[Suggestion] QOL fix for guild banners

On Guild Banners and other similar dialogs please change the "Done" so that it uses the Interact (default F) to close them. Often times the banners get dumped in clusters together or around other things you have to interact with. When you hit Interact it's annoying to have to mouse over to click the "Done" on the dialog. It'd be much faster if you could just hit the Interact key twice; once to take them and once to close.

The same could be for merchants or conversation dialogs; hit the interact key to close the dialog.

I’d rather have them remove the manual interact and the dialogue window. Let players get the buffs automatically simply by walking through banners. This way, there is no hassle trying to manually interact with multiple banners placed too close together, and players don’t need to close every dialogue window from each banner. The dialogue can be moved to chat instead.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Genesis.7864" said:

> > And disable the activated banner for about a minute because when people stack them, it's impossible to get the banners under the first activated one.

>

> 'Target Next Ally' works for banners stacked on top of each other.

Ahhhh thank you!!

> @"BlueJin.4127" said:

> I’d rather have them remove the manual interact and the dialogue window. Let players get the buffs automatically simply by walking through banners. This way, there is no hassle trying to manually interact with multiple banners placed too close together, and players don’t need to close every dialogue window from each banner. The dialogue can be moved to chat instead.

That works to but it would still be nice if other dialog windows allowed interact to close them with the whatever default close is designated for that window.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Genesis.7864" said:

> > And disable the activated banner for about a minute because when people stack them, it's impossible to get the banners under the first activated one.

>

> 'Target Next Ally' works for banners stacked on top of each other.

I didn't know that but another option would be better. Either my suggestion or the walk thru buff suggested by BlueJin.4127.

> @"BlueJin.4127" said:

> I’d rather have them remove the manual interact and the dialogue window. Let players get the buffs automatically simply by walking through banners. This way, there is no hassle trying to manually interact with multiple banners placed too close together, and players don’t need to close every dialogue window from each banner. The dialogue can be moved to chat instead.

A good idea, but would have some design problems. If you have a gold & MF banner (gives +15% MF) and someone also drops a pure MF banner (+10% MF) which one will be active when you pass through ?

I like the idea of just removing the useless dialog + Genesis suggestion to make banners unavailable for a while after interaction to solve stacked banners problem.

> @"Tekoneiric.6817" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Genesis.7864" said:

> > > And disable the activated banner for about a minute because when people stack them, it's impossible to get the banners under the first activated one.

> >

> > 'Target Next Ally' works for banners stacked on top of each other.

>

> I didn't know that but another option would be better. Either my suggestion or the walk thru buff suggested by BlueJin.4127.

Yes!!! 100%!

Now that's convenience! Put say a 120 radius of activation on them and no more dialogue. Put a internal cooldown timer of 1 minute to prevent it from spamming (I can see problems occurring if there's no ICD) and they'll be perfect!