The problems with Herald

Ovark.2514

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > @"vyncius.6105" said:

> > > revenants have no condi cleanse, thats biggest weakness of the class.

> >

> > False. As many times proven correctly, Rev hardcounters condi mirage while scourge dies meanwhile in cleave.

>

> Hmm I've always heard condi mirage counters rev as well due to garbage condi removal.i mean their condi removals so bad u gotta trait to clean one condi on legend swap.gues u can do another 1 cleanse on staff to

False. Condi mirage is in fact a cyber bullied class while Rev can port through walls.

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > > @"vyncius.6105" said:

> > > > revenants have no condi cleanse, thats biggest weakness of the class.

> > >

> > > False. As many times proven correctly, Rev hardcounters condi mirage while scourge dies meanwhile in cleave.

> >

> > Hmm I've always heard condi mirage counters rev as well due to garbage condi removal.i mean their condi removals so bad u gotta trait to clean one condi on legend swap.gues u can do another 1 cleanse on staff to

>

> False. Condi mirage is in fact a cyber bullied class while Rev can port through walls.

oh sry I thought u were being serious in ur posts, somtimes hard to tell lmao

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"vyncius.6105" said:

> > revenants have no condi cleanse, thats biggest weakness of the class.

>

> False. As many times proven correctly, Rev hardcounters condi mirage while scourge dies meanwhile in cleave.

herald is weak against condi classes, it can be any condi class. From time to time i play core p/p engi or condi renegade just for lols and what i can tell, if i can beat 1v1 Herald as core engi or condi renegade ir really does mean, herald is weak af against condis

Honestly my only gripe about Revenant is that Heralds can maintain a pretty consistent 25 stacks of Might during a fight. Is it permanent like some people might say? No, but it sits there for a long time and they can get it back pretty easily. Makes anything they hit you with hit like a truck. Unless you're a condi build you will typically have a rough time against any well played Herald, which *to be fair* are kind of rare.

> @"Sampson.2403" said:

> Oh come on the only broken thing that Rev has is the ability to LoS teleport busrt. The rest of the kit isn't even close to OP when you compare it to everything else that exists in the current meta.

And LoS teleports arent even OP after 6 months of playing the game... Predictable after a while unless lacking awareness but even then thats a well earnt burst on behalf of the player and his positioning to assert his +1 role.