What happened to our monthly?

birdboy.6509

Dont you just want more 5v5 circlequest maps? With more bots pve afkers and wintrading?

Oh btw here is a worthless to anything pvp "armor" skinset and also a few 2v2 maps that will never be used because they will be put where no one plays.

See we are working on it! Lol

Sadly as a dedicated gw1 and gw2 fan I've made my move away from things guild wars. I'll just pop on for a game or 2 every day or 2.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > We had beetle racing instead as the competitive format with 50k$ prize :)

>

> was there really a 50k prize for Beetle Racing?

>

> EDIT: Googled it, wow...... Could have spent that money on some temporary Devs to fix the game or bring PvP/WvW up to scratch.

Pfft why make good marketing decisions when you can just have another round of layoffs?

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> Dont you just want more 5v5 circlequest maps? With more bots pve afkers and wintrading?

>

> Oh btw here is a worthless to anything pvp "armor" skinset and also a few 2v2 maps that will never be used because they will be put where no one plays.

>

> See we are working on it! Lol

>

> Sadly as a dedicated gw1 and gw2 fan I've made my move away from things guild wars. I'll just pop on for a game or 2 every day or 2.

This is my strategy as well. Anymore than a couple matches the frustration starts rearing its ugly head. There really are better mmo pvp games out there if u actually give them a real chance.

> @"Erzian.5218" said:

> > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > We had beetle racing instead as the competitive format with 50k$ prize :)

>

> I mean they tried pvp before but not enough people cared about it.

>

>

Not true

Season 1 proleague had tens of thousands of viewers but this was on release of heart of thorns when revenant and bunker mes were so broken that matches would literally end with scores under 100 points ( triple bunker mesmer tempest rev ) actual esport sponsors (c9, ect ) were looking at this game seriously until they saw how scuffed the meta was. And before that early LAN events created alot of hype around the game and made pvpers and wvwers care about being good and keep playing the game.

At this point to say that not enough people care about PvP is just so false - given how WvW lost a huge chunk of its playerbase to the mount update PvP actually had a big spike in players for awhile - even a quarter of the money used for roller beetle racing would have brought back a lot of player and we'd be looking at a much healthier game rn.

Here i go feeding a troll, but yeah thats how it is.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> > Dont you just want more 5v5 circlequest maps? With more bots pve afkers and wintrading?

> >

> > Oh btw here is a worthless to anything pvp "armor" skinset and also a few 2v2 maps that will never be used because they will be put where no one plays.

> >

> > See we are working on it! Lol

> >

> > Sadly as a dedicated gw1 and gw2 fan I've made my move away from things guild wars. I'll just pop on for a game or 2 every day or 2.

>

> This is my strategy as well. Anymore than a couple matches the frustration starts rearing its ugly head. There really are better mmo pvp games out there if u actually give them a real chance.

Ashes of creation apocalypse has been alot of fun. Sadly gw2 had a chance long ago to have epic pvp like gw1. But the focus became gem store items and pvp was left to die off.

Hard to play a game as a pvp player first and pve second when the pvp is so horrid.