Just returned to the game!

After long ~3 year break, I decided to give the game another try and grab PoF.

I must say Im impressed! The game, story and landscape design drastically improved, making the journey quite enjoyable :)

As someone who only enjoys playing herald, my returning criteria was if class has been polished and bugs fixed. The hammers not canceling on wall hit made me really happy! On top of that it seems that the class finally recieved some love and is viable now! ^^

Even tho im tired of desert themed maps, PoF still managed to make them feel fresh. Just don't set next expac in desert please!!! Mounts feel really smooth and I greatly enjoy their implementation :)

Masteries are now much more reasonable to get, which is a huge relief. HoT ones where super hardcore!

The duel-in-pve option is still not here, nor is 2v2 arena queue/tournaments which is sad. With such amazing combat system and 7 years in, not having those is just an excuse.

I even wanted to buy Shiverpeaks Mount Pack REAL badly, but seems it has been removed from the store. Then I looked around shop if there are any other items I wanted in the past, only to find none of them are available. Entire store feels empty and deprived. This has never happen to me in my life haha!

Anyways, now that Im back and overflowing with unspent Tarir gold, ill renew guild that I made with my friend and enjoy all the content Ive missed!

> @"TokyoGhost.6492" said:

>

> The duel-in-pve option is still not here, nor is 2v2 arena queue/tournaments which is sad. With such amazing combat system and 7 years in, not having those is just an excuse.

Actually it exists. There is a duel in pve option in Sun's Refuge (Living world season 4). Same can be done in Guild Hall arena's. It uses the pve setup and skills in both. They also had a 2vs2 tournament in pvp in November.

> I even wanted to buy Shiverpeaks Mount Pack REAL badly, but seems it has been removed from the store. Then I looked around shop if there are any other items I wanted in the past, only to find none of them are available. Entire store feels empty and deprived. This has never happen to me in my life haha!

The store items rotate. So your skins will return at some point (we players just don't know when).