What do you think is a reasonable price for templates?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> ... it's just some faceless game developer.

>

HoldUp......you are a anet dev in disguise. Lmao

100-200gems. It's a feature I got to keep paying over and over again. So if I have 4 toons I play and I want them all to have 3slots at least at 200 gems that's 2400 gems. Well over 20 dollars for a QOL feature on a 7 year old game with a 10 year old engine. I think any more then that would be unfair practice. It already is with the needed feature of repeated purchase for each toon.

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> 100-200gems. It's a feature I got to keep paying over and over again. So if I have 4 toons I play and I want them all to have 3slots at least at 200 gems that's 2400 gems. Well over 20 dollars for a QOL feature on a 7 year old game with a 10 year old engine. I think any more then that would be unfair practice. It already is with the needed feature of repeated purchase for each toon.

> @"MisterDapper.5984" said:

> At most 60$ for full access, but preferably 30-40$ A similar price to an expansion. Also the builds shouldn't be limited. Monetization of equipment storage is fine, but it should work from your inventory.

I'd have to consider any cost that makes a full unlock for all your characters on a single account cost as much (or more) than a single expac to lie well within the category of "massively overpriced". After all, i would expect a single expac to offer way more than just one QoL feature and nothing else.

Notice, btw, that if we agree to the pricing Anet is going to have for this feature, we practically assure that GW2 will never have any expansion again. Because why would they even think on working on one, if they could earn the same amount of money for something that requires far less work?