Just got married IRL to someone I met in GW2

saki.5064

I met my wife playing the Sanctum Cay mission back in gw1 in 2006. We were married a year and half later in a GW/medieval/Pricess Bride themed ceremony where the pastor began the ceremony speaking the following lines, with a lisp, "mawiage, its what bwings us togeder tooday..."

All fun, but the 60 pounds of armor, accessories, and weapons got a little heavy and hot after a while.

> @"ProtoGunner.4953" said:

> As a non-conformist I want to add something: who cares? And: why is marriage considered a good thing? 50% of marriages get divorced and I don't see a point in it (don't want to have children anyway). Still congratulations to have found a relationship :wink:

Surely, as a non-conformist, you would recognize the conformity of sharing one's happiness, so you can non-conform to it.

> @"ProtoGunner.4953" said:

> As a non-conformist I want to add something: who cares? And: why is marriage considered a good thing? 50% of marriages get divorced and I don't see a point in it (don't want to have children anyway). Still congratulations to have found a relationship :wink:

Your position is a common opinion. You are , apparently, experiencing merely an illusion of nonconformity.

As to the point of marriage....if it works its pretty awesome. A 50% chance to hit a massive jackpot? Who wouldnt play those odds in Vegas.