*Another* JP ANET?

> @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > >

> > > I got seriously stuck on the lowland burns jumping puzzle. **I think that this set of collections is a really excessive "ask" for a mount.**

> > >

> > > I got some help from a fellow player. Otherwise I'd not be able to finish the skyscale

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Never been to Ember Bay my friend? :lol:

>

> As a matter of fact, I've completed the big JP in Ember Bay.

pretty much all the JPs can be completed in less than 5-20min with TaCo, majority of the core JPs do have shortcuts you can take with mounts

but EB... gosh... even with TaCo, you could be stuck in there for hours depending how coordinated your controls are, and no shortcuts available since you have to hit all the check points

i can still clearly remember there this dredged tiny slippery edge that was extremely difficult to jump onto near the end before the big glide, your jump has to reach the maximum height before hitting the forward key to reach it, and if forward too much you will overshoot it, you could be spending a good half an hour there...

... but that's not it, the final part after the massive long glide, you have to jump up to a difficult to reach much higher ledge on the right of you, if you overshoot it or slips (where you stand for the jump was a tiny slippery ledge) and fall down below, and you dont have portal pretty much means you are screwed

> @"Sir Alric.5078" said:

> It's not so easy because it requires some precise jumps with your Springer, but it's not too terrible either. I remember i only had to try a few times before i managed to reach the top. Now i sometimes go there with my Skyscale to watch the struggles of the skyscaleless people and cheer on them.

Precise jumps while requiring you to use something with imprecise controls :/

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > What lowland burns jp? I dont remember doing one for the mount

>

> Think he meant the Craze’s Folly, the one at bandit camp one up north eastern corner of the map

>

> the other one was pretty simple, run through straight tunnel, jump down and impale yourself on the rock, and have someone ress you

They meant the one above the wall in the air

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > What lowland burns jp? I dont remember doing one for the mount

> >

> > Think he meant the Craze’s Folly, the one at bandit camp one up north eastern corner of the map

> >

> > the other one was pretty simple, run through straight tunnel, jump down and impale yourself on the rock, and have someone ress you

>

> They meant the one above the wall in the air

oh... the skyscale one? was pretty alright, stuck to my usual trick, point the camera view down, release forward key and tapping back if i was going to overshoot it