[Spoiler] No hint for what's after this episode?

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > > @"Sicarine.3985" said:

> > > > > > Y'all forget. Balance requires the existence of 6 elder dragons. There are only 4. We kind of also have to fix that.

> > > > >

> > > > > Aurene was chosen one to hold all powers, they have said this multiple times.

> > > >

> > > > where?

> > >

> > > the kitten lil dragon is the chosen one.

> > >

> > > [You Are More Than I](

"You Are More Than I")

> > > [Death Does not Stop you, The Magics Dont Torment you. they Belong to you](

"Death Does not Stop you, The Magics Dont Torment you. they Belong to you")

> >

> > that's pretty vague and it doesn't say she'll be the only "new" ED

>

> It doesnt say shes gonna be the only, hell it even teases that likely she wont be but it does say shes the only one at the time able to do so.

you probably should read a bit more back for what i was responding to

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > > > @"Sicarine.3985" said:

> > > > > > > Y'all forget. Balance requires the existence of 6 elder dragons. There are only 4. We kind of also have to fix that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Aurene was chosen one to hold all powers, they have said this multiple times.

> > > > >

> > > > > where?

> > > >

> > > > the kitten lil dragon is the chosen one.

> > > >

> > > > [You Are More Than I](

"You Are More Than I")

> > > > [Death Does not Stop you, The Magics Dont Torment you. they Belong to you](

> > >

> > > that's pretty vague and it doesn't say she'll be the only "new" ED

> >

> > It doesnt say shes gonna be the only, hell it even teases that likely she wont be but it does say shes the only one at the time able to do so.

>

> you probably should read a bit more back for what i was responding to

I just saw the quote stating shes the chosen one and you argueing that theres jot confirmation of her being the chosen one.

Am i not seeing smth here?

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Sicarine.3985" said:

> > > > > > > > Y'all forget. Balance requires the existence of 6 elder dragons. There are only 4. We kind of also have to fix that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Aurene was chosen one to hold all powers, they have said this multiple times.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > where?

> > > > >

> > > > > the kitten lil dragon is the chosen one.

> > > > >

> > > > > [You Are More Than I](

"You Are More Than I")

> > > > > [Death Does not Stop you, The Magics Dont Torment you. they Belong to you](

> > > >

> > > > that's pretty vague and it doesn't say she'll be the only "new" ED

> > >

> > > It doesnt say shes gonna be the only, hell it even teases that likely she wont be but it does say shes the only one at the time able to do so.

> >

> > you probably should read a bit more back for what i was responding to

>

> I just saw the quote stating shes the chosen one and you argueing that theres jot confirmation of her being the chosen one.

>

> Am i not seeing smth here?

> @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > @"Sicarine.3985" said:

> > Y'all forget. Balance requires the existence of 6 elder dragons. There are only 4. We kind of also have to fix that.

>

> Aurene was chosen one to hold all powers, they have said this multiple times.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Sicarine.3985" said:

> > > > > > > > > Y'all forget. Balance requires the existence of 6 elder dragons. There are only 4. We kind of also have to fix that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Aurene was chosen one to hold all powers, they have said this multiple times.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > where?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the kitten lil dragon is the chosen one.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [You Are More Than I](

"You Are More Than I")

> > > > > > [Death Does not Stop you, The Magics Dont Torment you. they Belong to you](

> > > > >

> > > > > that's pretty vague and it doesn't say she'll be the only "new" ED

> > > >

> > > > It doesnt say shes gonna be the only, hell it even teases that likely she wont be but it does say shes the only one at the time able to do so.

> > >

> > > you probably should read a bit more back for what i was responding to

> >

> > I just saw the quote stating shes the chosen one and you argueing that theres not confirmation of her being the chosen one.

> >

> > Am i not seeing smth here?

>

> .

>

> > @"Nazferatwo.1764" said:

> > > @"Sicarine.3985" said:

> > > Y'all forget. Balance requires the existence of 6 elder dragons. There are only 4. We kind of also have to fix that.

> >

> > Aurene was chosen one to hold all powers, they have said this multiple times.

>

>

Ah my bad without extending the quote manually it doesnt show that and it basically only showed the last part.

Based on what you read on the internet rn (and what you choose to believe this is very much a part of the plot we will see moving forward. Aurene being an Ed hasnt fixed the world, its jsut the first step.

> @"Astrolicus.3716" said:

> > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > I was hoping there's some hint for what or where things gonna happen after today's story, watched some live stream seems like theres nothing...

> > Did the hint of Path of Fire happend right after the Season 3 finale?

> >

> > I do find the location interesting, it's south of the Orr, is that a hint that we might go even more south later?

> >

> > Did you guys found any possible hints in this chapter?

> >

>

> **>Did the hint of Path of Fire happend right after the Season 3 finale?**

>

> Yes. I remember that the last episode of Living World 3 showed us some clues of players visiting Crystal Desert, which ended up being Path of Fire.

More than clues, the Commander explicitly stated where we were going too.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I'm pretty certain there is no hint or set up. Their aim - for better or worse - was to focus entirely on finishing off the story arc without distraction. Was it the right call? Probably to be honest even if I would have preferred something to set us up, even if it was in the epilogue (eg if the DSD was next, cue a camera pan to a big storm on the horizon).

>

> The ED's are probably going to take a brief backstep for a bit in terms of their involvement. I imagine a certain focus on this new "humanising" aspect that sadly has been thrust into the equation, but otherwise they may just go and develop a new credible side villain until the Dragons present themselves once more. After all, 2 are asleep, one is out of the picture and we have no replacement for any of them.

>

> With the Elder Dragons becoming less of a problem, I suspect another faction might make take advantage of this

The charr legions may fall to civil war over who gonna be khan ur, or to charr who want war with the humans, May somehow take the legions and start the war with humans again and condam any charr who worked with humans in the orders including charr not for the war with humans in Ebonhawk as traitors this war would push the legions to the brink of total loss of all they have.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > I was hoping there's some hint for what or where things gonna happen after today's story, watched some live stream seems like theres nothing...

> > Did the hint of Path of Fire happend right after the Season 3 finale?

> Yes.

>

> So far, there was a cliffhanger leading towards next story at the end of LS1. There was another leading to HoT at the end of LS2. The same for LS3->Pof, and for PoF->LS4. So far, the only exception was at the end of HoT, which (as far as i can remember) didn't spoil what was going to happen next, in LS3.

>

> So, while this clean ending situation is not happening for the first time, it's still quite unusual.

>

HoT ending had Mordremoth's magic distincly flowing *out* into the world, and a large chunk flowing into the egg in Tarir.

I'd say this and the end of the Personal Story are the only endings that don't tease (or explicitly state) what's coming next.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > > I was hoping there's some hint for what or where things gonna happen after today's story, watched some live stream seems like theres nothing...

> > > Did the hint of Path of Fire happend right after the Season 3 finale?

> > Yes.

> >

> > So far, there was a cliffhanger leading towards next story at the end of LS1. There was another leading to HoT at the end of LS2. The same for LS3->Pof, and for PoF->LS4. So far, the only exception was at the end of HoT, which (as far as i can remember) didn't spoil what was going to happen next, in LS3.

> >

> > So, while this clean ending situation is not happening for the first time, it's still quite unusual.

> >

>

> HoT ending had Mordremoth's magic distincly flowing *out* into the world, and a large chunk flowing into the egg in Tarir.

True. I have just honestly forgotten about that one.

> I'd say this and the end of the Personal Story are the only endings that don't tease (or explicitly state) what's coming next.

Indeed. Although there was some foreshadowing before Southsun, it all happened after launch. Personal story indeed had none.

Still, the ending of LS4 is the first one without teases since launch of the game. That's not exactly optimistic.