What thematic color is going to be used in the next expansion in your opinion ?

Terter.4125

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> The logo is already revealed though?

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Living_World_Season_5_logo.png

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Why are they all 'and white'? Like @"Hannelore.8153" said we've already got a new logo for Season 5, which is presumably in the same colours as the other branding. So it looks like red and blue is the answer. Which makes sense given we're going up against Jormag.

"What thematic color is going to be used in the **next expansion** in your opinion ?"

> @"Gopaka.7839" said:

> > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > The logo is already revealed though?

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Living_World_Season_5_logo.png

>

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > Why are they all 'and white'? Like @"Hannelore.8153" said we've already got a new logo for Season 5, which is presumably in the same colours as the other branding. So it looks like red and blue is the answer. Which makes sense given we're going up against Jormag.

>

>

> "What thematic color is going to be used in the **next expansion** in your opinion ?"

Well that's some wishful forward-thinking. I think we're getting a theme overhaul for IceBrood Saga, though.

Oh right, if you mean whatever they do after Season 5 (whether that's more free updates or bundled together and paid for) then it depends on what it's about. The colour ties into the name and theme of the release: green for the jungle dragon, purple for the fire god because they'd already used red, blue for the ice dragon etc.

If we don't finish with Jormag before then it will probably be blue again. If we do it will depend on what the next threat is. The only other remaining dragons are Primordius and the Deep Sea Dragon and I'm not sure if we're even going to fight them, since we're not supposed to kill them any more. Maybe we'll go to Cantha and see what's going wrong there, or way out to the east into all that land that shows up on the full version of the map on the Wiki, in which case it could be anything.

I personally voted Yellow and white because of Cantha. I'm pretty sure Cantha expansion will be mainly Yellow themed.

Heart of Thorns was green because of Mordremoth. Path of Fire was purple because of Kralkatorrik. So if we think every expansion includes a dragon being killed. Then the current Saga is blue because of Jormag, but it's purplish as well because of some Kralkatorrik/Jormag merging. It sounds silly at first but that will explain the armies of Svanirs and Charrs marching together. Charrs are closely related with Kralkatorrik more than any other classes, like humans are with Zhaitan, sylvaries with Mordremoth, norns with Jormag, asuras with Primordus, and maybe Tengus with the Deep Sea Dragon aka Steve or "S". If you think I'm talking nonsense then what the hell is this -> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Icebrood_Saga_Ogre ?! It looks like Jormag/Kralkatorrik merging. Thinking about all of this I can understand why Jormag doesn't have his own expansion. Kralkatorrik still may not be a closed book. We may observe in the future Jormag getting stronger because of him consuming some of Kralkatorriks volatile magic left behind him and using that merge with him to create new hybrid enemies like the one shown above. So the story hasn't ended yet and thus the Path of Fire. The logo of the new story/saga is us traversing from the fiery desert to the chilly Far Shiverpeaks.

But that was just a theory about the new saga. I gave the examples of the colors for the expansions because if we get Primordus for next expansion, then the theme colors may be orange and white, or orange and black. If we get Deep Sea Dragon expansion, we may get cyan and white or cyan and blue.

> @"Gopaka.7839" said:

> > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > Can't possibly guess considering they made the Desert pink/purple and not Yellow. It isn't blue since this next season is looking to be that.

>

> I think it's purple because of Kralkatorrik.

I prefer color themes for masteries be based on the environment they came from rather than a specific character.

• 5 months later...