sigils on weapon swap give warriors unfair advantage

melandru.3876

@"melandru.3876" there is a global 9 sec CD. You're probably confusing the fact that all Fast Hands does is ALLOW warriors to use FOUR different sigils and basically proc 2 of them every 5 seconds. This only works if you use FOUR different sigils. If you use Hydromancy on both weapon sets then you just wasted a sigil since it has a 9 SEC CD.

What a joker. April fools is over! Stop with this nonsense. Anyone who is a warrior main knows the poster is a BIG FAKE JOKE.

He is obviously trolling you all. Just look at how he claims that it literally takes 10 sec to test his claim that hydromancy sigil procs every 5 seconds.

If you are a real warrior main, then you know he trolling you all. Just report him.

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > > @"melandru.3876" said:

> >

> > > in wvw how annoying is it to fight a warrior with hydromancy sigil, proccing it every 5 seconds..2 seconds of chill (together with blind and weakness the most annoying conditions to deal with)

> > >Also, they're annoying to fight because I'm also bad and **can't dodge non-instant cast damage in 2019**or can't land skills on Warrior when it's a class that doesn't have many dodges compared to Ranger, Mesmer, Thief.

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Hydromancy

> >

> > Also, hydromancy can proc every 9 seconds regardless of fast hands or not. THAT's your excuse when fire/air can be a lot worse? Fire/air doesn't even need fast hands LMAO

> >

> > Now you know some people can't be taken seriously.

> >

> > Wait until you fight actual good players (Scourge/Chrono/Soulbeast/etc). I dare to play vs. good ones as Warrior, but you're too much of a coward that you're scared to be proven wrong.

> >

> > My advice to you is, learn to count dodges, learn to count stunbreaks, stop getting hit by non-instant cast attacks in OPEN FIELD in 2019.

> >

> > Even if they land hydromancy, what is to stop you from simply bursting them back? How do you not land anything on a class that DOESN'T SPAM EVADES while attacking. You could literally just run in a straight line and dodge anything Warrior when hydromancy runs out as well. But I guess people who are bad mechanically will complain about the class with millions of counters.

> >

>

> hydromancy procs every 5 seconds on warrior not 9 seconds

> do you even play warrior? its very easy to try out yourself

>

> and you can drop the personnal attacks, if you would not mind. "coward" really? i bet my wvw rank is atleast 10 times as high as yours lol

>

> you do know what chill does right, increases cooldown on skills by 66%

>

> your argument was that fast hands need to be made basline, for smoother gameplay, yet when fighting a hydromancy warrior you do the exact oppsite, for other classes (or non discipline builds) so you basically cornered your own argument..flawless victory

>

> also learn to count dodges: ill advice, maybe useful in 2013. superior sigil of energy (and as allready said, every other on weapon swap sigil) procs every 5 second, not 9 seconds, on fast hands warriors.

>

> so they have allready an extra dodge in reserve when on axe/shield

>

> ill advice, from an ill player

What a troll, just report this guy. He is clearly trolling. Do not pay attention to this joker, just report and move on.

For the non warrior player that is reading this, it might seem like a real post, but in fact it is a BIG JOKE.

How do you determine if a post is a troll post? Here is how:

**He claims the following**

* hydromancy procs every 5 seconds on warrior not 9 seconds

* superior sigil of energy (and as allready said, every other on weapon swap sigil) procs every 5 second, not 9 seconds, on fast hands warriors. So they have allready an extra dodge in reserve when on axe/shield

* Bets his wvw rank is atleast 10 times as high as yours lol

* On another post he claims that it takes 10 sec to test this.

As a main warrior I immediately detect the bull excrement when I read his claim "hydromancy procs every 5 seconds on warrior not 9 seconds" and "superior sigil of energy (and as allready said, every other on weapon swap sigil) procs every 5 second, not 9 seconds, on fast hands warriors. So they have allready an extra dodge in reserve when on axe/shield"

And he claims that it takes 10 sec to test this. Let me tell you joker, I do not need to test this because I KNOW THEY ARE LIES. I have been playing GW2 for 6 years now and only warrior.

Report this guy for being a troll. Do not argue with him, just report him.

And this thread is exactly why people shouldn't run their mouth when they have no idea what they are talking about.

OP made a claim, claim was severely wrong and now has been called out on it. People are *really* trying to find things to complain about on Warrior when the majority of the time it is their own incompetence that leads to their problems in PvP.

#Oof