All these exciting Berseker changes...

Girth.9731

Yet I havn't seen much love for the most exciting one of all

"Berserk mode is no longer a rage skill. Instead, it is considered a level-3 burst skill"

Damn, thats a really good change. If I'm understanding this correctly, activiting Berserk mode should proc all the same traits that a level 3 burst would, including 3 stacks of Adrenal Health and/or Berserker's Power. To me this is huge from both a pvp and pve perspective. I also assume that the cooldown of Berserk mode should be reduced by Burst Mastery. It seems like this change kind of went under the hype radar, but to me its one of the most significant of all.

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to this change and have my warrior ready again. I do have two worries though.

1. What the duration of Berserker Mode will be (untraited).

2. What the new Arc Divider animation will look like, which I know is a trivial matter, but really hope it isn’t just a copy of Guadian GS 2 or 5.

> @"Girth.9731" said:

> Yet I havn't seen much love for the most exciting one of all

>

> "Berserk mode is no longer a rage skill. Instead, it is considered a level-3 burst skill"

>

> kitten, thats a really good change. If I'm understanding this correctly, activiting Berserk mode should proc all the same traits that a level 3 burst would, including 3 stacks of Adrenal Health and/or Berserker's Power. To me this is huge from both a pvp and pve perspective. I also assume that the cooldown of Berserk mode should be reduced by Burst Mastery. It seems like this change kind of went under the hype radar, but to me its one of the most significant of all.

Its definitely a great change and one that was actually asked for and suggested on these forums, *however* we are also losing access to the regular burst skills from Warrior and Berserk mode is getting a cast time. So while Berserk is becoming a level 3 burst skill we don't yet know how the lack of regular burst skills and Berserk having a cast time will affect how well Berserker performs in PvP.

We will see tomorrow.

> @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> Yeah, I’m really looking forward to this change and have my warrior ready again. I do have two worries though.

> 1. What the duration of Berserker Mode will be (untraited).

> 2. What the new Arc Divider animation will look like, which I know is a trivial matter, but really hope it isn’t just a copy of Guadian GS 2 or 5.

Yeah, its hard to say. I'm guessing 10 or 12 seconds base. They will probably reduce it a bit from the current 15 seconds. I'm also pretty excited to see what they do with the new Arc Divider animation

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"Girth.9731" said:

> > Yet I havn't seen much love for the most exciting one of all

> >

> > "Berserk mode is no longer a rage skill. Instead, it is considered a level-3 burst skill"

> >

> > kitten, thats a really good change. If I'm understanding this correctly, activiting Berserk mode should proc all the same traits that a level 3 burst would, including 3 stacks of Adrenal Health and/or Berserker's Power. To me this is huge from both a pvp and pve perspective. I also assume that the cooldown of Berserk mode should be reduced by Burst Mastery. It seems like this change kind of went under the hype radar, but to me its one of the most significant of all.

>

> Its definitely a great change and one that was actually asked for and suggested on these forums, *however* we are also losing access to the regular burst skills from Warrior and Berserk mode is getting a cast time. So while Berserk is becoming a level 3 burst skill we don't yet know how the lack of regular burst skills and Berserk having a cast time will affect how well Berserker performs in PvP.

>

> We will see tomorrow.

Wait, tha patch is tomorrow? O.O

> @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > @"Girth.9731" said:

> > > Yet I havn't seen much love for the most exciting one of all

> > >

> > > "Berserk mode is no longer a rage skill. Instead, it is considered a level-3 burst skill"

> > >

> > > kitten, thats a really good change. If I'm understanding this correctly, activiting Berserk mode should proc all the same traits that a level 3 burst would, including 3 stacks of Adrenal Health and/or Berserker's Power. To me this is huge from both a pvp and pve perspective. I also assume that the cooldown of Berserk mode should be reduced by Burst Mastery. It seems like this change kind of went under the hype radar, but to me its one of the most significant of all.

> >

> > Its definitely a great change and one that was actually asked for and suggested on these forums, *however* we are also losing access to the regular burst skills from Warrior and Berserk mode is getting a cast time. So while Berserk is becoming a level 3 burst skill we don't yet know how the lack of regular burst skills and Berserk having a cast time will affect how well Berserker performs in PvP.

> >

> > We will see tomorrow.

>

> Wait, tha patch is tomorrow? O.O

Tomorrow or Wednesday? They said last week that the balance patch would be coming "next week" so...

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > @"Girth.9731" said:

> > > > Yet I havn't seen much love for the most exciting one of all

> > > >

> > > > "Berserk mode is no longer a rage skill. Instead, it is considered a level-3 burst skill"

> > > >

> > > > kitten, thats a really good change. If I'm understanding this correctly, activiting Berserk mode should proc all the same traits that a level 3 burst would, including 3 stacks of Adrenal Health and/or Berserker's Power. To me this is huge from both a pvp and pve perspective. I also assume that the cooldown of Berserk mode should be reduced by Burst Mastery. It seems like this change kind of went under the hype radar, but to me its one of the most significant of all.

> > >

> > > Its definitely a great change and one that was actually asked for and suggested on these forums, *however* we are also losing access to the regular burst skills from Warrior and Berserk mode is getting a cast time. So while Berserk is becoming a level 3 burst skill we don't yet know how the lack of regular burst skills and Berserk having a cast time will affect how well Berserker performs in PvP.

> > >

> > > We will see tomorrow.

> >

> > Wait, tha patch is tomorrow? O.O

>

> Tomorrow or Wednesday? They said last week that the balance patch would be coming "next week" so...

I confirm that you were right xD

so anyone got a decent berserker rotation out allready? i'm stuck at 24.7k (which is below core war)

it's not possible to keep perma berserker up, which is a major dps loss£

might be posisble if i swap out throw bolow, but then i have nothing left to fuel peak performance which would be an even bigger dps loss

it's fun to test something new tho

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> so anyone got a decent berserker rotation out allready? i'm stuck at 24.7k (which is below core war)

>

> it's not possible to keep perma berserker up, which is a major dps loss£

> might be posisble if i swap out throw bolow, but then i have nothing left to fuel peak performance which would be an even bigger dps loss

>

>

>

> it's fun to test something new tho

Played around on golem earlier this morning. Getting about 26k without food. I ended up not running peak performance and instead used blood reckoning, wild blow, outrage (to break headbutt self stun and extend berserk duration for 5 seconds), precision signet, and headbutt. I camped axe/axe because hitting the burst skull reset its cd, so I could use it every 1.5-2 seconds.

I used blood reckoning to chain two bursts, similar to how it worked with old Condi berserker longbow rotation. Use headbutt basically on cd to get more duration and outrage to break stun and get more duration. Wild blow off cd for duration. I ended up only doing first 2 parts of aa chain because my axe burst became available.

I always enjoyed marrying thematic character(a "furious" GS warrior) with functionality(power dps), and I hated it when the berserker GS / Power become gutted. The berserket had everything I ever dreamed until the meta turned into the ugly rotation of sword + torch / longbow, since then I stopped having the warrior as main, and I started to play more with other classes like reaper and then condition-renegade.

> @"AlexndrTheGreat.8310" said:

> > @"TheSlothArmada.6709" said:

> > I got between 30-34k

>

> That sounds great. What’s your skill setup and rotation like?

blood reckoning, kick, bolas, signet of might, headbutt

it's basically the dps spellbreaker rotation, except you start with head butt, then bolas, then berserk, go through stuff on axe, switch to gs, kick use arcdivider + bloodreckoning

then use rest of skills, kick before next arc divider then switch to axe, first 2 skills then use burst then 5. . . cycle between until berserk runs out...

when it does tho I just try to go through the rotation but without bursts until berserk is back up. but it still drops hard outside of berserk mode.

Someone better will make a good rotation I just tested to see what I can do

From a pvp perspective :

It hit like a truck, i've made tests with Strenght + discipline + Bersek with double axe +gretasword + rune of strenght + demolisher

Can kill everybody in a point in 2-3 sec if they don't move fast, bull's charge, axe 4, axe 5, f1 and more people on the floor than standing.

But and there's a but, particularly sensitive to focus, ur good at larger team fight and many 1 vs 1, less in 2 vs 2.

Your main defense ? killing ppl fast.