EU Server Status do a check please.

Duca di Ebonhawke.1045

Pikens Problem is the "leadership" of the server. The leadership dislikes everyone thinking differently, playing better and trying to improve overall quality of life on this server.

I remember when BoB tried to improve the overall server conditions, but then a certain guild with a certain streamer came and started trying to bully them out of the server openly "because they didn't fit".

A few months later most of BoB and Gcef decided to transfer off, just to make space for the most beloved EBG guild on EU - aka, the final downfall of Piken Square.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imho they should open up Piken again with a special population status like 'hypercasual PPT only S JW safe haven' or something like that. Transfers should have a 'special' tax of like 2000 gems. So Anet can milk those Piken-to-be's even more, they are gone from other servers and Piken can stop opening a new whine thread on the forums every so often. Win-Win-Win for everyone, right?

We need to prevent piken people from transferring off piken, together with keeping the server at FULL status. No traffic, in and out. We need to establish a quarantine. We need to prevent the disease from wiping out the already endangered species known as the "wvw player".

This is a call to all community members: when you see a Piken Square person on your server follow the following steps:

- Contact your current server overlords. Find your current server overlord (person that owns whatever discord/teamspeak your server uses) and establish a anonymous tip line for sightings of any Piken person on your server.

- When a Piken person is sighted, cover your nose, mouth and hands with protective gear. Wash your hands thoroughly.

- Keep your distance from this person. The person can get agitated at any form of verbal aggression, such as telling them their core ranger is bad. Remember: sticks and stones can hurt their bones...but words leave everlasting psychological damage.

- Call in the sighting.

- Within 3 minutes and 27 seconds our employee named HANS will be with you. You will recognize HAAAAAAANS by the very large flamethrower on his back. He is here for your own safety.

- Let Hans do his job. I cannot stress this enough. Hans might burn down your keeps and towers with him but that is inevitable.

- When the incident is resolved, DO NOT PANIC. You will be perfectly safe, and besides having 33 minutes of overwhelming urge to defend the small weak and innocent seventh gender people on twitter (also known as core rangers) you will be perfectly fine after a nights sleep.

I thank you for the time to read this.

And remember: keep the piken IN the square.

> @"Duca di Ebonhawke.1045" said:

> Please can you check if your algorithms works fine ?

> How can be that Piken it is the unique Full server when it is very difficult even to cover a border and when even some players moved out ?

>

> [https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World")

ok my little friend, let me explain why piken is full without players.

1. your guild ARMA have 1000 members on piken, and only 30/40 players play on wvw other members just join some random guild mission on wvw.

2. KISS guild, KISS guild have like 500 members, KISS guildmates plays only with KISS leader tag, they join wvw only when the leader is online and tagged.

3. Piken have no commanders and ppl is just spread around the map and no one wanna play togheter without a TS commander, they join only TS commander.

4. Monkey is on piken and he is worth like 25 players, so arenanet balanced this.

> @"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:

> > @"Duca di Ebonhawke.1045" said:

> > Please can you check if your algorithms works fine ?

> > How can be that Piken it is the unique Full server when it is very difficult even to cover a border and when even some players moved out ?

> >

> > [https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World")

>

> ok my little friend, let me explain why piken is full without players.

> 1. your guild ARMA have 1000 members on piken, and only 30/40 players play on wvw other members just join some random guild mission on wvw.

> 2. KISS guild, KISS guild have like 500 members, KISS guildmates plays only with KISS leader tag, they join wvw only when the leader is online and tagged.

> 3. Piken have no commanders and ppl is just spread around the map and no one wanna play togheter without a TS commander, they join only TS commander.

> 4. Monkey is on piken and he is worth like 25 players, so arenanet balanced t> @"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:

> > Please can you check if your algorithms works fine ?

> > How can be that Piken it is the unique Full server when it is very difficult even to cover a border and when even some players moved out ?

> >

> > [https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World")

>

> ok my little friend, let me explain why piken is full without players.

> 1. your guild ARMA have 1000 members on piken, and only 30/40 players play on wvw other members just join some random guild mission on wvw.

> 2. KISS guild, KISS guild have like 500 members, KISS guildmates plays only with KISS leader tag, they join wvw only when the leader is online and tagged.

> 3. Piken have no commanders and ppl is just spread around the map and no one wanna play togheter without a TS commander, they join only TS commander.

> 4. Monkey is on piken and he is worth like 25 players, so arenanet balanced this.

It looks you are not well informed because PVE players do not counts for WvW population, so whatever people are in the guilds only counts the one that are in wvw.

> @"MightyMaxwell.3468" said:

>

> > It looks you are not well informed because PVE players do not counts for WvW population, so whatever people are in the guilds only counts the one that are in wvw.

>

> You should read it properly: "join for some random guild mission in wvw"

It looks , he is more informed than guild members :-) :-)

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Yabadabadoh.8751" said:

> > Game mode is so dead, not even the clown mods in this forum bother to moderate this s hitshow of a thread.

> Its not technically a matchup thread.

It's not fluff either. And Anet Mods tend to ban anything that isn't fluff or crying about "vHy NeRf Ma Op ClAsS iTs So WeEk WiS wOn HaNd PlAyStIl" .

Thus, Yabadabadoh's observation isn't far from the truth.

What's wrong with the lower Tiers anyway?

I've seen some streams, where it isn't so bad, at least during prime time or during the weekend. That's basically how it is in the upper Tiers, but T1 is mainly PPT servers now.

There are less Guilds and population of players playing WvW anyway, also any players and Guilds who still play usually move every two months, thanks to the linking system; which we know and they acknowledge is flawed, but they don't plan to fix it until the Alliances. which are a long way away.

What about this useless bunch of mocking masked toxicity? Seriously guys, is that necessary?

The original question is quite relevant, because Piken lost a group of people and yet the full status didn't change. And you're ranting for things we don't even rant for. We didn't ask "why we're so bad". Half of the stuff you wrote isn't even that exact.

> @"phreeak.1023" said:

> enough ppl to do 24/7 Karma on 2 borders and porting/running away from an enemy squad (unless they have twice as much people). :P

>

>

> not to mntion the mesmer "i port a full squad into the lord room, to take back the T3 bay"-hack.

The commanders that dodge fights left Piken, that being said how can we be a source of continuous loot bags while not providing the means to being loot bags?

?

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > @"kurosy.1384" said:

> > What about this useless bunch of mocking masked toxicity? Seriously guys, is that necessary?

> > The original question is quite relevant, because Piken lost a group of people and yet the full status didn't change. And you're ranting for things we don't even rant for. We didn't ask "why we're so bad". Half of the stuff you wrote isn't even that exact.

>

> Click on his name and you will see this is like the 5th time hes started a thread similar to this hence the mocking

well, he clearly cares about the situation and he didn't get any answer yet..

As another FOW player that's been linked with Piken these are my thoughts:

- Piken are obsessed with spies. That makes them reset TS server permissions ALL THE TIME, no one can be bothered to re-apply 15 times in a month and therefore stop using TS (and why not discord????)

- A lot of Piken players stand on walls. Unclear why. But it does rack up play-hours.

- We were repeatedly told it was useless to defend stuff because of spies

- Map-calls for 'objective lost' came about the time the siegers put up their siege. Lost count of amount of times this happened.

- Scouting was almost non-existant during prime-time

- A certain guild would go into EB, stack that map, then rq when they failed (taking most everyone with them)

- Builds... eh. I don't think they've ever heard of useful builds. We got laughed at when we started trying to have a discussion around this.

- The PUGS won't do anything without a com, and not enough coms (they are also not willing to follow coms they do not know, apparently.

So, in conclusion; quantity and quality are two very different things, and having one does not automatically equal winning.

> @"Sciva.4865" said:

> > @"phreeak.1023" said:

> > enough ppl to do 24/7 Karma on 2 borders and porting/running away from an enemy squad (unless they have twice as much people). :P

> >

> >

> > not to mntion the mesmer "i port a full squad into the lord room, to take back the T3 bay"-hack.

>

> The commanders that dodge fights left Piken, that being said how can we be a source of continuous loot bags while not providing the means to being loot bags?

> ?

As far as I know the commanders who would fight all left the server. I know you guys think that your starcommanders are actual heroes, but you're just being delusional.

Both the guilds and commanders, I remember dodging, are all still on Piken.

But that's how your weird Piken mind always worked: The good commanders guild leave the server --> "Now all is going to be better since those toxic retards are gone!"

So, for the love of god stop whiteknighting for your KISS, ODIN, CMON or whoever commander.

> @"MightyMaxwell.3468" said:

> > @"Sciva.4865" said:

> > > @"phreeak.1023" said:

> > > enough ppl to do 24/7 Karma on 2 borders and porting/running away from an enemy squad (unless they have twice as much people). :P

> > >

> > >

> > > not to mntion the mesmer "i port a full squad into the lord room, to take back the T3 bay"-hack.

> >

> > The commanders that dodge fights left Piken, that being said how can we be a source of continuous loot bags while not providing the means to being loot bags?

> > ?

>

> As far as I know the commanders who would fight all left the server. I know you guys think that your starcommanders are actual heroes, but you're just being delusional.

> Both the guilds and commanders, I remember dodging, are all still on Piken.

> But that's how your weird Piken mind always worked: The good commanders guild leave the server --> "Now all is going to be better since those toxic kitten are gone!"

>

> So, for the love of god stop whiteknighting for your KISS, ODIN, CMON or whoever commander.

I'll stop white knighting if you say please.