, and I encounter a wide variety of classes. Maybe bad luck on your part that you only run across thieves.

> > >

> > > The fact is, Warkitty in its current state negatively impacts (if not outright destroys.. [warrior]) most roaming builds that don't invest heavily into condi cheese or heavy&fast ranged damage. That's why I keep repeating this... the mount only encourages builds that most people despise.

> >

> > Please do enlighten me. What roaming class do you find most often? Let me guess... druid?

> >

> > The fact that you would even consider changing your build to kill just one Warclaw is a testament to your willingness to sink to levels lower than you already have.

>

> Are you still complaining about one of the hardest professions in the game killing you before? Deadeye not so much, but core thief and d/p arent easy and actually are terrible at 1v1 which is why theyre +1 at best in spvp. This tells me you should stop posting and refrain from posting on pvp balancing in the future until you at least get a grasp on a classes strengths and weaknesses.

I said they were the most common classes I ran into. I never said I was upset that I died in WvW to roamers. In fact, most thieves I run into will stealth and run away at some point...

Thieves/deadeyes/daredevils are all part of the thief class. Would you rather I simply said Daredevil? Regardless, they are of the same archetype.

> > @"Duckota.4769" said:

> > > > @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > > > > @"Genuinetheo.6591" said:

> > > > > 90% of solo roamers I find are thieves, deadeyes, or daredevils. Every once in a while there's a stray Mesmer in there.

> > > > > And as most thieves will do... they simply stealth and run away if it even becomes a 2v1.

> > > >

> > > > Again with the thieves. I can just about guarantee I roam/play far more than you do, and I encounter a wide variety of classes. Maybe bad luck on your part that you only run across thieves.

> > > >

> > > > The fact is, Warkitty in its current state negatively impacts (if not outright destroys.. [warrior]) most roaming builds that don't invest heavily into condi cheese or heavy&fast ranged damage. That's why I keep repeating this... the mount only encourages builds that most people despise.

> > >

> > > Please do enlighten me. What roaming class do you find most often? Let me guess... druid?

> > >

> > > The fact that you would even consider changing your build to kill just one Warclaw is a testament to your willingness to sink to levels lower than you already have.

> >

> > Are you still complaining about one of the hardest professions in the game killing you before? Deadeye not so much, but core thief and d/p arent easy and actually are terrible at 1v1 which is why theyre +1 at best in spvp. This tells me you should stop posting and refrain from posting on pvp balancing in the future until you at least get a grasp on a classes strengths and weaknesses.

>

> I said they were the most common classes I ran into. I never said I was upset that I died in WvW to roamers. In fact, most thieves I run into will stealth and run away at some point...

>

> Thieves/deadeyes/daredevils are all part of the thief class. Would you rather I simply said Daredevil? Regardless, they are of the same archetype.

Class with no sustain outside of mobility outruns you in WvW. Who would have guessed.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > Roaming doesn't mean you're not farming newbies.

>

> The only way they get "farmed" is if they choose to run into me over and over. There are multiple spawn exits and many paths to take on a map....

>

> And why should I care if they're a noob? It's an open world PVP mode. Don't wanna risk getting killed? Don't join!

You shouldn't care if they're a noob. That's your own dilemma to get over. Doesn't mean anyone else should care that you don't like Warclaw.

Hey what was that...?

"If you don't like it... don't join"

> You shouldn't care if they're a noob. That's your own dilemma to get over.

I don't have anything to get over regarding "noobs getting farmed". You're the one that keeps pushing the whole "noob" issue.

> Doesn't mean anyone else should care that you don't like Warclaw.

A very large portion of... get this... **actual WVW players**.. have voiced problems with Warclaw.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > You shouldn't care if they're a noob. That's your own dilemma to get over.

>

> I don't have anything to get over regarding "noobs getting farmed". You're the one that keeps pushing the whole "noob" issue.

>

> > Doesn't mean anyone else should care that you don't like Warclaw.

>

> A very large portion of... get this... **actual WVW players**.. have voiced problems with Warclaw.

>

You're being a primarily useless class in WvW, roaming for personal benefit, in low population maps, farming people who have likely played a days worth of any PvP, and you're upset because Warclaw doesn't let you do that hardly ever anymore

tell me when to stop?

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> What is this obsession with thieves and roaming taking u all out lmao when I see one it’s delightfull,worse case they run. Have u guys met the many mirage,boonbeast and my favourite holo’s? They will wreck u ten times harder than a thief. That said holo fine and doesn’t need nerf :)

I see more smokescale Druid roamers than Soulbeasts, too...

Mirages are also quick to run if there's even a +1 anymore

> You're being a primarily useless class in WvW, roaming for personal benefit, in low population maps, farming people who have likely played a days worth of any PvP, and you're upset because Warclaw doesn't let you do that hardly ever anymore

>

> tell me when to stop?

Now, because you're making a lot of wrong assumptions.

> A primarily useless class in WvW

Mesmer - I can do quite a bit that helps the server without being in your mindless zerg ball.

> Roaming for personal benefit

If by benefit you mean fun, sure. Oh wait, you mean you don't play games to have fun?

> In low population maps

Wrong. I roam everywhere.

> Farming people who have likely played a days worth of any PvP

Again... not my problem.

> and you're upset because Warclaw doesn't let you do that hardly ever anymore

You're damn right. And I'll tell you why. Because there's **VERY LITTLE** risk in getting caught on Warkitty, _no matter how experienced the player_. AGAIN, it's forcing roamers into the very builds that most people hate dealing with. Yea I guess it's great for you carebears that want to run around open world PVP without any real risk.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > You're being a primarily useless class in WvW, roaming for personal benefit, in low population maps, farming people who have likely played a days worth of any PvP, and you're upset because Warclaw doesn't let you do that hardly ever anymore

> >

> > tell me when to stop?

>

> Now, because you're making a lot of wrong assumptions.

>

> > A primarily useless class in WvW

> Mesmer - I can do quite a bit that helps the server without being in your mindless zerg ball.

>

> > Roaming for personal benefit

>

> If by benefit you mean fun, sure. Oh wait, you mean you don't play games to have fun?

>

> > In low population maps

>

> Wrong. I roam everywhere.

>

> > Farming people who have likely played a days worth of any PvP

>

> Again... not my problem.

>

> > and you're upset because Warclaw doesn't let you do that hardly ever anymore

>

> You're kitten right. And I'll tell you why. Because there's **VERY LITTLE** risk in getting caught on Warkitty, _no matter how experienced the player_. AGAIN, it's forcing roamers into the very builds that most people hate dealing with. Yea I guess it's great for you carebears that want to run around open world PVP without any real risk.

I would have never guessed you were a Mesmer. Welcome to WvW.

> I would have never guessed you were a Mesmer. Welcome to WvW.

Yea because we should only play what Mr. Genuinetheo approves of. I have thousands and thousands of hours in mesmer since GW2's launch. It ain't just a "flavor of the month" or I'd be on soulbeast.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > I would have never guessed you were a Mesmer. Welcome to WvW.

>

> Yea because we should only play what Mr. Genuinetheo approves of. I have thousands and thousands of hours in mesmer since GW2's launch. It ain't just a "flavor of the month" or I'd be on soulbeast.

You're absolutely right. I didn't come here at all to simply discredit the belief that Warclaw doesn't strengthen a style of roaming play that is stronger for an environment like WvW.

But some people are out here, like Mesmers and Thiefs for example, worried that their newb farms on low population maps are gonna go sour.

> But some people are out here, like Mesmers and Thiefs for example

Oh so now we're gonna worry about mesmers too?

> worried that their newb farms on low population maps are gonna go sour.

We've already hashed out this whole noob farm discussion that you have an obsession with. Since you keep cycling back to shit I've already replied to, I'm done with you.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > But some people are out here, like Mesmers and Thiefs for example

>

> Oh so now we're gonna worry about mesmers too?

>

> > worried that their newb farms on low population maps are gonna go sour.

>

> We've already hashed out this whole noob farm discussion that you have an obsession with. Since you keep cycling back to kitten I've already replied to, I'm done with you.

>

If you'll take the time to go back and read my replies. I mentioned mesmers to you already. I guess it just didn't click for you?

But that's ok. Stick to your low population maps and worrying about that one Warclaw...

heck, I know for sure some Mesmers are adapting and won't even roam without one now

> If you'll take the time to go back and read my replies. I mentioned mesmers to you already. I guess it just didn't click for you?

>

> But that's ok. Stick to your low population maps and worrying about that one Warclaw...

>

> heck, I know for sure some Mesmers are adapting and won't even roam without one now

Na, you're done.

Edit: Last reply. Go ahead and get the last word in.

> @"Magolith.9412" said:

> > If you'll take the time to go back and read my replies. I mentioned mesmers to you already. I guess it just didn't click for you?

> >

> > But that's ok. Stick to your low population maps and worrying about that one Warclaw...

> >

> > heck, I know for sure some Mesmers are adapting and won't even roam without one now

>

> Na, you're done.

>

> Edit: Last reply. Go ahead and get the last word in.

> 90% of solo roamers I find are thieves, deadeyes, or daredevils. Every once in a while there's a stray Mesmer in there.

I don't care if you reply or not. But I'm not even close to done.

Hope you're not out there roaming on a Warclaw, whining about how it killed it for WvW