Achievement locked behind rng? Thanks anet

Kameko.8314

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Infusion.7149" said:

> As I stated before I think there's an extra 0 or two in the drop rate. It really doesn't make sense that something from a daily chest / map complete chest has over 10x lower drop rate than Strike Mission chairs and shoulders which settled around 100-200g.

But if that was the case then it wouldn't really make sense to think that they would have adjusted the drop rate without noticing the error . . .

• 3 weeks later...

> @"Taniniver BlindDragon.9503" said:

> Just wanted to post to say thanks to Anet for providing a fix/workaround for this - in case anyone didn't notice, the achievement in question now doesn't need any of the Visage of the Khan-Uhr to complete, if you have all the other stuff already that's enough to complete the collection.

>

> Thanks Anet!

Wonder if anyone bought 3 masks and is now demanding a refund in gold from anet.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Taniniver BlindDragon.9503" said:

> > Just wanted to post to say thanks to Anet for providing a fix/workaround for this - in case anyone didn't notice, the achievement in question now doesn't need any of the Visage of the Khan-Uhr to complete, if you have all the other stuff already that's enough to complete the collection.

> >

> > Thanks Anet!

>

> Wonder if anyone bought 3 masks and is now demanding a refund in gold from anet.

I'd say they should get theirs back so they can resell them. Anet always immediate when things effect their money, but not caring when it effects players' money.