One shot builds

Xervite.5493

The thieves laugh at my 2.4k toughness and 18k hp:

![](https://i.imgur.com/RT8nk87.jpg "")

Look, I dont care they are zerker running scholar runes, NOBODY should be able to drop another person from 1500 range and from stealth, while having the means to remove the one thing that could threaten them; revealed debuff. This is simply not healthy design.

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> The thieves laugh at my 2.4k toughness and 18k hp:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/RT8nk87.jpg "")

>

>  

>  

>  

> Look, I dont care they are zerker running scholar runes, NOBODY should be able to drop another person from 1500 range and from stealth, while having the means to remove the one thing that could threaten them; revealed debuff. This is simply not healthy design.

its not from stealth

the laser and sound come from stealth, only after that comes the damage

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> > @"Fortus.6175" said:

> > The thieves laugh at my 2.4k toughness and 18k hp:

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/RT8nk87.jpg "")

> >

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > Look, I dont care they are zerker running scholar runes, NOBODY should be able to drop another person from 1500 range and from stealth, while having the means to remove the one thing that could threaten them; revealed debuff. This is simply not healthy design.

>

> its not from stealth

> the laser and sound come from stealth, only after that comes the damage

>

>

The window of opportunity is very short; keep in mind that DE can make their steal apply root (and a few more covering conditions on top of it) and daze, which means you have to blow both a stunbreaker and a large condi cleanse that must have less casting time than the upcoming shot.... Being to remove revealed, relocate anywhere at will within seconds, and repeat burst all over again before your CDs come back, it might as well be almost instant.

Most DE i see losing is because of their poor choices of where to be at any given time, rather than their ability to drop a person.

There are a at least 3 DE I come across often in my P1 games, they are about rank ~100 and they know where to be (not in melee range, and not 1v3 in mid) and they are absolutely terrifying

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> The thieves laugh at my 2.4k toughness and 18k hp:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/RT8nk87.jpg "")

>

>  

>  

>  

> Look, I dont care they are zerker running scholar runes, NOBODY should be able to drop another person from 1500 range and from stealth, while having the means to remove the one thing that could threaten them; revealed debuff. **This is simply not healthy design**

+1

Far too many of us has told Anet about this; so they continue to ignore us. So these players leave with more players resulting in the game population continuously dropping. Because Anet does not care about healthy designs.They do not care so much that not even a word of +1 shotting being addressed in the next upcoming 'shake-up' balance patch. Not even mentioning a single word about it at all!!

Seriously, what is the opposite of healthy design? Toxic design.

**In a healthy competitive game design; all of this would never be tolerated**

( ask and i will list healthy competitive games as Proof) you will also find where Guild Wars 2 continuously loss of population and the economy are

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > @"Fortus.6175" said:

> > > The thieves laugh at my 2.4k toughness and 18k hp:

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/RT8nk87.jpg "")

> > >

> > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > > Look, I dont care they are zerker running scholar runes, NOBODY should be able to drop another person from 1500 range and from stealth, while having the means to remove the one thing that could threaten them; revealed debuff. This is simply not healthy design.

> >

> > its not from stealth

> > the laser and sound come from stealth, only after that comes the damage

> >

> >

>

> The window of opportunity is very short; keep in mind that DE can make their steal apply root (and a few more covering conditions on top of it) and daze, which means you have to blow both a stunbreaker and a large condi cleanse that must have less casting time than the upcoming shot.... Being to remove revealed, relocate anywhere at will within seconds, and repeat burst all over again before your CDs come back, it might as well be almost instant.

>

> Most DE i see losing is because of their poor choices of where to be at any given time, rather than their ability to drop a person.

>

> There are a at least 3 DE I come across often in my P1 games, they are about rank ~100 and they know where to be (not in melee range, and not 1v3 in mid) and they are absolutely terrifying

How can they make their steal apply root? Panic strike isn't related to steal.

> @"rwolf.9571" said:

> Any pressure towards DE kills DE. If you are not aware of your surroundings, or looking around you constantly, then you are dead meat. Unless you get that rare DE that actually knows how to perma stealth, and re-position constantly.

Been watching sind, any pressure DE did on him basically killed him and he couldnt fight baack even on core s/d thief, which shouldnt have problems, noob killer build only,right ?

> @"praqtos.9035" said:

> > @"rwolf.9571" said:

> > Any pressure towards DE kills DE. If you are not aware of your surroundings, or looking around you constantly, then you are dead meat. Unless you get that rare DE that actually knows how to perma stealth, and re-position constantly.

> Been watching sind, any pressure DE did on him basically killed him and he couldnt fight baack even on core s/d thief, which shouldnt have problems, noob killer build only,right ?

Well High Level play vs High Level Play, which is rare for the average player. I only had problems with the permastealth DE's playing as Chrono or Weaver. Other wise DE's were easy to take down.

> @"rwolf.9571" said:

> > @"praqtos.9035" said:

> > > @"rwolf.9571" said:

> > > Any pressure towards DE kills DE. If you are not aware of your surroundings, or looking around you constantly, then you are dead meat. Unless you get that rare DE that actually knows how to perma stealth, and re-position constantly.

> > Been watching sind, any pressure DE did on him basically killed him and he couldnt fight baack even on core s/d thief, which shouldnt have problems, noob killer build only,right ?

>

> Well High Level play vs High Level Play, which is rare for the average player. I only had problems with the permastealth DE's playing as Chrono or Weaver. Other wise DE's were easy to take down.

Which brings me back to my point; In plat 1-2 (where Im), DE are absolutely a nightmare to fight (wont post screenies again, but I have a few shots of my rank in other threads, and I have always consistently been in P1).

What kills a thief, is their own brains, or lack of. The ones you find below Plat 1 are the ones that go into mid 3v1, after the entire team wiped, proceed to die in less than 8 seconds, then while the entire team is still waiting to respawn, they go "I was 3v1 mid, what are you n0obs {<--- stronger language} doing not capping X node?!".

The ones in P1, position themselves in places where you cant teleport to cuz "invalid path", burst you to about 1% hp, dodge stealth, reposition, repeat until everyone died.

> @"rwolf.9571" said:

> > > @"rwolf.9571" said:

> > > Any pressure towards DE kills DE. If you are not aware of your surroundings, or looking around you constantly, then you are dead meat. Unless you get that rare DE that actually knows how to perma stealth, and re-position constantly.

> > Been watching sind, any pressure DE did on him basically killed him and he couldnt fight baack even on core s/d thief, which shouldnt have problems, noob killer build only,right ?

>

> Well High Level play vs High Level Play, which is rare for the average player. I only had problems with the permastealth DE's playing as Chrono or Weaver. Other wise DE's were easy to take down.

Almost any DE is impossible to kill unless they are willing to die themselves. This braindead evade stealth dodge lingers for a while even if they had reveal, bug with a stealth (that doesnt render them asap) also gives them more time to freely freecast on you and hide DJ

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > @"Xervite.5493" said:

> > > My 17k HP be like

> > >

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/CzerMHK.jpg "")

> > >

> > Pretty funny that thief was running SHADOW ARTS that doesnt add any damage but perma stealth. :)

>

> probaboy running critical strikes. all you need

Its too hard to kill such thief, especially if he running valkyrie and new 33% damage reduction trait. I cri

No, this is bullshit crying. Just change your meta builds for something more usefull, most classes have permaheal, perma condi cleanse, and 4 utility and weapon skills blocking projectiles. Also Everything is telegraphed, so someone is blind if they can't react for judgement. Also there are mounts for you to move so f****** fast so what the hell are you complaining about, you don't have to deal with things you don't want to deal with. You're complaining about class that is so fragile it dies from any class few autoattacks. There are few other classes that can one shoot AND THERE ARE ALWAYS TRADEOFFS.

Just don't run solo, and maybe USE PROPER SKILLS your class provide.

> @"Rong.5470" said:

> No, this is kitten crying. Just change your meta builds for something more usefull, most classes have permaheal, perma condi cleanse, and 4 utility and weapon skills blocking projectiles. Also Everything is telegraphed, so someone is blind if they can't react for judgement. Also there are mounts for you to move so f****** fast so what the hell are you complaining about, you don't have to deal with things you don't want to deal with. You're complaining about class that is so fragile it dies from any class few autoattacks. There are few other classes that can one shoot AND THERE ARE ALWAYS TRADEOFFS.

>

> Just don't run solo, and maybe USE PROPER SKILLS your class provide.

Now stand up, walk around, drink something, look through window, go back, sit down and check what subforum it is. Nice mounts in sPvP.

DJ? I kinda agree. Malicious backstab? No.

17k out of stealth without any counterplay shouldnt be possible in any mode with Player vs Player enabled. Tone it down to like 12k and I wont say a thing, even ppl with 16k hp will have time to react.