50 gold for 205 gems, where can I find this deal?

So I browsed the gemshop this evening when I saw this:

![](https://i.imgur.com/agEAUVS.jpg "")

My question is: Where can I get this deal? Because it certainly is NOT the gold-gem exchange.

50 gold for 205 gems

= 0.249302 gold per gem

= 24 gold, 93 silver and 2 copper for 100 gems

According to gw2efficiency.com the last time the gold-gem conversion was below 25 gold for 100 gems, was on the 6th November 2017. And ANet clearly updated the store multiple times since then.

So any ideas where I can cash in on the deal that is being advertised RIGHT NOW?

> @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> So I browsed the gemshop this evening when I saw this:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/agEAUVS.jpg "")

> My question is: Where can I get this deal? Because it certainly is NOT the gold-gem exchange.

> 50 gold for 205 gems

> = 0.249302 gold per gem

> = 24 gold, 93 silver and 2 copper for 100 gems

>

> According to gw2efficiency.com the last time the gold-gem conversion was below 25 gold for 100 gems, was on the 6th November 2017. And ANet clearly updated the store multiple times since then.

>

> So any ideas where I can cash in on the deal that is being advertised RIGHT NOW?

according to gw2efficiency, you can get 50g, 59s and 40c for 205 gems. So, what they're saying is correct?

> @"Julius Seizure.4985" said:

> They are reminding people that you can easily make 200 gold per hour at US minimum wage, and 400 gold per hour at SF Bay Area minimum wage... if you convert your real money into gems, and then gems into gold.

Wll what do you know! The same thing applies for the London minimum wage. 200 gold an hour.

The wording I agree is very weird, it tricks me everytime. They should have written something like:

100 gems worth 25 gold currently!

With a round number of gems, very significiant like 100 or 200 gems, since the majority of items worth 400, 800 or 2000 gems..

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> The wording I agree is very weird, it tricks me everytime. They should have written something like:

> 100 gems worth 25 gold currently!

>

> With a round number of gems, very significiant like 100 or 200 gems, since the majority of items worth 400, 800 or 2000 gems..

Personally I'd find that even more confusing, because I know the two conversion rates work out slightly different because of the fees, and there's nothing in that sentence to indicate which one it's referring to.

I agree with @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" that anything they write is subject to interpretation and therefore going to be misunderstood but I do think complete sentences would help make it clearer. You may have to read it carefully to work out whether it's talking about converting gems into gold or gold into gems, but at least the information would be there to figure out.