Destabilized Magic Nodes are bugged, please extend the event

Apparently Destabilized Magic Nodes are bugged only for some people.

I haven't been able to mine a single time from Shadow Behemoth or Great Jungle Wurm. The node just won't pop up, and apparently this also happens to a good chunk of the people doing the event.

Can we have that fixed asap and maybe 1 extra day?

It would be nice if we could farm them per day per character instead of per account, but that would make it super easy for some people to get the collection done.

And I can confirm that Shadow Behemoth spawns the node possibly under the map, hence no one can see nor gather from it.

same here, i missed out on 5 nodes so far. First time doing a boss, no node, do it again next cycle and still no node. Whats bothersome is that some people ARE able to mine even when others dont see a node, so it hurts that much more to watch others getting the reward that you just worked for.

> @"Tempest.5923" said:

> same here, I'm averaging about 50% chance to get a node. Tried swapping toons, removing the previous items from inventory, etc. Wasting time

Do be aware that your account can only acquire the items once per day per boss. So, other than the bug with Caledon and Queensdale, it is futile to try any of the other World Bosses more than once per day (for this event).

You can only get a node from a boss once per day per account.

There’s also a bug where Wurm and SB share the same node so you can only get it from one of them per day.

There’s no reason to extend the event as there’s more than enough time to get all of the weapons.

> @"SOGHETTO.6794" said:

> same here, i missed out on 5 nodes so far. First time doing a boss, no node, do it again next cycle and still no node. Whats bothersome is that some people ARE able to mine even when others dont see a node, so it hurts that much more to watch others getting the reward that you just worked for.

I dont get how your maths work, the "jungle wurm shares the same essence credit with shadow behemoth" bug exists on the first two days, so you should only be down by 2 essences ??? :confused: ???

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"SOGHETTO.6794" said:

> > same here, i missed out on 5 nodes so far. First time doing a boss, no node, do it again next cycle and still no node. Whats bothersome is that some people ARE able to mine even when others dont see a node, so it hurts that much more to watch others getting the reward that you just worked for.

>

> I dont get how your maths work, the "jungle wurm shares the same essence credit with shadow behemoth" bug exists on the first two days, so you should only be down by 2 essences ??? :confused: ???

I think they dont know that nodes are caped to 1 a day for each boss.