Suggestion [Palawa Joko Alarm Clock]

There's an entire series of home-use items that would work:

* "Braise With Joko" skillets and pans.

* "Phrase: Joko" is the app that offers random inspirational quotes from the Crystal Desert (as voiced in game). (_for example: At the end of every day, be sure to ask yourself, "Would I be more productive if I was no longer living?"_)

* "Anaphase Joko" is the biology tutorial app in which Joko explains mitosis and other topics.

* "Gaze Joko" is the bathroom mirror that shows Joko's image, instead of yours.

* "Graze Joko" is a line of artificial, inorganic offal for your pet. Each serving is packaged individual in pre-consumer/non-recycled plastic, for maximum waste.

PS No need to produce an alarm clock. This could just be a set of ring tones that can be used as an alarm for digital assistants or smart phones.

> @"DietPepsi.4371" said:

> > @"Shikoba.6378" said:

> > ArenaNet should license a Palawa Joko alarm clock so that we may be awakened every morning.

>

> 10/10

>

> Bonus points if the alarm is joko making a compelling speech, and he makes disappointed comments if you press snooze.

I can hear it now, instead of an alarm buzz or bell there would be the sound of drums and trumpets, and a booming voice would announce ..Praise Joko! I think i would buy that actually.

I love how a pun steamrolled into an actual idea.

I'd probably get too mind you, esp with these quotes:

_"Wake up Commander!

So I can

Save

The world

From you.."_

_"Enough sleeping; Joko's bored. Let's pick up the pace."_

_"Oh, you're going to LOVE being Awakened."_

Heh...I think I'd actually use this. Currently I don't use my alarm clock, because its alarm is *the* most obnoxious, hideous, distorted, discordant screeching known to man. It sounds like an angry demon goat swallowed a foghorn.

The voice of a nightmarish evil lich would be an improvement.

> @"Batel.9206" said:

> Heh...I think I'd actually use this. Currently I don't use my alarm clock, because its alarm is *the* most obnoxious, hideous, distorted, discordant screeching known to man. It sounds like an angry demon goat swallowed a foghorn.

>

Mines the same, but then I realised...that's the point :s

> @"DietPepsi.4371" said:

> > @"Shikoba.6378" said:

> > ArenaNet should license a Palawa Joko alarm clock so that we may be awakened every morning.

>

> 10/10

>

> Bonus points if the alarm is joko making a compelling speech, and he makes disappointed comments if you press snooze.

Except as soon as everything starts to get exciting with his compelling speech he'll just get eaten by Aurene like some insignificant character that just gets killed of somewhere on the sideline as soon as you hit the snooze button. Thanks anet!