Exotic Breeds Mount skins

With the War Eternal supply drop you can get 2 of these licenses. But if you want to unlock them all and get the 15 pack, you'll have two extra licenses... how do we fix that? It doesn't discount the full pack according to what you already have unlocked. They haven't added mount skins to previous packs so it would be a waste of 2 licenses.

Given that only a few people will be in this situation, I'd try to negotiate with Support rather than discuss it in the forums. Some players will agree with you that there should be some sort of prorated cost for the 15-pack or the War Eternal pack (depending on which you bought first) and some will say, jeeze, the War Eternal package is already steeply discounted, with a minimum of 4k worth of gems (plus gold) for only 3k gems (retail) or 2400 (last week) or 2550 (this week).

_edit: fixed a typo in the costs_

I looked at the gem amounts too. As it happens I actively want only a few of the skins so I didn't worry about rng bundle prices, but it did strike me as a bit clunky of a setup to let you get two skins in the package but then effectively charge more per skin if you want to fill out the set with the remaining 13.

I am sitting on the gems for a Select license for the badger (Brisban Brushtail Springer). So far I have only found one video showing it with anything but default dyes, and that is a brief flash of a lot of muddy brown. Springer fur often dyes poorly, being a large area without gradients (they did great on the Kournan one, that skinny springer has *texture*). I've asked in DR and LA map chats for anyone that has it but seems no one there at the time did. Do any of you have screenshots to share of interesting dye jobs on the badger?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> Given that only a few people will be in this situation, I'd try to negotiate with Support rather than discuss it in the forums. Some players will agree with you that there should be some sort of prorated cost for the 15-pack or the War Eternal pack (depending on which you bought first) and some will say, jeeze, the War Eternal package is already steeply discounted, with a minimum of 4k worth of gems (plus gold) for only 3k gems (retail) or 2200 (last week) or 2350 (this week).

>

>

>

>

I think it's 2400 Gems (last week) and 2550 Gems (this week). At least I hope it is, because that's what I paid.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> I looked at the gem amounts too. As it happens I actively want only a few of the skins so I didn't worry about rng bundle prices, but it did strike me as a bit clunky of a setup to let you get two skins in the package but then effectively charge more per skin if you want to fill out the set with the remaining 13.

>

> I am sitting on the gems for a Select license for the badger (Brisban Brushtail Springer). So far I have only found one video showing it with anything but default dyes, and that is a brief flash of a lot of muddy brown. Springer fur often dyes poorly, being a large area without gradients (they did great on the Kournan one, that skinny springer has *texture*). I've asked in DR and LA map chats for anyone that has it but seems no one there at the time did. Do any of you have screenshots to share of interesting dye jobs on the badger?

Dulfy may have some up, if not I'll post some dye jobs on it. ?

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > @"Donari.5237" said:

> > I looked at the gem amounts too. As it happens I actively want only a few of the skins so I didn't worry about rng bundle prices, but it did strike me as a bit clunky of a setup to let you get two skins in the package but then effectively charge more per skin if you want to fill out the set with the remaining 13.

> >

> > I am sitting on the gems for a Select license for the badger (Brisban Brushtail Springer). So far I have only found one video showing it with anything but default dyes, and that is a brief flash of a lot of muddy brown. Springer fur often dyes poorly, being a large area without gradients (they did great on the Kournan one, that skinny springer has *texture*). I've asked in DR and LA map chats for anyone that has it but seems no one there at the time did. Do any of you have screenshots to share of interesting dye jobs on the badger?

>

> Dulfy may have some up, if not I'll post some dye jobs on it. ?

Appreciated. I've been checking Dulfy off and on all day; she has a gallery of the mounts but it's all in default dyes, and no video. Since she often doesn't update once she's posted about something, it's possible she won't be doing a video. Or it could be that there are just so many of them it's taking time to put the video together. Anyway, if you have the ability and time to post some pics, I'll be grateful. I'll have to squint at my tablet screen to see them this evening but it will still be helpful!

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > Given that only a few people will be in this situation, I'd try to negotiate with Support rather than discuss it in the forums. Some players will agree with you that there should be some sort of prorated cost for the 15-pack or the War Eternal pack (depending on which you bought first) and some will say, jeeze, the War Eternal package is already steeply discounted, with a minimum of 4k worth of gems (plus gold) for only 3k gems (retail) or 2200 (last week) or 2350 (this week).

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> I think it's 2400 Gems (last week) and 2550 Gems (this week). At least I hope it is, because that's what I paid.

Correct

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > Given that only a few people will be in this situation, I'd try to negotiate with Support rather than discuss it in the forums. Some players will agree with you that there should be some sort of prorated cost for the 15-pack or the War Eternal pack (depending on which you bought first) and some will say, jeeze, the War Eternal package is already steeply discounted, with a minimum of 4k worth of gems (plus gold) for only 3k gems (retail) or 2400 (last week) or 2550 (this week).

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I think it's 2400 Gems (last week) and 2550 Gems (this week). At least I hope it is, because that's what I paid.

>

> Correct

Yes, like I said, 2400 gems originally and 2550 now. ;)

(thanks for the correction; I've fixed it in the original)