Expansion-level content and WvW Alliances

Acheron.4731

> @"Acheron.4731" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > There are some great games to play atm while w8ing for gw2 to do anything, tho that will be hard to do if you play gw2 with friends.

>

> I think they all left to play those other games :(

>

Then you are lucky, now you can play the game as intented which is once every 3 or 4 months for maybe a week or 2.

> @"Acheron.4731" said:

> 'Been there done that' title applies here :)

> Now I am going for 'twice quit legend'

> ugh

>

I'm currently on a small, but increasingly large, hiatus from GW2. I know this time of year is the pits for content updates since we just treadmill on stale festival reboots.

This and SAB times are my least favorite in contemporary GW2.

----------------------------

Also, I feel your pain. The last time I was gone for a while was shortly after launch, I came back after Scarlet wrecked up the place and the game was completely different. I keep on hoping for a big juicy update, but at the moment we're just a bit lost, aren't we?

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Acheron.4731" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > There are some great games to play atm while w8ing for gw2 to do anything, tho that will be hard to do if you play gw2 with friends.

> >

> > I think they all left to play those other games :(

> >

>

> Then you are lucky, now you can play the game as intented which is once every 3 or 4 months for maybe a week or 2.

That read on how the game should be played is probably the most frustrating thing about how GW2 is perceived. Shortly before and after HoT I played this game non-stop. PoF was a bit of a whiff of an expansion, though it did give us more juicy power-crept specs.

I can't easily abide by something updated this slowly, not at this juncture.

> @"Aissia.2965" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > There are some great games to play atm while w8ing for gw2 to do anything, tho that will be hard to do if you play gw2 with friends.

>

> Such as?

Ff14, mhi if you have a console, poe, borderlands is decent and destiny 2, id even put wow here because we know new content is comming and blizzcon is in like 5 days.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Aissia.2965" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > There are some great games to play atm while w8ing for gw2 to do anything, tho that will be hard to do if you play gw2 with friends.

> >

> > Such as?

>

> Ff14, mhi if you have a console, poe, borderlands is decent and destiny 2, id even put wow here because we know new content is comming and blizzcon is in like 5 days.

Thanks!