5 guild are useless

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > 5 is too many lul.

> > For you, maybe. For others, it's not even close to sufficient.

> >

> >

> “5 chat rooms aren’t enough”, make more sense for whatever we have :)

>

Please scroll up and read all the types of guilds to which some people belong, not just for the purpose of a glorified chat room. It's fine that you don't like how little ANet has done with 'guilds' in game called Guild Wars. Please try to accept that other people see value in the mechanic and that can only increase if they were able to join more than five.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > 5 is too many lul.

> > > For you, maybe. For others, it's not even close to sufficient.

> > >

> > >

> > “5 chat rooms aren’t enough”, make more sense for whatever we have :)

> >

>

> Please scroll up and read all the types of guilds to which some people belong, not just for the purpose of a glorified chat room. It's fine that you don't like how little ANet has done with 'guilds' in game called Guild Wars. Please try to accept that other people see value in the mechanic and that can only increase if they were able to join more than five.

Agree, if anything I think they should double the cap to 10. Especially since we can cross see guild chat when not repping. There are enough game modes that people will form special ones for different activities. I think PvXers are a larger number of the player base but some people just PvE, PvP, WvW without crossing the three, let alone PvE by itself have various mods from Dungeons, Raid, Fractals, Open World and ... it goes on. In one guild that just gets together on one night a week for just guild commendation alone. So yes, more would allow more options. And for those against, not sure how it hurts you unless you are guild lead that does not like people cross repping, which doesn't matter as much these days.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > 5 is too many lul.

> > > For you, maybe. For others, it's not even close to sufficient.

> > >

> > >

> > “5 chat rooms aren’t enough”, make more sense for whatever we have :)

> >

>

> Please scroll up and read all the types of guilds to which some people belong, not just for the purpose of a glorified chat room. It's fine that you don't like how little ANet has done with 'guilds' in game called Guild Wars. Please try to accept that other people see value in the mechanic and that can only increase if they were able to join more than five.

I have nothing wrong against people that want to join more than 5 chats groups, I do have against how fake the guild system is... game is already way to much themepark and having guild system that doesn’t meant anything doesn’t help the game.

Guild need something that makes one from distinguish form other, what if guilds had different tech/buffs enforcing different aspects of the game or ways to play? This would rather validate the reason of having several guilds.

Most of what I complain is about stuff that is pale than the pale tree, like devs ideas to improve the game, most being useless like the mount in wvw... just a way to end battles faster to avoid skills spam on downed players.....

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > > 5 is too many lul.

> > > > For you, maybe. For others, it's not even close to sufficient.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > “5 chat rooms aren’t enough”, make more sense for whatever we have :)

> > >

> >

> > Please scroll up and read all the types of guilds to which some people belong, not just for the purpose of a glorified chat room. It's fine that you don't like how little ANet has done with 'guilds' in game called Guild Wars. Please try to accept that other people see value in the mechanic and that can only increase if they were able to join more than five.

>

> I have nothing wrong against people that want to join more than 5 chats groups

Did you even read the post you replied to? Belitteling the reasons people might join together in a guild does not help your argument. Chatting is one reason, but there are a ton of different kinds of content in this game that different people enjoy. Joining a guild with like-minded people for a specific game mode (fractal guild, wvw guild, ...) is a far cry from joining a chat group.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> I have nothing wrong against people that want to join more than 5 chats groups, I do have against how fake the guild system is... game is already way to much themepark and having guild system that doesn’t meant anything doesn’t help the game.

> Guild need something that makes one from distinguish form other, what if guilds had different tech/buffs enforcing different aspects of the game or ways to play? This would rather validate the reason of having several guilds.

> Most of what I complain is about stuff that is pale than the pale tree, like devs ideas to improve the game, most being useless like the mount in wvw... just a way to end battles faster to avoid skills spam on downed players.....

You say that as if guilds in other games are different. Guilds exist to be a place for like-minded individuals to group up, discuss and organize based on whatever focus the guild has (and yes this also means to chat). Some guilds have a more narrow focus (ie. WvW guilds, Raid guilds, PvP guilds) while others are generalized and do a little bit of everything. I see no problem with that. If you want better luck finding frequent WvW partners you probably want a guild designed specifically for that, but that doesn't mean you should limit the PvX guild's ability to provide WvW upgrades by forcing them to choose general PvE upgrades instead of WvW ones.