30s+ skill lag

RisenHowl.2419

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > it's been like this for months. only reason everyone has not noticed is because the gamemode is so dead and has not had population like this since mounts

>

> 30s skill lag in spawn when the other groups fight at garri? It's not been this bad

relinks/no downstate will do that since there's way more pop. the skill lag is even bad when 2 servers fight these days. servers are bad atm and need fixing

its not the servers is the game, the engine needs work, cant support the ammount of spam GW2 has developed into, spam heals spam cleanses spam boons spam effect, game is a shitshow, all that has a performance hit on the clients by fucking our FPS but also on the hosts servers so they cant process everything fast enough and get get that skilllag because of it, engine just cant keep up, they need to do some serious work on the background to make the game smoother, at some point game will skill lag in 15v15s if they do not do the necesary optimization work on the game engine

> @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > Just buy a better PC.

> >

> > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> >

>

> As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

in a zerg fight? um no

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> it's been like this for months. only reason everyone has not noticed is because the gamemode is so dead and has not had population like this since mounts

Have to disagree, this weekend so far has not been normal. Not saying its all game but there is more latency than normal even outside of zerg fights.

> > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > >

> > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > >

> >

> > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

>

> in a zerg fight? um no

Yes.

> > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > > >

> > > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > > >

> > >

> > > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

> >

> > in a zerg fight? um no

>

> Yes.

You are lying he prob has a 144 hz monitor if anything . prove it with a video

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> > it's been like this for months. only reason everyone has not noticed is because the gamemode is so dead and has not had population like this since mounts

>

> Have to disagree, this weekend so far has not been normal. Not saying its all game but there is more latency than normal even outside of zerg fights.

That's cause more people are playing on all servers.. like i have said...

> > > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > > > >

> > > > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

> > >

> > > in a zerg fight? um no

> >

> > Yes.

>

> You are lying he prob has a 144 hz monitor if anything . prove it with a video

I asked him but he said he doesn't want to be filmed. He looks weird.

>

>

>

> > > > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

> > > >

> > > > in a zerg fight? um no

> > >

> > > Yes.

> >

> > You are lying he prob has a 144 hz monitor if anything . prove it with a video

>

>

> I asked him but he said he doesn't want to be filmed. He looks weird.

>

>

>

>

>

> > > > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

> > > >

> > > > in a zerg fight? um no

> > >

> > > Yes.

> >

> > You are lying he prob has a 144 hz monitor if anything . prove it with a video

>

>

> I asked him but he said he doesn't want to be filmed. He looks weird.

>

>

Yeeah this is what people who is lying says when they get asked for proof but eitherway, the game is bad even on a i9 OCd at 5+Ghz game dips below 15 FPS in some fights sooooo i would say it is a problem with the game, yet this has nothing to do with skill lag, only an ignorant would say skill lag has anything to do with good or bad PC, lag is mostly on the servers arenanet runs the game on, not because they are necesary bad, but there is clearly a limit to the game engine where we are getting worse and worse skill lag everytime even tho the hardware the game is hosted on is probably miles better than has ever been, it all comes down to Arenanet adding more and more stuff to process and the game engine not being able to keep up, bottlenecking somewhere down the line, so we get worse and worse lag as they add new things to the game.

> @"Rampage.7145" said:

> >

> >

> >

> > > > > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > > > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

> > > > >

> > > > > in a zerg fight? um no

> > > >

> > > > Yes.

> > >

> > > You are lying he prob has a 144 hz monitor if anything . prove it with a video

> >

> >

> > I asked him but he said he doesn't want to be filmed. He looks weird.

> >

> >

>

> >

> >

> >

> > > > > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > > > > @"schloumou.3982" said:

> > > > > > > > Just buy a better PC.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > has nothing to do with it. even the best pc will run this game poor in a blob fight since the game engine is ancient

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As it happens my uncle has the best pc and he is playing at constant 60 Hz.

> > > > >

> > > > > in a zerg fight? um no

> > > >

> > > > Yes.

> > >

> > > You are lying he prob has a 144 hz monitor if anything . prove it with a video

> >

> >

> > I asked him but he said he doesn't want to be filmed. He looks weird.

> >

> >

>

> Yeeah this is what people who is lying says when they get asked for proof...

It's the truth. He does have a weird shaped head and I think it has something to do with his monitor.

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> Does anyone play on the GW2 China servers? If so, how big are the populations there? If it is big I wonder how they deal with/without lag and what comparisons can be made with Gw2 servers here.

I don't play on GW2 China, but I can tell you the they had an EB queue on Warclaw release day that exceeded 1000.

But I also was told from a Chinese player that they have 0 lag issues because of routing optimization on their side of the world.

Last night was a shit show. People who were thinking bout coming back to the game instantly regretted it because of the lag. I went through spell animations half dozen times and the spell never casted.

At one point i casted twist of fate and was stuck in the spin animation for almost a minute. It even followed me when i died and Respawned. It only went away when i got on the war claw.

This is getting entirely out of hand.