Next legendary trinkets

If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

> @"yann.1946" said:

> Do you think that the next legendary trinket will be a pve, pvp or wvw?

>

> Personally I think it would be fairer to give a pvp and a wvw one but this might create friction in the game modes.

Why would it create friction? WvW and PvP have unique backpacks, same as PvE?

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"yann.1946" said:

> > Do you think that the next legendary trinket will be a pve, pvp or wvw?

> >

> > Personally I think it would be fairer to give a pvp and a wvw one but this might create friction in the game modes.

>

> Why would it create friction? WvW and PvP have unique backpacks, same as PvE?

because you would need to do these gamemodes to have to complete effect. (taking into account the friction that was caused with legendarys in raids.)

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

>

>

why wouldn't they add the effects though?

> @"yann.1946" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

> >

> >

>

> why wouldn't they add the effects though?

>

Because first and foremost those are designed as rewards for long collections involving PvE. Legendary armor set the precedent, where they do not want to invalidate the original by not offering skins, just functionality.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > If I had to guess I'd say that getting legendary accessories in PvP and WvW is not entirely out of question, however it would be pretty weird to randomly add them imo. Basically just the case of legendary armor all over again, no special effects just the legendary item quality & stat swapping.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > why wouldn't they add the effects though?

> >

>

> Because first and foremost those are designed as rewards for long collections involving PvE. Legendary armor set the precedent, where they do not want to invalidate the original by not offering skins, just functionality.

Well for legendary armour they also stated that the amount of work to make a new set (visually) was to much work (i think 1 year). In this case the animations would be their anyway.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> No more legendary trinkets, please, until an option to deactivate their effect visuals has been added! :angry:

>

> If I see one more player with those ugly bubbles/orbs/whatever, I'm going to cry. ;)

Wow and here I wanted more trinkets just to annoy all other people :pensive:

Tbh it is a good suggestion,l.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> No more legendary trinkets, please, until an option to deactivate their effect visuals has been added! :angry:

>

> If I see one more player with those ugly bubbles/orbs/whatever, I'm going to cry. ;)

Well if you're NA you'll see another one in about fifteen days when I get the last seven clovers. Can't wait to get my Vision!