Fancy Furniture Coins for Baubles

I don't know if this has been brought up before (couldn't find any post) and if so how many times, so here i go.

Why can't we trade Fancy Furniture Coins (obtained solely from SAB) into Baubles? They can only be bought for 25 ea, but not sold back, why is this the case? I mean, it could at least be sellable for a bit less (like 15 or 20) if for some reason 25 (a 1:1 ratio) is too much :/

I'm (for some reason i'm yet to understand) currently sitting at freaking 1.2k+ of them (probably bought several years back) and I personally don't really have any use for them (not gonna donate to guilds either -.-) and will probably just delete them if they keep on clogging my bank/inv space.

It's interesting that while other festival items that can be traded for guild decorations have other uses, as well, and can be traded on the TP, this one cannot. I'm sure there is someone with a great explanation as to why this is so. I'm interested as well. My collection isn't that big but wouldn't want to destroy it. either.

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> I wouldn't expect much from SAB, they only kept it as a reoccurring festival because it was already an on-hand asset.

>

> They haven't even added new levels to it in years. And they're too lazy to make baubles an actual currency or depositable.

The problem is baubles work differently in side sab due to the upgradable caps so it’s prob tricky to make the two systems compatible. Calling them lazy seems unfair.

Also, whilst no worlds have been added which we know isn’t happening anyway since they told us, they have added races, decorations, adventures, new items, collections and other little bits. That would suggest making coins-baubles a reasonable request

Baubles deposited into wallet? That would clash with the system in place, I think. Currently you can't gather more than 750 baubles in your inventory while in one of the zones. If baubles go straight to the wallet, where you can't move it from you would be forced to spend all of it before you enter SAB again. By buying bauble bubbles, for example, which, on the other hand, could be stored in the wallet without any issues, I think.

On a side note, OP's post was about the Furniture Coins. Now, I wouldn't go as far as calling anyone lazy, but you do seem to have missed that.

> @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> I don't know if this has been brought up before (couldn't find any post) and if so how many times, so here i go.

>

> Why can't we trade Fancy Furniture Coins (obtained solely from SAB) into Baubles? They can only be bought for 25 ea, but not sold back, why is this the case? I mean, it could at least be sellable for a bit less (like 15 or 20) if for some reason 25 (a 1:1 ratio) is too much :/

>

> I'm (for some reason i'm yet to understand) currently sitting at freaking 1.2k+ of them (probably bought several years back) and I personally don't really have any use for them (not gonna donate to guilds either -.-) and will probably just delete them if they keep on clogging my bank/inv space.

As I don't think the system will change soon, one option for you would be to sell them to guilds. There are people who will pay you for donatig them, as they need tons of them for decoration. Instead of throwing away you will at least get a bit of gold.

> @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> I'm (for some reason i'm yet to understand) currently sitting at freaking 1.2k+ of them (probably bought several years back) and I personally don't really have any use for them (not gonna donate to guilds either -.-) and will probably just delete them if they keep on clogging my bank/inv space.

If you don't want to donate them, I would recommend putting up an LFG to *sell* them before just deleting them. There are lots of decoration-intense guilds out there without the members or will to grind these coins.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alright, I'm necroing the flipping hell out of this thread because i can (I mean, its mine). First of all, thank you people for the reply! I actually didn't delete them in the end and let those 5 stacks clog my inventory for quite some time, and it actually payed out! Some of my friends came back to the game couple months ago and we actually managed to get our own Guild Hall and i literally just dumped all my FFC's there (one by one... yep it took a while because for some reason you can't buy more than a single cloud at a time there...).

Long story short, got our guild some upgrades, I leveled that scribe thing that's super expensive and we have our own Super King Frong Decoration, which looks dope af imo :P, and still have several hundreds clouds for the future xD

I still wish they could be sold back for baubles tho :/