Dragon Hologram Generator, srsly?!

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> A big holographic decoration that makes a giant holographic elder dragon fly around your guild hall is expensive?

> Who would have thought :D

>

> Seriously though it's an epic decoration, and yes the whole point of a guild is to work together for stuff like that.

> The afore mentioned Guild effort.

The effort is not equal amongst guilds therefore it will be unattainable for many.. even long term, but hey maybe that's how ANET wish to play it, so be it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > Its a guild hall decoration which implies that its designed to be a guild effort?

>

> Indeed. I would build one if 99.9% of my guild wasn't basically inactive.

U dont need 200 ppl to make the decoration affortable. But i think 99.9% of you guilf being innactive is due to some other reason, i dont think its specific decoration is aimed at basically dead guilds.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > A big holographic decoration that makes a giant holographic elder dragon fly around your guild hall is expensive?

> > Who would have thought :D

> >

> > Seriously though it's an epic decoration, and yes the whole point of a guild is to work together for stuff like that.

> > The afore mentioned Guild effort.

>

> The effort is not equal amongst guilds therefore it will be unattainable for many.. even long term, but hey maybe that's how ANET wish to play it, so be it.

That's down to the guild, sure less serious smaller guilds will struggle to obtain it but that's nobody's fault cept the guild itself which has either failed to grow or intentionally kept itself small via preference.

My guild likely won't get it either and i'm in a big guild, if it bothered me that much I'd go looking for a guild that's more involved with going after these kinds of things.

No reason why others can't do the same.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > A big holographic decoration that makes a giant holographic elder dragon fly around your guild hall is expensive?

> >

> > Seriously though it's an epic decoration, and yes the whole point of a guild is to work together for stuff like that.

>

> The effort is not equal amongst guilds therefore it will be unattainable for many.. even long term, but hey maybe that's how ANET wish to play it, so be it.

Why would the effort need to be equal, and is it even possible for the effort to be completely equal? What if you have a dead guild, no time to play, any other kind of physical handicap, or simply a sheer lack of motivation to obtain anything in the game, no money to pay for gems to buy every buyable reward. No reward or goal in the game will ever be equal for everyone, as effort is entirely subjective.

It's not like it's the one and only decoration that came with this patch.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> A big holographic decoration that makes a giant holographic elder dragon fly around your guild hall is expensive?

> Who would have thought :D

>

> Seriously though it's an epic decoration, and yes the whole point of a guild is to work together for stuff like that.

> The afore mentioned Guild effort.

It’s too bad they never update guild missions or guild mission rewards or provide any kind of incentive for actually being in a guild.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> >

>

> It’s too bad they never update guild missions or guild mission rewards or provide any kind of incentive for actually being in a guild.

>

I fully agree with you there, I've been wanting more guild based content for a long time now.

I'm not into PvP yet one of the features I've wanted in the game for years is Guildhall raids.

Being able to organize with another guild for one to invade the others hall in a GvG skirmish, I think a lot of people would get a kick out of that.

More bounties and missions would be great too, specially in newer content which there currently isnt any at all.

I get why Anet feels that would divide people since not everyone has the expansions etc but in all honesty I don't agree with them on it.

Why should paying customers miss out on anything because Anet doesn't want to make it seem unfair for f2p/non expansion owners?

When I do World boss event rushes etc that should include living world content like Death Branded Shatterer.. he is a world boss and should be counted as such regardless of how many players missed A Star to Guide us.

Anet need to stop cheapening living world content like that and accept that it's just as much a part of the game world as any of the core maps and the expansion stuff.

And there's no reason why they shouldn't be potentially reusable in future content either, building up Suns Refuge to only use it in a single living world season was a colossal waste of it's potential as a regular hub.. I don't know how much time and effort went into making that location in Gw2 but no matter how much it required it was completely wasted on essentially nothing more than a free teleport to Kourna scroll.. it doesn't even double as a new desert home instance, which that feature alone would have made it 100 times more useful and worth the effort of both making the content and completing the quest around it.

- Guild Wars Guild Halls - A place for Guild vs Guild and Alliance Battles .

Cost of full guild hall - 510plat

- Guild Wars 2 Guild Halls - A place to socialize and decorate .

Cost of full guild hall - your soul, the soul of your guild members, all your gold are belong to us +++$$$$ ??? LOL

Maybe if the Guild Halls are to be just prettiful ... reduce their size.. the scale of them makes no sense since they obviously aren't being used for GvG or AB, like seriously Where is the 'Guild Wars' ahahahahh