Hoelbrak fixed: Can this be permanent?

Usually, the first thing I do when I enter Hoelbrak is try to mount my raptor, wonder why I can't, and then remember, "Oh, yeah, that stupid Mount-free zone." RIGHT at the entrance. So annoying. I don't even know what it's supposed to be protecting.

But now for Dragon Bash, that mount-free zone is gone! Can this please be a permanent change?

I remember first time I entered te game after PoF released, and went into Hoelbrak, and noticed that I couldn't mount, and thought "Yes! They disabled mounts in cities! Praise bear!" And then realized that it was just that small area...

Ah well, I can see why that area annoys others, so I can agree that removing it would be a good thing. Personally I'm still donating money to the Hoelbrak Janitor Union that has to go around and clean up all those critters dispose all over the city....

I always thought it was a bug that you couldn't use the mount there and they just didn't care to fix it. So I just kinda assumed they fixed the bug along with the event and that the mountfree zone wont return. Now I realise I could potentially be wrong xD I hope Im not.

There is one spot where you get the no-mount warning, at the hut with two pinatas in front. I've even had it flash up on a wide swing of my beetle during the race, and had a moment of worry. I don't know if it's still actually dismounting you though if you push a little deeper in.

I do hope it stays as it is once the Bash is done.

> @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> The mounts ARE the bug....

No they are not, it's those whingers who would not pay for PoF complains to Anet about those with mounts finishes JPs in seconds, and scavenger mesmers living off portals complains about their entire living hood got destroyed cos no one is gonna use their JP portal services