Make Cooking Node from Cooking 425 an Account Node?

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> I actually think it's rather clever of them to make it only available for your cook, why would any other character even need it...and perhaps it's a foreshadow of things to come.

Why would we need it on other characters? Bank access. It's useful if you forget something like your quartz crystals to charge. And any character can use any crafting station to access the bank, material storage, and look at your wardrobe, even if you have no crafting professions at all.

If anything, it would be nice to have the cooking station unlocked for the account for bank/material access as a reward for completing the collection achievement.

My first instinct was to shrug with a "why bother?" attitude. Given the lack of an npc selling relevant supplies as well as the need to jump to the home instance every time you want to use it, not even my gourmet cook is gonna bother cooking there. The bank access is a good point though, for those who would find it useful, so I voted yes, with cake. I would suggest though that folks might consider getting a lounge pass as they are far more useful. When I bought Path of Fire a Lily of the Elon pass was included and I love it. Like the other lounges it has a wide variety of services readily available. All my alts live at the Lily and all my crafters, including the cook, craft there. The lounge passes periodically go on sale. So an account wide cooking station in the home instance could be a useful interim service but there are far better options available when you can afford them.