[Bug?] Embrace the Darkness Temporarily Disables Facet of Nature Activation

Za Shaloc.3908

I haven't experimented too much to truly find out what is causing it, but oftentimes when playing a Mallyx Herald, I will be unable to activate Facet of Nature shortly after using Embrace the Darkness. When I mean shortly, I do mean a very small amount of time. However, this bug does not seem to persist with any other legends' upkeep skills. Has anybody else experienced this? I don't see any reason for this *not* to be a bug, but perhaps I am missing something. Rather annoying when I am trying to play, even if it is a more minor bug than many others that have hit Revenant. I made this video a while back, but totally forgot about it. Bug(?) still seems to persist today and I have seen no mention of it anywhere, so I thought I'd share it.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> Its always a thing. If u activate 4 of 5 facets (excluding f2) the 5. is also shown as having a cooldown due to a lack of energy-bars

That's not what I am saying though. Embrace the Darkness has an upkeep of -6, Facet of Nature has an upkeep of -2 (PvE/WvW, this video was taken in PvE). Total this is -8, and the max amount of upkeep you can have is -10, so both upkeeps in Mallyx should be simultaneously activatable. What you are referring to is shown in the video when I swap to Glint because I have -9 upkeep going so cannot activate Facet of Nature. When I swap to the other core legends (Jalis, Shiro, Ventari), I can use FoN immediately after using their respective upkeep skills. This is not the case for Mallyx: there is a small (probably about 0 .5-0.75s) period of time when FoN is disabled from activating. I could have done a better job at demonstrating this, but I don't know much at all about video editing and made this rather quickly last month. The end of the video shows it slowed down more so it is more apparent.

> @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > Ye but it counts way higher than just +6 when activating not at all legends ,but with some and with some skills only

>

> Hm interesting, do you know which other ones behave this way?

For example, If you activate all facets from herald (6-9) ,then you have cooldown on the 0-one