Why does warrior hit for 5-10k a chop while having 3k+ armor stats and 1k regen from adren and sig?

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > >

> > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > >

> > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > >

> > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > >

> > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> >

> > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> >

> > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> >

> > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> >

> > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

>

> ..Why is this used as a form of argument? You realize wintrading and match manipulation is *still* a thing and the ones that do it just come back around to do it over and over again with new accounts, right? They also *sell* those top spots for people wanting titles and what have you. The "Top 250" player rankings means about nothing now because of these bad apples doing these things. There has been one guy that has done it several times across several seasons...he's literally still playing the game and he is *in* the top 10. Based on the past it stands to reason that he also has other accounts of his in there *again* this season. Know why they do this? sPvP is a joke and they know it, son't don't others. That is why Anet needs to do something else with it, it needs a rework not just with matchmaking or anything but just a different mode, actual attention to proper team queing, just really anything besides what we already have.

>

> Actually *last* season that same individual had multiple accounts all in the top spots plus others who "purchased" their way into a top spot due to appealing to this individual with items ingame.

>

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > >

> > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > >

> > > At no point did I say only lobotomites lose to it.

> >

> > Alright! So let's talk about

> >

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > >

> > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > >

> > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > >

> > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior.

> >

> > Okay. That's SO much better.

> >

> > > Everyone loses to something at some point. I find it hard to swallow that someone can't predict what a warrior will do. As for core weapons and traits getting nerfed I expect it tbh. That's why I'm advocating against it. When GS gets the boot they can whine that warrior has too much CC when they run hammer.

> >

> > Here's the thing you don't seem to get: Warrior's only real win condition is landing a single burst skill, of which they have several all of which can be boosted by quickness, which ramps them up to 25 might. At which point your even auto attacks start criting for 4k, and all your actual real damage skills start doing 10k a pop and thats before you jump into rampage.

> >

> > I genuinely do not know, after spending time with warrior post balance patch, how I ever managed to win any of my fights against any spellbreakers as mirage when they are so obviously boosted and easy to play. Like yeah oh boy I can dodge, spend an entire bar of endurance to throw out an Axes of Symmetry or Chaos Vortex for 3k damage max over 10 seconds. While warriors are out there criting for 10k. on really, fast skills like Arcing Slice. All while warriors cry about how they're the poorest, most unfortunate class to ever exist while also making up 40% of the current top 20 NA.

>

> All Warrior burst skills are not affected by Quickness. Eviscerate is not affected by Quickness at all, Breaching Strike is not affected by Quickness. Flurry is but it also roots the Warrior in place to channel it, Arcing Slice is also affected by Quickness and thats really the singular threat in the typical Magebane build outside of Final Thrust which is *not* a Burst skill. Arcing Slice *without* Quickness is *not* a fast skill and it is still a very telegraphed burst skill. I can't count the amount of times its been dodged by genuinely *good* players and not the typical Bronze babies in Gold and low Plat that populate sPvP ranked these days due to low population.

>

> And again pulling the "top 20" argument. The top anything doesn't mean anything...I stopped giving any solid care about ranked sPvP once I started to understand the wintrading factor that populates the "top" spots and how god awful outdated Conquest is as a game mode where the meta consists of builds literally *built* to AoE flood capture points (look at what happened with Scrapper after the Gyro rework) with the exception of side node builds to which even then the meta for them still consists of cheesing things like, sure admittedly, Rampage 5 being able to have its AoE cover almost the entire capture point. Other than that though? Warrior is fine. Its not overtuned, its fallen out of favor in the *actual* top spots in regards to ATs where team comp actually matters since you can *pick* who and what is on your team. Ranked is a nightmare and worthless to measure what you think it measures. Same goes for Conquest as a game mode at this point as well.

I dunno how obvious this is or should be to normal people but when something is obviously over performing it is over performing. Simple as that.

I know a lot of spell breaker mains feel amazing because "OMG he dodged my Bull's Charge, My Rush, My Full Counter, My Shield Bash, My Disrupting Stab all in a row, but he didn't dodge my _______ so I win!"

But from multiple personal experiences, if you think that makes you skilled that's all the more reason for you to be nerfed.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > >

> > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> >

> > Oh yeah!

> >

> > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> >

> > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> >

> > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> >

> >

>

> Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > >

> > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > >

> > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > >

> > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > >

> > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > >

> > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > >

> > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > >

> > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> >

> > ..Why is this used as a form of argument? You realize wintrading and match manipulation is *still* a thing and the ones that do it just come back around to do it over and over again with new accounts, right? They also *sell* those top spots for people wanting titles and what have you. The "Top 250" player rankings means about nothing now because of these bad apples doing these things. There has been one guy that has done it several times across several seasons...he's literally still playing the game and he is *in* the top 10. Based on the past it stands to reason that he also has other accounts of his in there *again* this season. Know why they do this? sPvP is a joke and they know it, son't don't others. That is why Anet needs to do something else with it, it needs a rework not just with matchmaking or anything but just a different mode, actual attention to proper team queing, just really anything besides what we already have.

> >

> > Actually *last* season that same individual had multiple accounts all in the top spots plus others who "purchased" their way into a top spot due to appealing to this individual with items ingame.

> >

> > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > >

> > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > >

> > > > At no point did I say only lobotomites lose to it.

> > >

> > > Alright! So let's talk about

> > >

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > >

> > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > >

> > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior.

> > >

> > > Okay. That's SO much better.

> > >

> > > > Everyone loses to something at some point. I find it hard to swallow that someone can't predict what a warrior will do. As for core weapons and traits getting nerfed I expect it tbh. That's why I'm advocating against it. When GS gets the boot they can whine that warrior has too much CC when they run hammer.

> > >

> > > Here's the thing you don't seem to get: Warrior's only real win condition is landing a single burst skill, of which they have several all of which can be boosted by quickness, which ramps them up to 25 might. At which point your even auto attacks start criting for 4k, and all your actual real damage skills start doing 10k a pop and thats before you jump into rampage.

> > >

> > > I genuinely do not know, after spending time with warrior post balance patch, how I ever managed to win any of my fights against any spellbreakers as mirage when they are so obviously boosted and easy to play. Like yeah oh boy I can dodge, spend an entire bar of endurance to throw out an Axes of Symmetry or Chaos Vortex for 3k damage max over 10 seconds. While warriors are out there criting for 10k. on really, fast skills like Arcing Slice. All while warriors cry about how they're the poorest, most unfortunate class to ever exist while also making up 40% of the current top 20 NA.

> >

> > All Warrior burst skills are not affected by Quickness. Eviscerate is not affected by Quickness at all, Breaching Strike is not affected by Quickness. Flurry is but it also roots the Warrior in place to channel it, Arcing Slice is also affected by Quickness and thats really the singular threat in the typical Magebane build outside of Final Thrust which is *not* a Burst skill. Arcing Slice *without* Quickness is *not* a fast skill and it is still a very telegraphed burst skill. I can't count the amount of times its been dodged by genuinely *good* players and not the typical Bronze babies in Gold and low Plat that populate sPvP ranked these days due to low population.

> >

> > And again pulling the "top 20" argument. The top anything doesn't mean anything...I stopped giving any solid care about ranked sPvP once I started to understand the wintrading factor that populates the "top" spots and how god awful outdated Conquest is as a game mode where the meta consists of builds literally *built* to AoE flood capture points (look at what happened with Scrapper after the Gyro rework) with the exception of side node builds to which even then the meta for them still consists of cheesing things like, sure admittedly, Rampage 5 being able to have its AoE cover almost the entire capture point. Other than that though? Warrior is fine. Its not overtuned, its fallen out of favor in the *actual* top spots in regards to ATs where team comp actually matters since you can *pick* who and what is on your team. Ranked is a nightmare and worthless to measure what you think it measures. Same goes for Conquest as a game mode at this point as well.

>

> I dunno how obvious this is or should be to normal people but when something is obviously over performing it is over performing. Simple as that.

>

> I know a lot of spell breaker mains feel amazing because "OMG he dodged my Bull's Charge, My Rush, My Full Counter, My Shield Bash, My Disrupting Stab all in a row, but he didn't dodge my _______ so I win!"

>

> But from multiple personal experiences, if you think that makes you skilled that's all the more reason for you to be nerfed.

Well I guess you could just ignore the rest of what my post said, sure.

Warrior does not have that kind of experience. You talk a lot about the "top 20" and "top 10" and reference all this stuff...yet I didn't see you anywhere on there when I checked. You said you float between low and mid plat, correct (plat 1 and plat 2). Yeah...due to NA population you're still basically a glorified Gold since you still get paired with Gold 1,2,3 and against Gold 1,2,3. Also...low to mid plat is 1500 to 1600 to which again I didn't see you anywhere in the "top 250" which has #250 sitting at a 1573 rating. Guessing you're a bit below that then...?

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > >

> > > Oh yeah!

> > >

> > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > >

> > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > >

> > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

>

> Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

Warriors "Using their dodge offensively" are on a mathematical objective level 75% equal to Mirages that dodged offensively. And unlike Mirage Warriors 3k Dodge crits are unblockable and uncleansable.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > >

> > > Oh yeah!

> > >

> > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > >

> > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > >

> > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

>

> Man I wish my dodges actually did 3-5k then I'd just roll at you. Frankly the most I've ever seen is 3k at 25 might stacks on a thief. Frankly I'd like my dodge to be blockable it would make aegis a nonproblem so we're both on the same page there.

Do you need me to screen cap my own Reckless Dodge damage doing 3k+ for you to believe it because that is what it actually does.

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > > >

> > > > Oh yeah!

> > > >

> > > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > > >

> > > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > > >

> > > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> >

> > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

>

> Warriors "Using their dodge offensively" are on a mathematical objective level 75% equal to Mirages that dodged offensively. And unlike Mirage Warriors 3k Dodge crits are unblockable and uncleansable.

And unlike mirage it's also melee range and not loaded with condi, tracking, multiple clones, or daze.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

Tell me is MIRAGE using their evades offensively and can we get them back so easly as warrior does?

You can always use them offensively while your endurance is high and this guarantee will force your damaged opponent to evade YOUR evade if they dnt want to take unnecessary ~4k damage.

Even warrior now gain endurance through utilities/bursts (any burst),just critically hitting opponents while mirage never could restore endurance ever .

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > > >

> > > > Oh yeah!

> > > >

> > > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > > >

> > > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > > >

> > > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> >

> > Man I wish my dodges actually did 3-5k then I'd just roll at you. Frankly the most I've ever seen is 3k at 25 might stacks on a thief. Frankly I'd like my dodge to be blockable it would make aegis a nonproblem so we're both on the same page there.

>

> Do you need me to screen cap my own Reckless Dodge damage doing 3k+ for you to believe it because that is what it actually does.

Yeah be my guest. Show me those hot?5k dodges.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh yeah!

> > > > >

> > > > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > > > >

> > > > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > > > >

> > > > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > > > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> > >

> > > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

> >

> > Warriors "Using their dodge offensively" are on a mathematical objective level 75% equal to Mirages that dodged offensively. And unlike Mirage Warriors 3k Dodge crits are unblockable and uncleansable.

>

> And unlike mirage it's also melee range and not loaded with condi, tracking, multiple clones, or daze.

Who needs tracking when it is a PBAOE at your location that crits for 3k?

And what you don't understand; Those "multiple clones" those "condi" are hindrances to make life easier for you. Daze clones aren't doing 4k damage. Heck, daze clones aren't doing 1k damage. I've done the math.

Imaginary Axes also has 200 range, thats 20 range more than melee attacks.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

>

> Tell me is MIRAGE using their evades offensively and can we get them back so easly as warrior does?

> You can always use them offensively while your endurance is high and this guarantee will force your damaged opponent to evade YOUR evade if they dnt want to take unnecessary ~4k damage.

> Even warrior now gain endurance through utilities/bursts (any burst),just critically hitting opponents while mirage never could restore endurance ever .

Y'know aside from your heal and permavigor.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

> >

> > Tell me is MIRAGE using their evades offensively and can we get them back so easly as warrior does?

> > You can always use them offensively while your endurance is high and this guarantee will force your damaged opponent to evade YOUR evade if they dnt want to take unnecessary ~4k damage.

> > Even warrior now gain endurance through utilities/bursts (any burst),just critically hitting opponents while mirage never could restore endurance ever .

>

> Y'know aside from your heal and permavigor.

You even dare to tell PERMAVIGOR after every vigor nerf they have done ?

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh yeah!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > > > > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> > > >

> > > > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

> > >

> > > Warriors "Using their dodge offensively" are on a mathematical objective level 75% equal to Mirages that dodged offensively. And unlike Mirage Warriors 3k Dodge crits are unblockable and uncleansable.

> >

> > And unlike mirage it's also melee range and not loaded with condi, tracking, multiple clones, or daze.

>

> Who needs tracking when it is a PBAOE at your location that crits for 3k?

>

> And what you don't understand; Those "multiple clones" those "condi" are hindrances to make life easier for you. Daze clones aren't doing 4k damage. Heck, daze clones aren't doing 1k damage. I've done the math.

>

> Imaginary Axes also has 200 range, thats 20 range more than melee attacks.

You really think reckless is stronger than all the crap you get with ambush? Legitimately?

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

> > >

> > > Tell me is MIRAGE using their evades offensively and can we get them back so easly as warrior does?

> > > You can always use them offensively while your endurance is high and this guarantee will force your damaged opponent to evade YOUR evade if they dnt want to take unnecessary ~4k damage.

> > > Even warrior now gain endurance through utilities/bursts (any burst),just critically hitting opponents while mirage never could restore endurance ever .

> >

> > Y'know aside from your heal and permavigor.

> You even dare to tell PERMAVIGOR after every vigor nerf they have done ?

From what I've seen yeah. Dodge time is down but you still got plenty of em to shell out. I'd say it's good where it's at and doesn't need further nerfing but I won't deny the frequency of it.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

>

> Tell me is MIRAGE using their evades offensively and can we get them back so easly as warrior does?

> You can always use them offensively while your endurance is high and this guarantee will force your damaged opponent to evade YOUR evade if they dnt want to take unnecessary ~4k damage.

> Even warrior now gain endurance through utilities/bursts (any burst),just critically hitting opponents while mirage never could restore endurance ever .

Mirage restored Endurance through Rune of the Adventurer. sigil of energy and Vigor (no not perma)...what are you even talking about? Only reason Mirage is "seeing less use" is because a large number of you guys overreact to obscene degrees and I imagine the same holds true for the nerf that Mirage Cloak got to its evade frame. Only problems I've had with Mirage since I got *sense* is their ability to use Mirage Cloak *during* a CC duration (no not Elusive Mind). Other than that I couldn't give a damn, rest of it really only needed tuning.

If you're salty about Mirage getting hit with a nerf then sure I can understand...but don't class hop because you haven't adjusted yet and certainly don't start citing "well the top 20..." no. Flimsy arguments that hold no weight. "Arcing Slice is super fast" Okay...sure...said no one with any degree of competence ever. "Dodge damage is too high" ...Assuming the Warrior is using it as an *attack* rather than defensively against high burst classes like Soulbeast, Power Mirage, Holo, DE, Guardian...thats *asking* to be killed.

The only real problem with warriors is rampage.

All their animations are so telegraphed and it's true they all need a dodge for the most part, and usually when they go rampage you are forced to use all your defenses and kiting abilities or else die.

And if you wasted everything before they go rampage, rampage will be an easy win for them thanks to the Cc chains..

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh yeah!

> > > > >

> > > > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > > > >

> > > > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > > > >

> > > > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > > > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> > >

> > > Man I wish my dodges actually did 3-5k then I'd just roll at you. Frankly the most I've ever seen is 3k at 25 might stacks on a thief. Frankly I'd like my dodge to be blockable it would make aegis a nonproblem so we're both on the same page there.

> >

> > Do you need me to screen cap my own Reckless Dodge damage doing 3k+ for you to believe it because that is what it actually does.

>

> Yeah be my guest. Show me those hot?5k dodges.

I never said 5k dodges. I said it can crit for 3k. And here's a crit for 2.8k without me even trying.

![](https://i.imgur.com/fZOl8a2.png "")

I have 0 might by the way when I did this testing. I literally hopped into a SPvP hot join and asked to duel someone.

At this point its just better to admit Warrior is just better at everything Mirage does. It has always done more damage, but now it does more damage while evading, does it through better more reliable power damage, is able to to chase down and snap kills better, has better sustain and self healing, and has more mobility and disengage potential with the only weakness in that front being its inability to blink vertically.

And yet despite that, people like you whined incessantly about mirage for over a year, despite pre-nerf full counter critting for 5k, despite critting for 3k on dodges, despite critting for 10k on arcing slice and whirlwind blade.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> >

> > Tell me is MIRAGE using their evades offensively and can we get them back so easly as warrior does?

> > You can always use them offensively while your endurance is high and this guarantee will force your damaged opponent to evade YOUR evade if they dnt want to take unnecessary ~4k damage.

> > Even warrior now gain endurance through utilities/bursts (any burst),just critically hitting opponents while mirage never could restore endurance ever .

>

> Mirage restored Endurance through Rune of the Adventurer. sigil of energy and Vigor (no not perma)...what are you even talking about? Only reason Mirage is "seeing less use" is because a large number of you guys overreact to obscene degrees and I imagine the same holds true for the nerf that Mirage Cloak got to its evade frame. Only problems I've had with Mirage since I got *sense* is their ability to use Mirage Cloak *during* a CC duration (no not Elusive Mind). Other than that I couldn't give a kitten, rest of it really only needed tuning.

Oh ,nobody else can restore endurance with rune of adventurer or sigil of energy... Oh noooooooooo /s

'It seeing less use' because anet traditionally throw over 50% damage nerfs on stuff mesmer have . Nerf core and in same time they nerf power mesmer nobody complaint about in same time . Mirage/mesmer got a lot of nerfs in various places at same(the only right decision was to nerf axe ambush but not by 67% while ignored scepter,perma reflect because knowledgable community forgot to cry about it) While others like warrior/holo/slb got close to nothing.

> If you're salty about Mirage getting hit with a nerf then sure I can understand...but don't class hop because you haven't adjusted yet and certainly don't start citing "well the top 20..." no. Flimsy arguments that hold no weight. "Arcing Slice is super fast" Okay...sure...said no one with any degree of competence ever. "Dodge damage is too high" ...Assuming the Warrior is using it as an *attack* rather than defensively against high burst classes like Soulbeast, Power Mirage, Holo, DE, Guardian...thats *asking* to be killed.

I think most people are 'salty' because of the amount of hypocrites here when time has come to nerf the class they main next .

Not like your argument hold any weight either if you believe warrior is fine (nice argument thrown at DE,Guardian and power mirage that actually got hit last patch LOL)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > Yeah be my guest. Show me those hot?5k dodges.

> > I never said 5k dodges. I said it can crit for 3k. And here's a crit for 2.8k without me even trying.

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/fZOl8a2.png "")

> >

> >

> > I have 0 might by the way when I did this testing. I literally hopped into a SPvP hot join and asked to duel someone.

> >

> > At this point its just better to admit Warrior is just better at everything Mirage does. It has always done more damage, but now it does more damage while evading, does it through better more reliable power damage, is able to to chase down and snap kills better, has better sustain and self healing, and has more mobility and disengage potential with the only weakness in that front being its inability to blink vertically.

> >

> > And yet despite that, people like you whined incessantly about mirage for over a year, despite pre-nerf full counter critting for 5k, despite critting for 3k on dodges, despite critting for 10k on arcing slice and whirlwind blade.

> >

> >

> [https://imgur.com/a/WbuQ2Iv](https://imgur.com/a/WbuQ2Iv "https://imgur.com/a/WbuQ2Iv")

> No attackers insights/10% from bullcharge and medium armor. There was scrapper next to the thief that took only 100 less damage ...

no... but WARRIOR DODGE CAN'T POSSIBLE HIT FOR MORE THAN ANY OF MIRAGE'S AMBUSH ATTACKSS....

*shrinks into a corncob*

(I also had 0 attackers insight or any other damage boosting modifier. Thanks for reminding me to check that)

Can I get an apology from @"Tycura.1982" ?

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > > > > > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > > > > > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh yeah!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> > > > > > I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> > > > >

> > > > > Warrior using their dodge offensively in a fight should be a rarity in some niche circumstances. Waste of endurance when it could be used to avoid CC or other damaging skills that are more important than doing *maybe* 3-5k damage through a block to *squishies*.

> > > >

> > > > Warriors "Using their dodge offensively" are on a mathematical objective level 75% equal to Mirages that dodged offensively. And unlike Mirage Warriors 3k Dodge crits are unblockable and uncleansable.

> > >

> > > And unlike mirage it's also melee range and not loaded with condi, tracking, multiple clones, or daze.

> >

> > Who needs tracking when it is a PBAOE at your location that crits for 3k?

> >

> > And what you don't understand; Those "multiple clones" those "condi" are hindrances to make life easier for you. Daze clones aren't doing 4k damage. Heck, daze clones aren't doing 1k damage. I've done the math.

> >

> > Imaginary Axes also has 200 range, thats 20 range more than melee attacks.

>

> You really think reckless is stronger than all the kitten you get with ambush? Legitimately?

You think any of Mirage's ambush attacks in a PvP environment with PvP viable stats with add up to 3k+ UNBLOCKABLE damage which is confirmed obtainable trough Demoshisher's Amulet?

I would not have as much beef against Reckless Dodge if it wasnt the first damn trait in the strength line. THE FIRST ONE. Goodness gracious. Also gives might per hit. 900-1300 tool tip (based on 0 might, 0 Insight stacks and 25might, 5 insight stacks - 10 might and 3 insight puts it ~1.1k according to gw2skills)

Those Warrior builds we have right now, are the only ones that are viable. Try to run something else than the exact same build than metabattle, or better, lets nerf this build to the ground and what now? Warrior has nothing more. It isn't even considered "meta" right now (only great or good). If they lose that, Warrior will just be exterminated from PvP (probably pve too).

But the real problem isn't here.

80% of all the traits a Warrior can have are useless. No, it doesn't deal too much dammage by the way, even in pve, where their dammage is higher than in pvp, it's still low tier.

Soulbeast, holosmith, scrapper, mirage, deadeye, necromancer as a whole are far more overtuned than warrior. Those should be looked at instead of one of the least effective class in the game. Also, Warrior, Berserker and Spellbreaker are all different. What will core Warrior do if his greatsword doesn't kill now? No more core Warrior (even though its weak).

There might be some exceptional individuals in the game using underpowered classes and they do very remarkable results with those, but it shouldn't be used as a justification of "nerfing to the ground" a class. This also looks very weird (maybe you are another class's main and want to see Warrior disapear from the game for subjective reasons).

I could make a list of class efficiency in pvp based on experience:

-Mesmer

-Engineer

-Ranger

-Necromancer

-Revenant

-Guardian

-Thief

-Warrior

-Elementalist

Of course, it's based on pure experienced and I also won't hide that Warrior has been my main for several years and I still perform better with my mesmer (for exemple).

As for conclusion, these "nerf" requests should be a lot more thought before beeing posted or you contribute to the Power creep.

In all honesty, Warrior could be fine if they do a rework. No buff, no nerf, rework.

Other classes that are overperforming more than Warrior should be looked at and be toned down a bit (believe it or not, there are)

Classes like Elementalist should also be looked at, it seens the devs don't know what to do with them.

Thief could use something to redefine its role in pvp aside of beeing a very annoying one shot sniper.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"Kumouta.4985" said:

> > > warrior? you mean the same class that gets completely bodied by a smidge of boon corrupt and damage

> >

> > This. Newbies have a hard time vs good warriors. Experienced players don't. Plus, if you're up against a really good warrior, like Helio or Althume or Kronos, you know better than to engage them on their terms. Or if you're new, you don't, and then create threads on forums.

>

> Yep, new players will come to the forums. Try asking in game and you never know what you get. Here in the forums it's regulated.

> Also, when you gonna put that video up with me in it dying to you when you are outnumbered? I recall you saying I know how it turns how, so I guess that was the implied result.

Indeed.

Also, I don't remember, but I might have scrapped that clip. I do that sometimes if I don't like when I timed a dodge or if I blew a cooldown in a silly way, even if I win the fight.

> > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > Because axe chop is NOT instant cast, that means you need to improve your reaction time

> > Because axe chop isn't untargettable phantasms or Ranger auto-attack

> > Because Eviscerate has obvious tells

> > Because Warrior can't teleport to ledges

> > Because you could literally run in a straight line while fighting back and chop does no damage

> > Because Warrior CC has HIGH CASTING TIMES that you can walk in straight line while baiting Warrior dodges and stun breaks

> > And because Warrior can't simply instant cast while evading or bait dodge while evading like obnoxious rangers and mesmers

>

> And yet despite this Spellbreaker is currently the highest performing build in ranked post balance patch, with lots of other mains flocking to it and reaching heights they've never reached before like Shorts dropping mesmer for warrior.

I don't think anybody can say what the highest performing build in ranked is, given the season closed, and there were only a few weeks of the balance patch being in existence.

Warriors are being used frequently right now because they have a unique "bunker buster" option versus scrapper. Once things are optimized, we'll see how things shake out.

Please don't get on the "nerf warrior" train, when the class has repeatedly been nerfed with no buffs and was nonexistent in the meta for about a year.