No Drooburt Daily?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> Most people complained about Drooburt always taking and never offering anything in return. I think it's good that he isn't always part of the festival dailies.

>

> FYI we are always _partially_ scammed by him, as there is always some sort of reward, whether AP or something else.

> (he's still a thief, of course)

Can you call it scammed if he never offers us anything in return to begin with? Beggar? yes. Scammer? I don't know.

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > Most people complained about Drooburt always taking and never offering anything in return. I think it's good that he isn't always part of the festival dailies.

> >

> > FYI we are always _partially_ scammed by him, as there is always some sort of reward, whether AP or something else.

> > (he's still a thief, of course)

>

> Can you call it scammed if he never offers us anything in return to begin with? Beggar? yes. Scammer? I don't know.

He's asking for goods under false pretenses. I call that a scam.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > Most people complained about Drooburt always taking and never offering anything in return. I think it's good that he isn't always part of the festival dailies.

> > >

> > > FYI we are always _partially_ scammed by him, as there is always some sort of reward, whether AP or something else.

> > > (he's still a thief, of course)

> >

> > Can you call it scammed if he never offers us anything in return to begin with? Beggar? yes. Scammer? I don't know.

>

> He's asking for goods under false pretenses. I call that a scam.

I never give droobert anything so I don't know what reasons he gives for needing things.