No target teleport

Psycoprophet.8107

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> No was in open grass and tele between me and a bridge with a guard npc on it but was no where near as far as the bridge nor guard at the tele end location so no way they targeted the guard.must have been a rabbit or bird that they killed cuz I looked for anything else lol

The targeting takes place before going into combat, a target is called on something, you go into the fight, you then want to bail out so you press "T" to take the called target that might even be out of sight and use a porting skill. This works for things just out of render range as well, this is a very common tactic by roamers with any kind of porting skills. I also do this when running with guild mates, they might be in trouble in an out numbered fight that I am running to assist, I will have them spam target calling as I can spam "T" and get a lock before they are in sight and use my porting skills to get there quicker, even in flat clear areas, I can take a called target well before I can click on or tab to them.