Altaholic with Too-Much-To-Do-Itis

seriously, I have so much i want to do that i dont know where to start or what to focus on!

I actually made a list.. it's so kitten long and overwhelming that i am logging in and just farming and not doing much else to reach my goals lol.

I want to get into raiding and fractals but cant even decide what to main.. I want leggy armour and weps mainly but i can't seem to commit to one thing.. started making a few.. completes aurora..

Should i focus on fractals or just jump into raiding? I know this sounds stupid but i feel like im wasting time at the moment...I probably spend more time doing cosplay and preening my characters than anything meaningful... haha

I also like pvp so often get sucked into that... I have limited game time maybe 2-3 hours an evening/day.. what would be the best use of that time to reach my goals?

I need help! Anyone else in the same boat?

Or, if you can't decide on priorities, roll the dice (so to speak). If you're using a spreadsheet to track, you can give each an arbitrary number and the use excel or openoffice's "rng()" function to decide for you.

Another way to decide is think about next July: what goals will you be proud of having finished? which will you be glad to put behind you? what help lead to other goals?

Yeah I’m the same and it’s worse because I feel the need to do them in the right order. Right now, I’m refusing to do stuff that bores me so many alts are stalled

I’d make lists and goals, but suddenly we leave gaming for fun and it feels like work and I ain’t doing that.

Doing the most challenging/prestigious task first when you can't decide is probably a pretty safe bet if you feel up for it. So find a big ol friendly raid training guild and hop in. With the experience you gain from completing the raids coupled with the time that passes you will likely figure out/narrow down which armor weight you want first among other things. Just my 2 cents you could have a wildly different experience!

> @"bbop.9706" said:

> seriously, I have so much i want to do that i dont know where to start or what to focus on!

>

> I actually made a list.. it's so kitten long and overwhelming that i am logging in and just farming and not doing much else to reach my goals lol.

>

> I want to get into raiding and fractals but cant even decide what to main.. I want leggy armour and weps mainly but i can't seem to commit to one thing.. started making a few.. completes aurora..

>

> Should i focus on fractals or just jump into raiding? I know this sounds stupid but i feel like im wasting time at the moment...I probably spend more time doing cosplay and preening my characters than anything meaningful... haha

>

> I also like pvp so often get sucked into that... I have limited game time maybe 2-3 hours an evening/day.. what would be the best use of that time to reach my goals?

>

> I need help! Anyone else in the same boat?

Have 20+ toons. Key is balance, and that revolves around, what would be fun. Work towards goals that provide the most bang for the buck meaning what entertains you the most and or what fun you can have with others and go from there. Also temper in game time of other and events. Example, you mentioned PvP, focus on that while the season is up and less so off season. If WvW, figure the times you can aid your server mates the most and lend a hand than. Fractals, if you have a group, when can they meet, same with raids. If you have an active guild, organise a time and schedule when people can do missions. There is plenty to squirrel on, save that for offbeat times or use those time to progress a toon for one of the other activities. Balance in the game also keeps things fresh. In any case good gaming to you!