A friendly reminder: Today there is the 7th Anniversary Livestream

Arden.7480

Okay, just finished watching. The Cinematics + Narrative ladies left me extremely hopeful and excited for the content to come! <3

Also, I loved that the chat started with a clear statement of how the devs are looking forward to many more years (or decades ;) ) of GW2. Such a statement was necessary to be made publicly, because many players have grown tired of all those doom and gloom threads. B)

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Okay, just finished watching. The Cinematics + Narrative ladies left me extremely hopeful and excited for the content to come! <3

>

> Also, I loved that the chat started with a clear statement of how the devs are looking forward to many more years (or decades ;) ) of GW2. Such a statement was necessary to be made publicly, because many players have grown tired of all those doom and gloom threads. B)

I mean... im not surprised about many more years, when we're getting a new episode every 4-5 months.... At this rate season 5 will last 2-3 years already.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Okay, just finished watching. The Cinematics + Narrative ladies left me extremely hopeful and excited for the content to come! <3

>

> Also, I loved that the chat started with a clear statement of how the devs are looking forward to many more years (or decades ;) ) of GW2. Such a statement was necessary to be made publicly, because many players have grown tired of all those doom and gloom threads. B)

Well, I didn't get that a warm a feeling from that statement, Mike said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "we're clearly not done yet because we've got an announcement coming up tomorrow" and later on when talking about how great the community is "we're looking forward to many more years with you". He also alludes to having the stories to tell in GW2 but it's not a clear statement of anything other than "we've got LS5 coming up and we'll keep the servers on for years to come".

Anyway we'll see what the announcement tomorrow looks like but, ultimately, actions speak louder than words.