PoF Buried Treasure still not good for your time.

After doing Superior trasure excavation 3 round . I still getting asked to port across the map half of the time . Resulting in 20+ chest if you are lucky. which is still bad compared to SW since the loot is full of stuffs you don't need like Putrescence Eye of Komir . Most of the time you have to dismount and get dragged into combat by random trash mobs.

Would be nice if there a ping if nearby player unearth treasure chest and no dismount. No Buried treasure chest inside Glint's lair. And more chest spot outside so you dont have to WP that often because it ran out of chest to get to

Also people reporting lag in the map when Superior treasure event is up

I would start to do these if we would get a Taco/Tekkit-style path to it. :)

Compared to other "scan the area and get pointed to treasure/stuff" implementations, this one is still too cumbersome. I did some Zinn's Stashes with the Ancient Asuran Power Source in Draconis Mons, and it is so much more fun. Much shorter routes, better indication of where to go, and at least for my feeling, better loot(quit a few Obsidian Shards).

> @"vyncius.6105" said:

> ive done yesterday 89 of these in crystal oasis, it wasnt hard and made some nice gold. Dont know why you complain

The Event he's talking about only takes place in Desert Highlands...there is no Superior Treasure Hunt event in Crystal Oasis.