Which glider should I get?

Mouse.7382

Love the fact I can now buy which glider I want (been waiting awhile for the Raven glider to be rereleased). But now, I feel like I have too many choices. I suppose I could buy them all, but I already allocated my $100.00 in gems for other things. Having said that, I all about complimenting my Asuran mesmer, whom 'theme' looks is permafrost--from the pvp armor, to infusions and exquinox torches...I GLOW WHITE.

Cryomancer?

Geomancer?

Raven?

Im leaning towards Geo, even though it does not fit my theme, because is looks so cool.

I can't tell you what you will or won't like. But I can recommend some glowy Gliders that might suit your shininess:

Dyable:

Ironclad, Phoenix (NOT phoenix Kite), Spectral, Lightbinder Blades, Glide-R-Tron, Raven's Spirit

Non-dyable:

Soul River, Cryomancer, Geomancer, Wings of Love (slightly pink), Bubble (weird, but fun!), Super Cloud (only available during Super Adventure Box)

Take a look at them either in-game Wardrobe, or here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_gliders

Personally with your theme I'd go Cryomancer as its with its cool icy effect it would go really well with your icy permafrost and equinox weps. Both cryomancer and geomancer have to be my favourite gliders: I tend to like the more graphically animated ones.

Bubble a novelty possibility especially with Asuran they look great.

At least the glider vouchers are the cheapest, they're not a bad price-point, and really too many to choose from if you don't have many unlocked.

I just went Lions Arch Voucher NPC and spent like 10 mins going through each glider, changing the dyes until I settled on one: It's best way for your character, as you don't really see what it looks like on your character on the /wiki, but still a nice guide to see them all together.

My favorite glider has always been the Feathers of the Zephyr. I was incredibly lucky to get it in a black lion chest before I even had bought HoT when I started playing again and somehow got a key (I only bought keys once and still regret it).

Tastes of course can differ, but in my opinion, that is the best looking glider in the game. Sadly the backpiece itself is quite lackluster, often unfitting and attaches badly to (human) characters.

Of the ones you posted my favorite is the Raven, despite not owning it, it looks quite nice. Its anmitaion is a bit big though, probably taking up a lot of the screen when you use it.

One point about the geomancer: it's very cool indeed but it makes it hard to see where you are going, even zoomed out. The flaming boulder gets put between your camera and the ground rather more than most back-mounted gliders. Not handy for pinpoint landings. I use it on two alts who don't do JPs or much of anything, really.