Skritt Home instance collector

Can you please make a "skritt"-(insert model skin in gem store) home instance collector that can run around the home instance and collect the items for you in a quicker time than me running and collecting them, seeing as Skritt love shinies so much. Maybe take a full instance and calculate the time it takes to run and collect it and then reduce the time by a % so its saves a little time for people that don't have a lot of time to play. You can then make it so you can change the skin of the collector in the wardrobe maybe under novelties . Anyway just an idea

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Wizler.8192" said:

> > I'd pay one shiny per day for a service that would save me time!

>

> You can buy most of the stuff you want from the TP, thus paying ~~skritt~~ other players to save you time. That leaves you with just the LS nodes, which don't take long at all if you ignore everything else.

you are completely missing the point! I don't want to pay someone for something I paid for already I just want a fast service of what I've already paid for

Its already pretty quick to get all the stuff though. Especially in the Grove instance, since everything is more confined. I know people think the Grove is hard to navigate and maybe it is the first few times, but really it isn't as bad as its made to be.

> @"skillze.7689" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Wizler.8192" said:

> > > I'd pay one shiny per day for a service that would save me time!

> >

> > You can buy most of the stuff you want from the TP, thus paying ~~skritt~~ other players to save you time. That leaves you with just the LS nodes, which don't take long at all if you ignore everything else.

>

> you are completely missing the point! I don't want to pay someone for something I paid for already I just want a fast service of what I've already paid for

On the contrary, I think you've missed the point: we didn't pay for fast service. We paid for nodes.

If you want fast service, you can pay for that, by purchasing things on the TP instead.