REAL Most Broken Class

Quadox.7834

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> I was in a match the other day where we couldn't win a 3v2 to take a node.

> I was running power soulbeast, had a condi mirage and spellbreaker ally and we couldn't force a decap from a firebrand and scrapper. Their support tandem was pretty kitten solid. They could literally stand there and dual-tank. Good on them for synergizing so well, but deng my one wolf pack, sic 'em unblockable rapid fire, wh4 wombo combo was only tickling even the guardian.

>

> I'll admit I'm not an expert on how engineer plays, but holy heck was that some serious tanking.

>

> ~ Kovu

Lol yeah the other day I was in wvw right behind a scrapper unloading on him on my s/d thief, he didnt get away I ended up just running behind him continually attacking him and just ended up giving up after awhile as was clear wasn't gonna happen for me lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> At 30 votes/20%, condi-Mirage is well in the lead to winning this poll for most "broken/overpowered/strongest" as of now. Even beating second place Scrapper, the current FOTM, by a five vote margin.

>

> According to the poll, Condi-Mirage (not Chronobunker, Power Mirage/Mesmer, or anything else) must be dominating those sPvP leader boards and there must be at least four of them in every match. /s

>

> Daddy Anet, can your favorite children have just one gift this year? Can you release performance stats by profession, and if possible, spec/build, so we can compare it to the results of polls like this? Please?

It can happen to find four Mirages in a game.

https://imgur.com/QpHXFYf

https://imgur.com/UvSq2qL

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > Much earlier

> > > https://www.google.com/amp/www.tentonhammer.com/articles/guild-wars-2-are-thieves-and-mesmer-s-the-cause-of-the-meta.amp

> >

> > So basically nothing of relevance from this xpac or build. Thanks anyway

>

> you are rude! and should be ashamed of it

I didn't think it was rude. All it did was point out a fact.

> @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > Much earlier

> > > > https://www.google.com/amp/www.tentonhammer.com/articles/guild-wars-2-are-thieves-and-mesmer-s-the-cause-of-the-meta.amp

> > >

> > > So basically nothing of relevance from this xpac or build. Thanks anyway

> >

> > you are rude! and should be ashamed of it

>

> I didn't think it was rude. All it did was point out a fact.

what fact? telling someone to that you would be interested in sharing a read from them than ridicule them?

Are you in it too EpicTurtle?

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > > Much earlier

> > > > > https://www.google.com/amp/www.tentonhammer.com/articles/guild-wars-2-are-thieves-and-mesmer-s-the-cause-of-the-meta.amp

> > > >

> > > > So basically nothing of relevance from this xpac or build. Thanks anyway

> > >

> > > you are rude! and should be ashamed of it

> >

> > I didn't think it was rude. All it did was point out a fact.

>

> what fact? telling someone to that you would be interested in sharing a read from them than ridicule them?

> Are you in it too EpicTurtle?

You're trying too hard to be outraged. That article is from **4 years ago** the absolute fact is that it has nothing to do with the game anymore. None of its points are or ever were valid.

> @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > Much earlier

> > > > https://www.google.com/amp/www.tentonhammer.com/articles/guild-wars-2-are-thieves-and-mesmer-s-the-cause-of-the-meta.amp

> > >

> > > So basically nothing of relevance from this xpac or build. Thanks anyway

> >

> > you are rude! and should be ashamed of it

>

> I didn't think it was rude. All it did was point out a fact.

I'm not ashamed and I don't see a reason reason to be.

I asked you for something this year or one past.

You failed to deliver and instead sent me an article that has no relevance during this iteration of the game. I said as much with my comment to the article.

If you took it as offensive that is purely on you.

Also I have read that article. I read it when it was released.

Thanks anyway though

P.S..

While we are on the subject of past items. You have a problem of clinging to 4 to 5 year old vids and articles to try and prove something.

Why?

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> > At 30 votes/20%, condi-Mirage is well in the lead to winning this poll for most "broken/overpowered/strongest" as of now. Even beating second place Scrapper, the current FOTM, by a five vote margin.

> >

> > According to the poll, Condi-Mirage (not Chronobunker, Power Mirage/Mesmer, or anything else) must be dominating those sPvP leader boards and there must be at least four of them in every match. /s

> >

> > Daddy Anet, can your favorite children have just one gift this year? Can you release performance stats by profession, and if possible, spec/build, so we can compare it to the results of polls like this? Please?

>

> It can happen to find four Mirages in a game.

>

> https://imgur.com/QpHXFYf

> https://imgur.com/UvSq2qL

Yep, and sometimes I see a Tempest, or if I'm really lucky, a Renegade. Yes, I see multiple mirages once in a while, but I have noticed that they're rarely _**condi-Mirages**_--the build this poll is decidedly crowning "most broken".

> @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> This could all be settled so easily if Anet would release performance results by build. When everyone sees once and for all how few condi-mirage players make it very far in the rankings--and which builds actually do--I think they'd be in for an awakening.

You are taking this poll to serious.

Voting Condi Mirage is basicaly a Meme now.

Also thanks to the fact that you dont see PvP rating here , everyone can vote.

Even a pleb like me who hasnt played PvP for 2+ years and still voting for Condi Mirage.

For the lulz, you could say.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> > This could all be settled so easily if Anet would release performance results by build. When everyone sees once and for all how few condi-mirage players make it very far in the rankings--and which builds actually do--I think they'd be in for an awakening.

>

> You are taking this poll to serious.

>

> Voting Condi Mirage is basicaly a Meme now.

>

> Also thanks to the fact that you dont see PvP rating here , everyone can vote.

>

> Even a pleb like me who hasnt played PvP for 2+ years and still voting for Condi Mirage.

>

> For the lulz, you could say.

>

I agree it's pretty much a meme. Right up there with "favorite child" and "most cyberbullied" and "XYZ is OP? Better nerf Mirage amirite?"

And _you_ may be voting it for the lulz, but I'm not so sure the 32 other votes are lulz/meme votes. Pretty sure BadMed's vote isn't. :wink: And all the l2p people, and all the boonbeast, holo, and scrapper mains who want to keep avoiding nerfs by keeping the focus on condi-mirage. You know there's some truth to this. :smile:

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > Yeah let's make another pole until you like the result then. That's the reason you make polls right?

>

> Own up, whoever upvoted this, please. I have never read a more inaccurate comment.

Oh no! Criticism! How do I handle it? I know! I will just call it inaccurate! Problem solved.

> @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > Yeah let's make another pole until you like the result then. That's the reason you make polls right?

> >

> > Own up, whoever upvoted this, please. I have never read a more inaccurate comment.

>

> Oh no! Criticism! How do I handle it? I know! I will just call it inaccurate! Problem solved.

FyzE, make your own thread for baiting pease.

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > > Yeah let's make another pole until you like the result then. That's the reason you make polls right?

> > >

> > > Own up, whoever upvoted this, please. I have never read a more inaccurate comment.

> >

> > Oh no! Criticism! How do I handle it? I know! I will just call it inaccurate! Problem solved.

>

> FyzE, make your own thread for baiting pease.

If you call this baiting, I rest my case. No hope.

How did Scourge not make this list. It can self and ground AOE spam boon corruption, tons of condi pressure, and has decent group barrier, CC fear. It's dominating in spvp and wvw because it's the most power creep class that people just don't seem to want to acknowledge. There's a reason people target scourge first in any spvp match. There's also a reason scourge makes up half the comp of any wvw zergs. It's OP. It's so OP that it pretty much negates any other play style in wvw and makes it so you have to run it or you lose. Melee meta use to be playable but with scourge it's impossible.

To be honest though, it's really an issue with most of the currently meta classes. There is way too much burst potential while also having mitigating abilities like dodge, blocks, barrier. Scourge pumps out way too much condi for how much barrier and heal on condi it has. Warrior has way too much power burst while completely invulnerable. Soulbeast has crazy burst with abilities that make it invulnerable and it's attacks unblockable. Sword Rev has tons of burst with skills that have evasion frames as well as dwarf giving it dmg reductions. Condi Mirage has tons of boon spam and can just dodge all day. People freak out when something to counter these mechanics comes out like scrapper because they're use to 1 shot'ing while invulnerable but did you ever think that maybe they built up scrapper like it is because dmg is currently way too over-tuned?

> @"Mordayn.6198" said:

> How did Scourge not make this list. It can self and ground AOE spam boon corruption, tons of condi pressure, and has decent group barrier, CC fear. It's dominating in spvp and wvw because it's the most power creep class that people just don't seem to want to acknowledge. There's a reason people target scourge first in any spvp match. There's also a reason scourge makes up half the comp of any wvw zergs. It's OP. It's so OP that it pretty much negates any other play style in wvw and makes it so you have to run it or you lose. Melee meta use to be playable but with scourge it's impossible.

Part of how the top 10 people on NA are the top 10 is because they duo queue on double necromancer to ensure their team won't have one and to make it more likely the enemy team will, then they swap to their main classes and dunk on the necromancers the entire time because necro including scourge is bad in solo q.

> @"Aylpse.6280" said:

> Scrapper hands down for being braindead and skilless on top of being op. Power Rev runner up for that insane burst that comes out of nowhere.

> inb4 jUsT dOdGe

I'm honestly genuinely confused by everyone finding scrapper OP. Is it just too tanky for people?

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> I'm honestly genuinely confused by everyone finding scrapper OP. Is it just too tanky for people?

It is slightly overtuned in terms of self-sustain (mostly Bulwark/Medic Gyro), but people just hate durable side-noders in general. Instead of learning how to play around them (5v4 the rest of the map, unless you have a really strong +1 to rotate into them), people whinge about not being able to kill it 1v1 or whatever.

I personally dont mind the existence of node bunkers as long as there are builds that can either create enough pressure to force them to leave or if the team knows how to deal with the situation. However, chances are with PUGs in soloQ that neither of the above happens and they just blame the builds they're against for their loss.