Will Whisper in the Dark trailer be released BEFORE the Nov 19 Launch?

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I think the trailers are usually included in the official annoucement of the episode, which is usually a week before it's released. That's when we'll get more info about what's included, but for now I'd expect a normal Living World release.

It is usually 2 weeks before release so i expect an announcement anytime today/tomorrow. Yeah, would not get too excited for anything more than a normal living world episode release since we just got a balance patch and a QoL patch.

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> I expect the new ls5 masteries will be unveiled. Maybe or maybe not gen3 legendaries.

> I doubt there will be any new mounts, we got enough already.

There is still room for 2 more mounts in the mounts panel and then we have 10 different ones.

So i guess an underwater mount at some point but not during this saga and maybe another one for wvw. But thats just my guess.

mark my words it will be put off and not released on the 19th the cause will be the instability of the servers after the templates patch but I believe they are rushing the date so people forget about how utterly badly the templates are and how over priced. I expect the new date to be around christmas

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be released on the 19th. The servers have been fairly stable for the past several days when they got those patches uploaded.

“Rushing the date” won’t matter as far as complaints go as players will eventually stop complaining about templates anyway and then move onto the next thing to complain about. After that’s run it’s course, they’ll move onto the next things to complain about.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> I’d prefer that we don’t get anymore mounts. They can just add functionality through new skills for the existing ones. My guess is that we may get some cold resistance based on LSE3 and the final instance of the recent episode.

I'd be fine with just a water one.

We don't really need anymore land ones tbh, as you said can just expand on what we already have.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> ANet wrote they'd release it sooner if the charity donations exceed 100k USD, which they have.

Wasn't this the little reveal video they had showing the date and name of the episode which we had gotten?

Anyways I hope they would release the proper episode trailer 1 week in advance like they used to (unlike the prologue one) so I am also guessing on Tuesday. I guess this date also ends the Halloween festival?

> @"Hynax.9536" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > I think the trailers are usually included in the official annoucement of the episode, which is usually a week before it's released. That's when we'll get more info about what's included, but for now I'd expect a normal Living World release.

>

> It is usually 2 weeks before release so i expect an announcement anytime today/tomorrow. Yeah, would not get too excited for anything more than a normal living world episode release since we just got a balance patch and a QoL patch.

No, throughout LS4 the trailer were published one week or less before launch, except ep 5 (trailer 19 dec, launch 8 jan, so holidays). Those less than a week was ep 4 (6 days) and ep 6 (5 days).

All of the above based on youtube publication dates of the trailers.

> @"Aaralyna.3104" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > ANet wrote they'd release it sooner if the charity donations exceed 100k USD, which they have.

>

> Wasn't this the little reveal video they had showing the date and name of the episode which we had gotten?

>

Exactly this. They promised Name and Release date early. That they provided these *is the entire reason we're discussing this now*!

> @"Astrolicus.3716" said:

> I would be surprised if we get the trailer tomorrow. It could also be November 12, but why wait until November 12? Give us the trailer to hype people ~~so people stop crying about build templates.~~

Trailer won’t stop that as they need for there to be something new to complain about. The 19th can’t get here soon enough!

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Aaralyna.3104" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > ANet wrote they'd release it sooner if the charity donations exceed 100k USD, which they have.

> > Wasn't this the little reveal video they had showing the date and name of the episode which we had gotten?

> Exactly this. They promised Name and Release date early.

Ahh, okay. :)