In addition to Twitter, Aurene Outfit other ways to get it?

huluobo.7036

I have tweeted to forward all Aurene Outfit information, but my chances are very small. I am a loyal player of Guild Wars 2. Without this dress, I will be empty and unable to sleep. Please arenanet to save my fragile hope, I have to get it, I can have no girlfriend, but can't without this jacket. Without it, I will not be a perfect Guild Wars 2 player, without it I will have nothing.

I want this outfit too, am waiting for all the giveaways to end, if I don't win one, I don't think ill be able to continue playing the game. If they would just put it somewhere for sale with merchandise or a magazine. A guaranteed way and not too dependant on chances...hate those, so mean.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> You mean like this Outfit?: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_Emblem_Clothing_Outfit Or this? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Celebration_Hat

>

> Should everything be available to everyone? Nothing in the 'I-was-there-and-all-I-got-was-this-lousy-Tshirt' category? ;)

Don't forget that the Dragon Emblem one comes up for grabs when Arenanet has a stand at a gaming / comics / cosplay event (er, for people who are physically present at the event, obviously), to say nothing of the Kung Fu Tea event (spit) last year. (I got one from the KFT event, and another from the Arenanet stand at Paris Games Week, also last year.) And yes, I'm a bemused owner of the Celebration Hat. (Bemused because it completely hides your character's hair, and therefore looks a little strange from behind.)

> @"Oorjuwa.1682" said:

> I want this outfit too, am waiting for all the giveaways to end, if I don't win one, I don't think ill be able to continue playing the game. If they would just put it somewhere for sale with merchandise or a magazine. A guaranteed way and not too dependant on chances...hate those, so mean.

Please tell me you are kidding about not being able to continue playing the game without the outfit.

You have been able to play without it so far right?

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"Oorjuwa.1682" said:

> > I want this outfit too, am waiting for all the giveaways to end, if I don't win one, I don't think ill be able to continue playing the game. If they would just put it somewhere for sale with merchandise or a magazine. A guaranteed way and not too dependant on chances...hate those, so mean.

>

> Please tell me you are kidding about not being able to continue playing the game without the outfit.

>

> You have been able to play without it so far right?

Nope am not joking. I might not be able to enjoy the game as before knowing that I cannot obtain an in game item, a code, that I want because not every one deserves it. It hurts man coming from a game I love so much, a game that I've spent much time and money on.

I couldn't be at the event, not every one are allowed to travel there or can afford it, I have been to twitch and all giveaways I know of so far (many are still ongoing and still hoping).

I leave disappointments and discrimination at real life's doorsteps & I don't want those in game as well.

Just being honest here.

Sorry if its bothers you so much...