Getting Asked to Re-Validate My E-Mail Address

> @"Alimar.8760" said:

> Is anyone else getting asked to re-validate their email address...?

Earlier today I got an email from Anet with a link to my account settings so I could accept all the newsletters and qualify for the glowing purple mask. When I followed the link, all the newsletters had been toggled off even though I had turned them on a while ago. Since I toggled them back on again I've been getting a message on the log in screen asking me to verify my email address every time I sign into the game. When I click to have them send me a verifying email, it doesn't show up in my email box. I did check my spam but the verification emails haven't shown up there either.

yeah same thing happened to me. it happened after daily reset. before daily reset that message didnt show up. so it's probably a bug related to the daily reset or it could be a bug they introduced as they are doing the 'register for their newsletter by april 29 n get a free purple mask' promotion.

I received the notification just now while logging in. I don't know why my e-mail address would need to be validated. I'm concerned about clicking links that might install a key logger (even if the login is legit). Perhaps we could get a response from a developer as to whether this is legitimate and why we're receiving it.

I had this when I logged on my main account, but both myself and my hubby got no e-mail. However I didn't get this on my second account.

We have recently signed up for the news letter so I don't know if that has kicked it off.

But the lag since the 'maintenance' has been quite interesting.