It would be REALLY helpful if patch notes had the icon/image of each reworked ability or trait

Dear Anet:

I believe it would be very helpful for everyone if in the patch notes the skills or traits that are changed for each profession should have its small image/icon next to the name of the skill itself. Personally I play the game quite a lot and I only remember the name of the most important skills of each class I use. I came back to the game after a month break and I tried reading the latest patch note, it was impossible. I can't remember every single name of the abilities and traits of all classes. Sometimes I don't even know if it's an ability, a trait, and what traitline or weapon that skill belongs to. Please, I think adding the little icons wouldn't take much time and it would be REALLY helpful to make reading patch notes much lighter and easier.

Thank you for your attention

> @"HardRider.2980" said:

> Depends if it's possible on this forum or not.

> It also depends on how early the fourm mods get hold of the patch notes in order to make this possible. Because let's face it, It's much quicker to just type words than to link in/add in images to each trait/skill change.

If you check the timestamps on the patchnotes they are often up at least the day before release and presumably hidden from view. Doesn't apply to hot fixes of course.

> @"Manucab.4573" said:

> > @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

> > They do if you check the wiki.

>

> OMG years playing this game and I didn't know this. Thank you!!

Welcome.

As also noted in this tread, it is done by wiki contributors, so you might need to wait a bit, but it is a lot more convenient.

I generally figure out what changed on the character I play on patch day in game with the tool tips, then look at the wiki the next day for the rest of my characters in overview.

> @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

>

> Welcome.

>

> As also noted in this tread, it is done by wiki contributors, so you might need to wait a bit, but it is a lot more convenient.

>

> I generally figure out what changed on the character I play on patch day in game with the tool tips, then look at the wiki the next day for the rest of my characters in overview.

I use the editor for comparison so that I don't need to go back and forth. Single screen problems.

Also I don't think the forums have the capability to add skill icons with text.